Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Starting a WAR isn't easy...

ian hacktorp

I thought it was a joke, but I've just loked on youtube and it's described as :

"Patrick Clawson of the influential neo-con Washington Institute for Near East Studies OPENLY suggests that the US should provoke Iran into taking the first shot.Israel Lobbyist suggests False Flag attack to start war with Iran"

Unbelieveable. Iran has withstood so much provocation already from Israel and this cretin wants the USA to have a go as well.

• Like 2

I didn't anticipate that a day would come where I might agree with hacktorp on just about anything, but this does seem pretty blatant at first glance. Not a good thing at all.

• Like 4

The statements made by Patrick Clawson is highly criminal. His suggestion to provoke war against Iran is a blatant disregard for US policies in the middle east.

Yes, i puked.

• Like 2

It's no joke. Some of the 'best minds' in America are paid to "think tank" this stuff up.

The western world economy is unstable right now and provoking war has long been the "go to" means for creating distraction for the public and wealth transfer for war industry contractors.

The old saying rings true: "War is good for business, and business is good"

• Like 2

Perhaps the most dangerous government in the world is the Israeli government, and the most dangerous lobby in the US might be AIPAC.

Wars 'r US

Interesting the parallel between this man's reference to Pearl Harbor and the PNAC use of Pearl Harbor as some sort of cause. :whistle:

No government would commit a false flag attack against its own citizens just to gain popular support to start a war.....

No government would commit a false flag attack against its own citizens just to gain popular support to start a war.....

LOL, thanks I needed a laugh

• Like 1

The U.S. is conducting drills with allies in the Gulf. After notifying the Iranians, Iran test fired missles in the water.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/business/report-during-drill-in-strategic-waterway-iran-test-fires-missiles-designed-to-hit-warships/2012/09/25/3dfb7994-06ec-11e2-9eea-333857f6a7bd_story.html

http://www.businessinsider.com/iran-test-fires-missiles-in-the-gulf-2012-9

We were fortunate no missle hit a U.S. ship. There would be a public outcry for retaliation had that occured.

Certainly no legitimate government would commit such a crime.

I'd guess Mr. Clawson is making his appeal to rather darker, more illegitimate elements within government circles.

Perhaps the most dangerous government in the world is the Israeli government, and the most dangerous lobby in the US might be AIPAC.

Wars 'r US

Interesting the parallel between this man's reference to Pearl Harbor and the PNAC use of Pearl Harbor as some sort of cause. :whistle:

The United States didn't start World War II and if you had checked your history book, you would have found that the Japanese bombed Pearl Harbor and our military forces in the Philippines when the United States sought to stay out of the action.

* The United States didn't go to war when North Korea shot down a surveillance aircraft over international waters.

* The United States didn't go to war when North Korea hijacked our surveillance ship, USS Pueblo, in international waters.

* The United States didn't go to war when terrorist bombed WTC1 in 1993.

* The United States didn't go to war when terrorist struck the USS Cole.

* The United States didn't go to war when terrorist bombed our embassies in Kenya and Tanzania.

* The United States didn't go to war when Pan Am 103 was downed by Libya.

* The United States didn't go to war when terrorist committed other hostile acts against its citizens.

• Like 1

BS.......

Operation Northwoods ring a bell ?

• Like 1

* The United States didn't go to war when North Korea shot down a surveillance aircraft over international waters.

* The United States didn't go to war when North Korea hijacked our surveillance ship, USS Pueblo, in international waters.

* The United States didn't go to war when terrorist bombed WTC1 in 1993.

* The United States didn't go to war when terrorist struck the USS Cole.

* The United States didn't go to war when terrorist bombed our embassies in Kenya and Tanzania.

* The United States didn't go to war when Pan Am 103 was downed by Libya.

* The United States didn't go to war when terrorist committed other hostile acts against its citizens.

Good points. The takeaway, of course, being that the US is in no way certain to attack when provoked by an outside entity.

In fact, certainty of attack only comes when false provocation is arranged from within.

Tip of the hat, Sky

The US has not had a declared war since 1941, but it has been in a state of war for many decades now, including the notorious War On Drugs.

Now we have the Undeclared Global War On Terror, a perpetual futility but profitable situation.

The US has not had a declared war since 1941,...

Japan committed an act of war against the United States, which is why the United States declared war on Japan.

we have the Undeclared Global War On Terror, a perpetual futility but profitable situation.

The United States didn't ask for the "War on Terror" and you must understand that Muslim terrorist were responsible for the war they started.

Edited by skyeagle409

Good points. The takeaway, of course, being that the US is in no way certain to attack when provoked by an outside entity.

In fact, certainty of attack only comes when false provocation is arranged from within.

Tip of the hat, Sky

Thanks!! :tu:

Japan committed an act of war against the United States, which is why the United States declared war on Japan.

The United States didn't ask for the "War on Terror" and you must understand that Muslim terrorist were responsible for the war they started.

BR understands his hatred for the US. Not sure who/what caused this but it is apparent in everything he writes and as such his opinion about such things are totally predictable. America can do no right, our enemies no wrong.

AND THEN

I have explained this to you before, but apparently your powers of comprehension are not quite up to par.

I love my country.

Further, I recognize that my country and its government are 2 separate entities. From experience, I understand that the government of my country has quite a well established record of fraud and criminal acts.

How copy so far?

BR understands his hatred for the US. Not sure who/what caused this but it is apparent in everything he writes and as such his opinion about such things are totally predictable. America can do no right, our enemies no wrong.

