Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What's a random thing that scares you?

Wookietim

I'm not really terrorfide of anything specific. If I have a Phobia I'm yet to discover what it is, but I do HATE Clowns. They are creepy, and always come off as child molesters to me, so I distrust them and stay very mindful of their movements...

• 3 weeks later...

Losing my parents. I know it's going to happen some day, but that doesn't help.

• Like 1

Dogs.I hate when dog's barks me with no reason i fell nervous..

• Like 1

I'm not really terrorfide of anything specific. If I have a Phobia I'm yet to discover what it is, but I do HATE Clowns. They are creepy, and always come off as child molesters to me, so I distrust them and stay very mindful of their movements...

Thats a pretty common fear I think, I dont have any problem with clowns but others do, and that whole John Wayne Gacy thing probably doesnt help out much :w00t:

I'm no youngster but still to this day I hate having my arm hanging over edge of bed ..... in case someone/something reaches from under bed and touches me, really scary!!

Unexpected sound scare me. I am used to the sounds of the house, but when something strange happens, I kinda freak out. A few week ago there was a bssssssssssst out of nowhere in the middle of the night coming from the middle of my room. Sounded like someone closed his zipper and I wasn't asleep. I don't know where this sound came from, but it scared me alot, because it was THAT unexpected. Not like the wind or the plastic bottles.

• Like 1

Mirrors for some reason. It's just that I don't like looking into them, and also, since I am obsessed with lucid dreams, it doesn't help that it states not to look into the mirror when dreaming.

Creepy little things. Who even invented mirrors? I'll go back in time and assassinate the man who invented them :P

• Like 1

My girlfriend :unsure2:

Is your girlfriend a carnivore ? :gun:

Mirrors for some reason. It's just that I don't like looking into them, and also, since I am obsessed with lucid dreams, it doesn't help that it states not to look into the mirror when dreaming.

Creepy little things. Who even invented mirrors? I'll go back in time and assassinate the man who invented them :P

The first mirror is invented about 6000BC. The mirror in that time was made by polished stone like Obsidian. Then Polished Copper Mirror were crafted in Mesopotamia in 4000BC and in ancient Egypt around 3000BC. And the Bronze mirror were invented in China around 2000BC. Metal-Coated Glass Mirror is invented in Sidon in the first century AD. And the Silver glass Mirror is credited by German Chemist Justus von Liebig in 1835.

So :gun: assassinate them all..

• Like 1

goin to the bathroom at night.. werewolves.. lions.. sleep.. buses.. people..

• 2 weeks later...

My ringtone! I forgot that my phone was on really loudly and I got a text at 11:30 ish and it scared me to death because my text tone thing is a minion laugh it sooooo creeped me out but I laughed so much afterwards for being so stupid.

Also closing my door at night cos I can't see what's behind because I the way my wardrobe was built in I can't see what's behind the door so I always keep the door open. Strange huh?! :)

My ringtone! I forgot that my phone was on really loudly and I got a text at 11:30 ish and it scared me to death because my text tone thing is a minion laugh it sooooo creeped me out but I laughed so much afterwards for being so stupid.

Also closing my door at night cos I can't see what's behind because I the way my wardrobe was built in I can't see what's behind the door so I always keep the door open. Strange huh?! :)

I have to have all the doors in my room closed ( closet and bedroom door) I have this thing about open doors, and when I use to live with my mom when she and my brother and my brothers dad went out of town I would close all the bedroom doors. :blush:

Im really scared to be killed by a rabid whore, in London.

Yeah same here come to think of it

When I go in a room and suddenly I come face to face with a doll just staring at me with those eyes o.o

Creepy crawlers like SPIDERS!!!! D:

I just cant see them crawling around and I HAVE to kill them before they disappear!!!

I dont even like it when people like to scare me out of nowhere!

Also, loud noises that are about to give me a heart attack. Like a few days ago, my mom brought home a clock that in every hour, a rooster will make noise. But since it needs 2 extra batteries for the noise, I went to the bedroom for batteries. Once I put both batteries, the clock made the loudest, out of nowhere rooster noise!! I just jump and felt like my heart was about to come out of my chest.

My mom just kept laughing. -_-

I share several of the usual fearx and phobias but I'll add a few odd ones........shooting stars and not being able to breathe cool, fresh air.

Oh and needles or any breach of skin. And elevators.

Edited by MacsMom

I share several of the usual fearx and phobias but I'll add a few odd ones........shooting stars and not being able to breathe cool, fresh air.

Oh and needles or any breach of skin. And elevators.

Why shooting stars?

I don't know really. I think because im not REALLY sure of what im seeing. Always get goosebumps and my eyes water when I watch meteor showers. Probably relates back to afascination and fear of aliens in my youth.n

Well, last night I was bugging my daughter and asked if she wanted to watch Candyman. She asked what it was about. I told her that a person says "Candyman, Candyman..." and that it had to be said a third time. She asked me a question and I said Candyman again. I got a little twinge of superstition. My fear would be what if that actually came true? Kinda creeped me out. Lol

• Like 1

Well, last night I was bugging my daughter and asked if she wanted to watch Candyman. She asked what it was about. I told her that a person says "Candyman, Candyman..." and that it had to be said a third time. She asked me a question and I said Candyman again. I got a little twinge of superstition. My fear would be what if that actually came true? Kinda creeped me out. Lol

Its just like saying bloody mary in the bathroom mirror three times, did you know that she wasnt always said to be malevolent, and she was supposed to tell you the future.

• 2 weeks later...

Dropping dead..that kinda comes up when I meet a friend at the gym who has a "string" of funeral homes. :w00t: