Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What's a random thing that scares you?

Wookietim

Whenever I drink something out of a glass, I have to wrap climgfilm over the top, then stick a straw through. I am terrified of dust getting into my drink. And those tiny little hairs which float around in there... *shudder*

You realise they probably get into your mouth anyway everytime you breathe?
  • Like 1

I'm scared when my daughters are out in town for the night and they don't answer texts saying they are ok or arrive in later than expected. What El (Eldorado) said I'm scared witless of spooky, exorcist type movies and anything to do with Satan :passifier: and I am scared of heights and spiders and..... lol

Edited by Star of the Sea
  • Like 1

watching my basset hound ( My friend to the left) have seizures and being unable to do anything except keep him from biting himself while they are happening ( by sticking my moccosin between his jaws) That scares me.

Aw that's really awful :cry: That would scare me too.

• Like 1

You realise they probably get into your mouth anyway everytime you breathe?

Hes got a point waffles

To wake up att night hearing noises from outside my apartment. Go up and look through the eye in the door and see a shadow walking up the stairs looking like Graf Orlock.

clouds in a baaaaad formation

An update on my fear of spiders. It's fun being in the bathroom, in your birthday suit. Take the shower-mat off of the side of the bath, and have a spider the size of a large grass-hopper start following you around the 1.5m x 1.5m room.

• Like 1

oh oh, u just reminded me of something Hasina.

waking up at midnight with an excrutiating ear-ache, being 7 years old, and too scared to wake up your parents, one of which who starts work at 5am, so i had to lie awake for 5 hours with it.

Augh! Ear infections! Those are horrible, horrible things! I haven't had one since I was in the single digit age, but gosh, the idea of having one now frightens me.

An update on my fear of spiders. It's fun being in the bathroom, in your birthday suit. Take the shower-mat off of the side of the bath, and have a spider the size of a large grass-hopper start following you around the 1.5m x 1.5m room.

I think its the smaller ones that you should be afraid of

~freakn snails, with them damn googley eyes can't never tell what the hell their looking at and thinking about i just dont trust them!

Parasites

Being forced to watch a Justin Bieber. :cry:

I'd have to go with what can sometymes be construed as the random-ness of GOD...He can do whatever He wants, whenever He wants--to whomever He wants.