Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Woman falls 60-feet off a cliff while texting

Still Waters

An Alaskan woman fell 60-feet down a cliff because she was texting on her mobile phone.

Maria Pestrikoff, of Anchorage, suffered multiple injuries after she walked close to the steep drop to toss a cigarette butt while attempting to send a message and slipped on wet grass. She toppled over, landing on rocks near the incoming tide.

http://www.dailymail...ff-TEXTING.html

People are oblivious when they are on their phones. I've said it before, I don't know how anyone from this generation is still alive because they're always looking at their phones and never pay attention to what they're walking into or in front of (or off of in this case).

• Like 3

People and their phones. I hate it when I get behind someone in a store that is more interested in talking on their phone than paying so I can be checked out.

Sounds like another case of TWS (texting while stoopid)

Lol, That was lame..

(This mesage was sent from my cell phone, while cycling down hill with an icecream in other hand)

Well a new person for Darwin. what is wrong with people. Please put the cell phone down and pay attention.