Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

"Crisis Initiation"

Yamato

Thank you for defending Palestine, guys.

"Crisis initiation is really tough". ~ Patrick Clawson of the Washington Institute for Near East Studies

• Like 3

Effing Brilliant!!! :tu:

They are telling it how it is, and not how most people believe it is..

Pay attention! Pay attention! Pay attention!

• Like 1

I agree with this video 100%. I had to laugh at the crisis initiation comment, "so you want to initiate a crisis?"

• Like 1

Brilliant video. Thanks Yamato! :tu:

Crisis initiation is something Israel is quite familiar with a la the Patria sinking, the Lavon Affair, all the largely ignored border provocations that lead to all their wars with their neighbors including the destruction of villages on foreign soil.

• Like 1

Guess every one needs to start pying attenshun. Seriously.... It's good to know that the loud mouth has heard of the Samson Option. Kind of a catch 22 though, how do you "deal with" (I love a good euphemism, don't you?) a country that has decided to survive no matter WHO the *^&*%%$ doesn't like them and is willing to burn down everyone that comes against them? Yep....time to start PYING ATTENSHUN!

Guess every one needs to start pying attenshun. Seriously.... It's good to know that the loud mouth has heard of the Samson Option. Kind of a catch 22 though, how do you "deal with" (I love a good euphemism, don't you?) a country that has decided to survive no matter WHO the *^&*%%$ doesn't like them and is willing to burn down everyone that comes against them? Yep....time to start PYING ATTENSHUN!

Another crazy rant but do agree, Israel is dangerous and shouldnt have nuclear arms for it!

Now, this might well be my final address to your Christian Zionist beliefs, have you read and understood Ezekiel chapter 22, Jeremiah chapter 22, and Habukkak chapter 2?

Confirmation that Israel is the most dangerous nation on Earth.

Br Cornelius

I would not say that, but sure in the first ten slots.

But what most not get is that Israel, by itself, is not really dangerous, dangerous are those who support Israel with the only finality to bring about the "End of Times". All raving mad Ayatollahs.

Its crazy that religious fanatics still have such influence on world affairs - on all sides. I sometimes wonder if a species so wrapped in ignorance deserves to survive. Maybe its time to move over and let another epoch have a try.

Br Cornelius

Its crazy that religious fanatics still have such influence on world affairs - on all sides. I sometimes wonder if a species so wrapped in ignorance deserves to survive. Maybe its time to move over and let another epoch have a try.

Br Cornelius

good point..

But why should a minority have such influence over the rest of the world.

Maybe it's time for them to move over.. Not the rest of us.

good point..

But why should a minority have such influence over the rest of the world.

Maybe it's time for them to move over.. Not the rest of us.

Not possible as they want to drag us all along in their wet dream, They think we need punishing for not believing in their bull****.

Br Cornelius

Not possible as they want to drag us all along in their wet dream, They think we need punishing for not believing in their bull****.

Br Cornelius

Well it doesn't seem that you or I or the majority of people are being dragged along by their wet dream..

Their intentions have no power over those who resist..

Time will tell.

• Like 1

lol, now I'm confused..

why did and then like that post?

the Wet dreamers represent his variety of extreme views.. It's them I want to roll over and disappear..

lol..

Edited by Professor T

lol, now I'm confused..

why did and then like that post?

the Wet dreamers represent his variety of extreme views.. It's them I want to roll over and disappear..

lol..

I liked it because I agree with what you said. You essentially said people shouldn't worry about the "extremists" because they had no real power over anyone who didn't choose to go along". And you added that people should be patient...that time will tell. I think both ideas are the best way to deal with the differences the religious and non religious have.
  • Like 1

The media ignores the preexisting mass-scale anger that's seething across the region, not just at the US for our puppet dictators, bombs, bribes, and "democracy" but at their own oppressive regimes. When peoples' backs are up against the wall, when they're being oppressed by their masters from above, they're much more likely to fall back on their personal values and beliefs, if only for the help and solidarity they find non-family-members within a community that religions provide. It's having a value in common and coming together as one in solidarity around it. There's nothing extreme about it. Religion on all sides of this conflict is purely incidental and if their religions weren't there, they'd rally around something else they have in common with one another that can unify them. They'd find some other difference they have with the other group and throw mud over it.

