Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Netanyahu's nuclear bomb cartoon at UN

Raptor Witness

I rarely watch UN speeches. I think the last good one I saw was Hugo Chavez's '06 characterture of George W. Bush as the Wicked Witch of the West. If you've never seen it, here's the clip. If you've seen it, watch it again, because he makes a prediction that oddly comes true in the form of the Arab Spring.

In the same news clip afterwards, then U.S. ambassador, John Bolton snobbishly comments, "We not going to address that sort of comic book approach to international affairs."

Ironic, considering that

the Prime Minister of Israel did the exact same thing; depicting perhaps, Chavez's prophesied "nightmare."

Edited by Raptor Witness

Damn it, no anvil dropped...

Netanyahu at the UN reminded me very much of Colin Powell at the UN, telling lies and peddling propaganda.

• Like 1

Netanyahu at the UN reminded me very much of Colin Powell at the UN, telling lies and peddling propaganda.

And if Iran announces they are becoming a nuclear power "out of necessity" in a few months or a year, will we expect to see you condemn it? I think everyone here who treats this as a purely political problem are extremely short sighted and the thing causing your myopia is your regard for anything that might harm Israel. An Iranian bomb is going to affect the GLOBE in a negative way.
  • Like 1

And if Iran announces they are becoming a nuclear power "out of necessity" in a few months or a year, will we expect to see you condemn it? I think everyone here who treats this as a purely political problem are extremely short sighted and the thing causing your myopia is your regard for anything that might harm Israel. An Iranian bomb is going to affect the GLOBE in a negative way.

Like Pakistans, right?

• Like 1

An Iranian bomb is going to affect the GLOBE in a negative way.

Says you.

Like Pakistans, right?

Nice try, but the imperatives at work there are totally different. The Pak bomb was an answer to arch rival India. Pakistan is Sunni Muslim (80%) and Iran is Shia. And Iran's leadership is determined to spread their Islamic revolution around the globe - Pakistan just wants Kashmir. Bottom line is that people like you are clueless of what is coming - I hope you find your slavery intolerable.
  • Like 1

Nice try, but the imperatives at work there are totally different. The Pak bomb was an answer to arch rival India. Pakistan is Sunni Muslim (80%) and Iran is Shia. And Iran's leadership is determined to spread their Islamic revolution around the globe - Pakistan just wants Kashmir. Bottom line is that people like you are clueless of what is coming - I hope you find your slavery intolerable.

So Iran is personally going to invade the whole of the world - because thats the only way they will convert the Western countries.

When was the last time you saw a whole country voluntarily convert to Islam or Christianity - the answer is simple - NEVER.

When do you predict that America will have reached 50% Muslim ? Or when do you predict that Iran will invade America ?

Setting up Mosques and persuading a few gullible fools to convert may frighten you - but it runs against the tide of history.

I would say that there is a very high probability that the theocracy ruling Iran will fall in short order, since it has failed to deliver on all the promises it made to its citizens. The Iranians are some of the most culturally sophisticated people in the world with an immense history behind them - they know when they are onto a losing deal. Such is the destiny of all Utopian fantasies.

Your so absolutely comical in your paranoia :tu:

Br Cornelius

Edited by Guest

So Iran is personally going to invade the whole of the world - because thats the only way they will convert the Western countries.

When was the last time you saw a whole country voluntarily convert to Islam or Christianity - the answer is simple - NEVER.

When do you predict that America will have reached 50% Muslim ? Or when do you predict that Iran will invade America ?

Setting up Mosques and persuading a few gullible fools to convert may frighten you - but it runs against the tide of history.

Your so absolutely comical in your paranoia :tu:

Br Cornelius

I think you are simply cantankerous - you can't be that stupid. If you'd rather live on your knees then that's your choice. You may find it to be uncomfortable after awhile though. I live my life in a quite peaceful manner and sleep well - thank you :tu:

I think you are simply cantankerous - you can't be that stupid. If you'd rather live on your knees then that's your choice. You may find it to be uncomfortable after awhile though. I live my life in a quite peaceful manner and sleep well - thank you :tu:

Please address the points rather than repeating your delusion.

