Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Babylon 5's: Michael O'Hare dies aged 60

None of the above

I've just heard the terribly sad news that Michael O'Hare has died following complications after a heart attack.

He was 60 years old.

"(J. Michael) Straczynski updated his Facebook Fan Page on Friday, September 28th, 2012 to say: I regret that I must convey the sad news that Michael O'Hare passed away today. He suffered a heart attack on Sunday and was in a coma until his passing this afternoon. This is a terrible loss for all B5 fans and everyone involved with the show wishes to convey their condolences to the O'Hare family. He was an amazing man. "

Michael will be known to many Sci-Fi fans for his fantastic portrayal of Commander Jeffrey SInclair in Babylon 5 and subsequently as Valen.

*Snip*

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/michael-ohare-babylon-5-dies-375187

Edited by Still Waters
Removed copyrighted image & added news source link

• 2 weeks later...

Very sad. He was great in that show, which is easily in my top 3 best sci fi tv shows.

The storylines of Babylon 5 were truly epic.

• Like 1

Very sad. He was great in that show, which is easily in my top 3 best sci fi tv shows.

The storylines of Babylon 5 were truly epic.

B5 was one of the best Sci-Fi shows ever and Michael was perfect in it. I'm glad at least one other person remembers him. :(

• Like 1

Sad news. I liked him in Babylon 5. My son has the whole series on DVD box sets, it's one of my favourite sci-fi too.