Boiling policies and their problems down to "religious fanatics" on either side is exactly what the media would prefer us to believe. Buying that line makes us all blind. Israelis, for one, aren't religious fanatics. They're not even that religious as a group. They're nationalists who live like nationalists and act like nationalists no matter how many times they try to wrap a religion up in their nationalism to invoke our guilty conscience about things we should be congratulated for ending not goaded and guilt tripped for causing. Zionists might as well be atheist or agnostic or Christian. You don't have to be a Jew to be a Zionist, just ask Joe "I am a Zionist" Biden.

The people suddenly so angry (for the very first time ever!) about a video they never even saw hadn't been "extremists" either, though they already had plenty of reasons to be the "extremists" despite how off the media's radar they must remain. The blowback from our policies is always buried deliberately by the mainstream media so that we never hear from the common, ordinary everyday person on the street in the Middle East about how our neck-rubbing with their rulers effects their lives for the worse, even though we write thousands of words speaking for them as if they're one homogenous stereotype. And when they do speak out, when we do reach out and speak to these beautiful people, that's the "propaganda" according to the Zionists.

It's a moral and intellectual cop-out to focus on some singular characteristic that others have that just so happens to be different from our own, a convenient little change of subject that becomes the default excuse to ignore the unacceptable conditions these people have put up with for far too long.

It's the same ages-old rallying cry. It's the same for all people. "Who are we? Are we the hapless pawns of the ______? No! We are _______." Even when the words in the blanks happen to be West/Muslims or Israelis/Palestinians.

Edited by Yamato
  • Like 2

The media ignores the preexisting mass-scale anger that's seething across the region, not just at the US for our puppet dictators, bombs, bribes, and "democracy" but at their own oppressive regimes. When peoples' backs are up against the wall, when they're being oppressed by their masters from above, they're much more likely to fall back on their personal values and beliefs, if only for the help and solidarity they find non-family-members within a community that religions provide. It's having a value in common and coming together as one in solidarity around it. There's nothing extreme about it. Religion on all sides of this conflict is purely incidental and if their religions weren't there, they'd rally around something else they have in common with one another that can unify them. They'd find some other difference they have with the other group and throw mud over it.

Boiling policies and their problems down to "religious fanatics" on either side is exactly what the media would prefer us to believe. Buying that line makes us all blind. Israelis, for one, aren't religious fanatics. They're not even that religious as a group. They're nationalists who live like nationalists and act like nationalists no matter how many times they try to wrap a religion up in their nationalism to invoke our guilty conscience about things we should be congratulated for ending not goaded and guilt tripped for causing. Zionists might as well be atheist or agnostic or Christian. You don't have to be a Jew to be a Zionist, just ask Joe "I am a Zionist" Biden.

The people suddenly so angry (for the very first time ever!) about a video they never even saw hadn't been "extremists" either, though they already had plenty of reasons to be the "extremists" despite how off the media's radar they must remain. The blowback from our policies is always buried deliberately by the mainstream media so that we never hear from the common, ordinary everyday person on the street in the Middle East about how our neck-rubbing with their rulers effects their lives for the worse, even though we write thousands of words speaking for them as if they're one homogenous stereotype. And when they do speak out, when we do reach out and speak to these beautiful people, that's the "propaganda" according to the Zionists.

It's a moral and intellectual cop-out to focus on some singular characteristic that others have that just so happens to be different from our own, a convenient little change of subject that becomes the default excuse to ignore the unacceptable conditions these people have put up with for far too long.

It's the same ages-old rallying cry. It's the same for all people. "Who are we? Are we the hapless pawns of the ______? No! We are _______." Even when the words in the blanks happen to be West/Muslims or Israelis/Palestinians.