Br Cornelius

Please address the points rather than repeating your delusion.

Br Cornelius

Your object is simply to insult me brutha. But I'll play along a bit. Islam is the fastest growing religion in the world. A country need not become "majority" Islam to be over come by it. I would think you'd have figured that out by now but I keep forgetting that for some here, their opinions mean more to them than logic. Tunisia, Libya, Egypt, Jordan, Yemen, Bahrain - and Syria all have militant Islamists either in power or agitating for it. As to paranoia, I think your ilk are far more stressed about Christians having a voice in politics than I will ever be about Islam. Those "culturally sophisticated people" have had the boot of extremist Islamists on their necks for 3 DECADES. They made a feeble attempt to throw it off a few years ago - got ZERO help from the world and now are settled back into their slavery. Perhaps the tooth fairy will come liberate them at some point - or the Irish Avenger...whatever. Rant on as long as you like, doesn't bother me in the slightest. I almost feel badly for you - almost.
  • Like 1

Your object is simply to insult me brutha. But I'll play along a bit. Islam is the fastest growing religion in the world. A country need not become "majority" Islam to be over come by it. I would think you'd have figured that out by now but I keep forgetting that for some here, their opinions mean more to them than logic. Tunisia, Libya, Egypt, Jordan, Yemen, Bahrain - and Syria all have militant Islamists either in power or agitating for it. As to paranoia, I think your ilk are far more stressed about Christians having a voice in politics than I will ever be about Islam. Those "culturally sophisticated people" have had the boot of extremist Islamists on their necks for 3 DECADES. They made a feeble attempt to throw it off a few years ago - got ZERO help from the world and now are settled back into their slavery. Perhaps the tooth fairy will come liberate them at some point - or the Irish Avenger...whatever. Rant on as long as you like, doesn't bother me in the slightest. I almost feel badly for you - almost.

So no actual clue as to how Islam is going to take over America, or even Europe. Nice try to deflect from the real demographics of an increasingly secular world. I suspect you fear secularism even more than you fear Islam.

You know what happens to Muslims who come to the west - they lose their faith and drift towards secularism. Thats a terrible way to overthrow a nation :w00t:

You know how I know this - because I come from a City with over half the population coming from India - that right I know from real experience rather than imagined fear. How many Muslims do you know ?

You know how many times a Muslim has tried to convert me ? Zero. The same cannot be said for Christians.

You live in a fear filled fantasy world.

Br Cornelius

Edited by Guest

Netanyahu,reminds me of a Bulldog but with no Teeth......

So no actual clue as to how Islam is going to take over America, or even Europe. Nice try to deflect from the real demographics of an increasingly secular world. I suspect you fear secularism even more than you fear Islam.

You know what happens to Muslims who come to the west - they lose their faith and drift towards secularism. Thats a terrible way to overthrow a nation :w00t:

You know how I know this - because I come from a City with over half the population coming from India - that right I know from real experience rather than imagined fear. How many Muslims do you know ?

You know how many times a Muslim has tried to convert me ? Zero. The same cannot be said for Christians.

You live in a fear filled fantasy world.

Br Cornelius

I'm sure that when the British pulled out of India they created Pakistan for the Muslims and left the Hindu's in India. Isn't the predominate religion in India Hindu? Why would Hindu's try to convert you to Islam?

You have watched one too many episodes of 24 to be taken seriously.

I'm sure that when the British pulled out of India they created Pakistan for the Muslims and left the Hindu's in India. Isn't the predominate religion in India Hindu? Why would Hindu's try to convert you to Islam?

About a third of the Indian population is still Muslim, and a sizable part of the population of my home city are either Bangladeshi or Pakistani> it was lazy short hand on my part to refer to them all as Indian.

