Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Lego Games

Grey14

Ok I have to say I am a fan of the Lego Game based of the movies and comics they are just fun to play. I have all the Star wars ones, All the Harry Potter ones, and the Pirates of the Carribean one. So I was thinking the other day what other movies or comics would make for a fun new lego game. Naturally being a huge Lotr fan I said LOTR would make an awesome addition. So on a whim I was looking up info on new lego game and bam Lego LOTR is coming out next month. Awesome.

So my question is if your familiar with the games or play them what other movies or comics do you think would make for a good lego game.

• Like 1

I have quite a few Lego games and though I think they're pretty much treading the same ground, they're just so much fun to play. I didn't know about LOTR and now I must have it!

I'd quite like to see a Lego Ghostbusters game or even something based on the Universal monsters, though I can't see that ever happening.

Edited by schizoidwoman
  • Like 1

I like the Lego games too, so easy to play and are in the spirit if gaming. Not over complicated, play with a friend, kill the bad guys all without exercising the brain too much, its a shame some people ignore them as 'games for kids'.

So surprise surprise I have a few ideas myself.

The A-Team

Transformers

Terminator

The 3 Musketeers

I could go on for a while with this....

I did like the Ghostbusters idea though.

Edited by Junior Chubb
  • Like 2

I like the Lego games too, so easy to play and are in the spirit if gaming. Not over complicated, play with a friend, kill the bad guys all without exercising the brain too much, its a shame some people ignore them as 'games for kids'.

The A-Team

Transformers

Terminator

The 3 Musketeers

Ooh, The A Team - I would definitely buy that!

• Like 1

The A-Team

Transformers

Terminator

The 3 Musketeers

Good ones. I had thought of the terminator movies but I kind of dismissed it cause even though it would be awesome it might be a little to much for younger kids but they could always tone it down some. Since they already hit star wars why not do star trek. I think that would be cool and there is so much material to use. I personally would also love a battlestar galatica lego treatment that would be awesome I think.

• Like 1

Good ones. I had thought of the terminator movies but I kind of dismissed it cause even though it would be awesome it might be a little to much for younger kids but they could always tone it down some. Since they already hit star wars why not do star trek. I think that would be cool and there is so much material to use. I personally would also love a battlestar galatica lego treatment that would be awesome I think.

Battlestar Galactica over Star Trek for me, is there enough action in Star Trek for a shoot 'em up style game?

My boy likes the Lego games as well. I play them once in a while when I can't sleep and discovered they're the only ones I can handle on his PS3. Since they already have the Batman games, why not do something from Marvel? With the Avengers everywhere you go, a Lego Avengers game would be pretty cool. Unless I missed it and it's already in the works? If nothing else, Lord of the Rings would be nice, too.

My boy likes the Lego games as well. I play them once in a while when I can't sleep and discovered they're the only ones I can handle on his PS3. Since they already have the Batman games, why not do something from Marvel? With the Avengers everywhere you go, a Lego Avengers game would be pretty cool. Unless I missed it and it's already in the works? If nothing else, Lord of the Rings would be nice, too.

Avengers might be ok but I think there needs to be at least another movie or 2. Usually they tackle movies that are franchises so there is alot of material to access. But A spiderman on might be cool