Though you make perfectly good points, to deny the malign influence of religious fanatics is disingenuous. People like "and then" would not be rabid zionists without religious fanaticism. Iran has a strong influence of apocalyptic fanaticism at the highest levels of Government. To deny the religious influence within the Taliban and Hamas is to deny reality. These people maybe bolstered by short sighted foreign interventions - but their innate brutality to others not of their faith is entirely derived from the religious aspects of their beliefs.

The overwhelmingly negative aspect to all this is that these people do not see the death of millions as anything but inevitable and something to look forward to. That is a dangerous addition to an already dangerous demographic.

Br Cornelius

Though you make perfectly good points, to deny the malign influence of religious fanatics is disingenuous. People like "and then" would not be rabid zionists without religious fanaticism. Iran has a strong influence of apocalyptic fanaticism at the highest levels of Government. To deny the religious influence within the Taliban and Hamas is to deny reality. These people maybe bolstered by short sighted foreign interventions - but their innate brutality to others not of their faith is entirely derived from the religious aspects of their beliefs.

The overwhelmingly negative aspect to all this is that these people do not see the death of millions as anything but inevitable and something to look forward to. That is a dangerous addition to an already dangerous demographic.

Br Cornelius

My faith harms not a soul in this world, brutha. To lump me in with the Taliban and Hamas is insulting and witless on your part. But I don't doubt your sincerity and that is the pitiable thing, imo. You cannot make a distinction between even behaviors which are obviously vastly different. I feel badly for you and I hope time will open your eyes.

My faith harms not a soul in this world, brutha. To lump me in with the Taliban and Hamas is insulting and witless on your part. But I don't doubt your sincerity and that is the pitiable thing, imo. You cannot make a distinction between even behaviors which are obviously vastly different. I feel badly for you and I hope time will open your eyes.

I talk of the acceptance of violence in the name of religion - you have made your position on that abundantly clear on numerous occasions. You are not innocent.

Br Cornelius

I talk of the acceptance of violence in the name of religion - you have made your position on that abundantly clear on numerous occasions. You are not innocent.

Br Cornelius

Should we begin calling YOU St. Cornelius,then?

Should we begin calling YOU St. Cornelius,then?

No - just a sane individual of modest means. I think I share a lot in common with your idol Jesus actually. He was a nice peaceful loving man to :yes:

Br Cornelius

No - just a sane individual of modest means. I think I share a lot in common with your idol Jesus actually. He was a nice peaceful loving man to :yes:

Br Cornelius

Except for the money changers in His temple. Don't be fooled into thinking the Lamb is the one returning though.

Except for the money changers in His temple. Don't be fooled into thinking the Lamb is the one returning though.

More that we have in common then :tu:

And that is where you betray the fact that you are not a Christian in Jesus' image - but rather you model yourself of the Romanised Pagan church of St.Paul.

This is the problem I have with most christians - Jesus just wouldn't recognize his message in his followers beliefs and actions. The only exception I can point to as a body, is that of the Quakers.

Jesus never claimed to be returning to rain fire and brimstone on none believers, to my certain knowledge - that was a much later addition to the cannon.

Br Cornelius

Edited by Guest

More that we have in common then :tu:

And that is where you betray the fact that you are not are Christan in Jesus' image - but rather you model yourself of the Romanised Pagan church of St.Paul.

Jesus never claimed to be returning to rain fire and brimstone on none believers to my certain knowledge - that was a much later addition to the cannon.

Br Cornelius

You reject the messages of Paul? Really? Do you not consider the new testament to be God inspired?

You reject the messages of Paul? Really? Do you not consider the new testament to be God inspired?

The only part of Christianity I respect is the actual words of Jesus - and I think even these have been heavily doctored in the New Testament. So the answer would be - definitely not.

Paul is where christianity went terribly wrong.

Br Cornelius

Edited by Guest