Br Cornelius

Just to show I am not blowing hot air about the general Global drift to secularism;

http://www.huffingto..._n_1757453.html

http://prospect.org/...ly-around-world

The highlighted part is interesting in that it points to the fact that Islam is not growing through conversions;

Disbelief now rivals the great faiths in numbers and influence. Never before has religion faced such enormous levels of disbelief, or faced a hazard as powerful as that posed by modernity. How is organized religion going to regain the true, choice-based initiative when only one of them is growing, and it is doing so with reproductive activity rather than by convincing the masses to join in, when no major faith is proving able to grow as they break out of their ancestral lands via mass conversion, and when securely prosperous democracies appear immune to mass devotion? The religious industry simply lacks a reliable stratagem for defeating disbelief in the 21st century.

The actual situation, as is usual in human affairs, is much more complex and nuanced, and therefore much more fascinating. Let's start by considering the analytical superficiality that mars the twin articles in Foreign Policy. While Longman proposes that rapid reproduction is the primary agent behind the resurgence of patriarchal faith, Shah and Toft think it is mainly a matter democratic choice in which younger generations reject their parent's secularism. In reality all these claims are well off base. Religion is in serious trouble. The status of faith is especially dire in the west, where the churches face an unprecedented crisis that threatens the existence of organized faith as a viable entity, and there is surprisingly little that can be done to change the circumstances.

The number of nonreligionists…. throughout the 20th century has skyrocketed from 3.2 million in 1900, to 697 million in 1970, and on to 918 million in AD 2000…. Equally startling has been the meteoritic growth of secularism…. Two immense quasi-religious systems have emerged at the expense of the world's religions: agnosticism…. and atheism…. From a miniscule presence in 1900, a mere 0.2% of the globe, these systems…. are today expanding at the extraordinary rate of 8.5 million new converts each year, and are likely to reach one billion adherents soon.

Far from providing unambiguous evidence of the rise of faith, the devout compliers of the WCE document what they characterize as the spectacular ballooning of secularism by a few hundred-fold! It has no historical match. It dwarfs the widely heralded Mormon climb to 12 million during the same time, even the growth within Protestantism of Pentecostals from nearly nothing to half a billion does not equal it.

http://www.edge.org/...ul07_index.html

I suspect you will take comfort in this as prescient of the end times :w00t:

Br Cornelius

Edited by Guest

You have watched one too many episodes of 24 to be taken seriously.

Yet my voice is still as valid as an enlightened individual such as yourself... gotta hate that, huh? :w00t:

Yet my voice is still as valid as an enlightened individual such as yourself... gotta hate that, huh? :w00t:

why you supporting a nazi state?

why you supporting a nazi state?

That is a despicable comparison and so is anyone, adult or - whatever you are - included. It's shameless and disgusting.

That is a despicable comparison and so is anyone, adult or - whatever you are - included. It's shameless and disgusting.

You don't believe me? go to Israel.. he does not care about the American public

You don't believe me? go to Israel.. he does not care about the American public

So what? He is the leader of his country and responsible for their safety. And you accuse him/them of being NAZIS for God sake! I plan to go to Israel as soon as ever I can. I'll enjoy my vacay and as long as I stay out of ultraorthodox nutter neighborhoods and don't wear a keffiya at a protest I suspect I'll have a wonderful time. Because it's a DEMOCRACY. Stop insulting and spreading lies.
  • Like 2

So what? He is the leader of his country and responsible for their safety. And you accuse him/them of being NAZIS for God sake! I plan to go to Israel as soon as ever I can. I'll enjoy my vacay and as long as I stay out of ultraorthodox nutter neighborhoods and don't wear a keffiya at a protest I suspect I'll have a wonderful time. Because it's a DEMOCRACY. Stop insulting and spreading lies.

He is a nazi and a bad leader