He has constantly attacked the United States while turning a blind eye from the terrorist..

Muslim terrorist's were used as a reason for the "War on terror" by the government, but was they really the reason for the war ? or was it a excuse to go and invade a country they had no right's or reason's in invading ? primarily for oil or to overthrow Saddam Hussein, or both ?

Al-Qaeda was supposedly trained by the CIA, or had some connection to the CIA, which in my opinion is a major player in illegal activities

Also with what is happening in Syria and the government's handing out money and help to the Opposition forces, which includes extremist organizations including Al-Qaeda, does that really sound like the government's are fighting terror ? or is it more of a case of they will do anything to get rid of Assad so they can replace him with a puppet ? (I DO NOT condone what Assad is doing, as killing innocent people is down right out of order)

I would suggest that You take a look at or read up on such thing's as Operation Northwood's before stating that "you must understand that Muslim terrorist were responsible for the war they started."

When I first read about Operation Northwood's, I was shocked at how much like 9/11 it was, (coincidence ?) there was other articles on the site but that was the only one that stood out like a sore thumb, due to the similarity's to 9/11

Why "must" anyone understand that Muslim terrorist's are responsible for the war they started ?

If that is Your understanding or belief then You are welcome to it, but everyone else is also welcome to understand or believe in whatever they choose or see fit

• Like 1

Some Basic Truths

-9-11 did occur

-The Pentagon and WTC were penetrated by airliners, piloted by muslim fundamentalist associated to Al Qaeda (mostly from Saudi Arabia)

-The CIA did fund and support Al Qaeda during the USSR-Afghanistan conflict

-The Bush family did/does have close ties to the Bin Laden family and the Saudi royal family

-The Neo-cons (Cheney and Rumfeld) had been calling for invasion of Iraq since the late 1990s

-There was no real concern by the U.S. government to secure many ancient relics and archeaological treasures in possession of the Iraqi government at the start of the war

-No nation/state has successfully occupied Afghanistan going back to Alexander the Great over 2000 years ago

-Pakistan has a nuclear weapon arsenal, terrorists organizations (and alliances within Pakistan's government) and a history of government instabilty

-We go to war with Iraq and Afghanistan but not Saudi Arabia and Pakistan.

None of this means anything and explains anything without appreciation for the inlfuence of the world's bankers who influences all these actors.

I'm gonna assume that statement was made in a sarcastic fashion?

Anyways, it doesn't get much more blatant than it does in the video clip. I mean, it could, and for some people I suppose that's what it would take before they realize such truths. But basically, these kind of tactics - whether they be false flag operations, or simply allowing a strike to occur as a means of initiating one's presense into a war - have been going on for far longer than it seems most people realize.

Muslim terrorist's were used as a reason for the "War on terror" by the government, but was they really the reason for the war ?

Yes!

...or was it a excuse to go and invade a country they had no right's or reason's in invading ? primarily for oil or to overthrow Saddam Hussein, or both ?

Not many people knew that Saddam Hussein remained a menace to the Persian Gulf region after the war with Iran which was no secret when you hear of his threats against countries of the Persian Gulf. In the first Gulf War, we stopped Saddam from invading Saudi Arabia and it was no secret that he bombed the oil rigs of the U.A.E. and had plans to take over the Persian Gulf oil and that could not have been allowed to happen.

Al-Qaeda was supposedly trained by the CIA, or had some connection to the CIA,

The CIA didn't supply al-Qaeda, and remember, al-Qaeda had plans to fly an airplane into CIA headquarters, a plot that was revealed in the Philippines.

Also with what is happening in Syria and the government's handing out money and help to the Opposition forces, which includes extremist organizations including Al-Qaeda,...

Al-Qaeda is just taking advantage of the turmoil to gain a foothold in Syria. Look at its history in Yemen and in Iraq to name a few countries.

I would suggest that You take a look at or read up on such thing's as Operation Northwood's before stating that "you must understand that Muslim terrorist were responsible for the war they started."

I know what 'Operation Northwoods' is, but I see no connection to the 9/11 attacks. There was no way the government could have carried out such an attack and not get caught. Look what happened in regards to the 'Watergate' scandal.

When I first read about Operation Northwood's, I was shocked at how much like 9/11 it was, (coincidence ?) there was other articles on the site but that was the only one that stood out like a sore thumb, due to the similarity's to 9/11

There was no way to modify airliners like the B-757 and the B-767 into weapons systems and not draw attention from the aircrew during their preflight system checks and no way that American Airlines and United Airlines would have allowed their aircraft to be grounded for a year in order to be modified as weapon systems, much less do it under the nose of he FAA, and mechanics and inspectors of those airlines. What you see at the movies is not always indicative of the way things are in the real world, especially where civil and military aviation are portrayed.

Why "must" anyone understand that Muslim terrorist's are responsible for the war they started ?

Remember, al-Qaeda declared war on the United States before the 9/11 attacks and a plot to use airliners to kill 4000 people was broken up by the Philippine government, however, the same terrorist who bombed WTC1 in 1993, was the same person who planted a bomb in an airliner that killed a Japanese passenger and whose uncle was the mastermind behind the 9/11 attacks, which his uncle proudly admits.

Philippine Airlines Flight 434

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philippine_Airlines_Flight_434

The Bojinka Plot

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bojinka_plot

The plane manage to land safely, but the revealing of the Bojinka Plot and the Philippine Flight 434 bombing shows the war of terror was in progress well before 9/11.

Edited by skyeagle409