Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

How do you like to eat your eggs?

Still Waters

Well, the eggs we eat are not fertilised, so if you want to really stop and think about it we are eating 'menstrual waste' which sounds a lot worse...

Enjoy your next egg. ;)

The "Like" button is not enough. Junior Chubb, you're great! :lol:

When I'll tell to my girlfriend, she definitely won't eat my "spaghetti alla carbonara" anymore :lol:

(Well, probably she won't talk to me either, maybe it's better if I keep this one for me)

The "Like" button is not enough. Junior Chubb, you're great! :lol:

Cheers Parsec :blush:

When I'll tell to my girlfriend, she definitely won't eat my "spaghetti alla carbonara" anymore :lol:

(Well, probably she won't talk to me either, maybe it's better if I keep this one for me)

I would keep it to yourself, as I have kept a more vile ending to this post to myself... ;)

• Like 1

I either eat my eggs fried or scrambled. So by this Im a young male and and old man with a job and house and am stable... So.. Im not female ? Also , I merely just pick scrambled or fried and it is based on how much time I have in the morning to cook ! lol . If I have only a little time I go scrabbled . Milk bowl microwave can we say done and out the door !!

I eat fried eggs, so I'm most likely to be younger and male and most frequently found among the skilled working classes? Got 1 part correct, I am male...

I eat scrambled eggs, so I'm more likely than other types to be in managerial or senior-level jobs and also to own their own home? Not even close. I rent (I used to have a managerial position, but being in charge sucked). Yes, I am guarded.

I am an omelette eater, so I'm likely to have a tidy home? Wanna see pics of the mess? I have a modicum of self-discipline, though, you wouldn't know it...

I also like hard boiled eggs (for egg salad sandwiches, deviled eggs and chef salads), so this means I have a tendency to be careless and impulsive? Ok, I CAN be a bit impulsive at times, but who isn't? Now, while my home is a mess, I do know where everything is, and I am very organized at work.

​Lastly, I do like the occasional poached egg (eggs Benedict, yummy...) No kids, 5 siblings, male. Also, not outgoing, a cynical pessimist, and I loath "upbeat" music.

All in all, great study! I certainly hope they didn't get paid for this...

What about those who don't eat eggs like me?!?!?...

Edited by New World Within

At home, I eat scrambled eggs... I know exactly what this means... it means I can't cook and have never successfully flipped a fried egg or omelet.

At a restaurant, all bets are off, I could order any kind depending on how hungry I am, or what I've ordered with it.

At a very good restaurant, or one notorious for good eggs benedict, I'll always go for the poached. Pretty sure it has nothing to do with the egg, but probaby has a LOT to do with the ham and hollandaise sauce.

This is about the stupidest study I've ever heard of.

I cant eat eggs they make me sick

I like to eat my eggs with a fork.

You win ten interwebs for the best answer!

(As for me, I like deviled eggs or any other manner in which the egg itself is disguised, because just plain eggs gross me out.)

the only way i don't like eggs is raw. so, where do i fit in? dammit i don't fit in AGAIN. sigh

I'm a woman who eats all kinds of eggs prepared in many ways...poached,soft boiled,hard boiled,devilled, curried, raw yolk(gag on the white),scrambled,omelet style,stuffed,pickled and from chickens,ducks,geese,quails and ostriches. And I can tell you without a doubt I'm extroverted on Mondays, Introverted on Tuesdays, disorganized on Wednesday,Paranoid on Thursdays,Horny on Fridays,Drunk on Saturdays and contemplative on Sundays. I eat 12 eggs a week and have low cholesterol.

• Like 1

What....

Sunny side up, over easy, over medium, over hard, scrambled, omlette, hard boiled, deviled eggs.... I like em all the same and have no real preference. What do eggs say about me? I'm a schizophrenic apparently.

• Like 1

Using sophisticated maths and a process known as data mining, scientists have uncovered a statistical relationship between a person's character, lifestyle and social class and whether they like their eggs boiled, fried, scrambled or as an omelette.

In the new study, the research team found that poached egg eaters are outgoing, listen to upbeat music and are happier, boiled egg consumers are disorganised, fried egg fans have a high sex drive, scrambled egg aficionados are guarded and omelette eaters are self-disciplined.

http://www.telegraph...ality-type.html

Who thinks up these studies! :D

I like them all. Poached I usually only do with eggs Benedict ,but I alternate them all .Depends upon my mood. What does that mean ?

the only way i don't like eggs is raw. so, where do i fit in? dammit i don't fit in AGAIN. sigh

My mom ate them raw once in a while .She would make a small hole at both ends of the shell,and suck it out the bottom .

And she said I was the weird one . She ate watermelon with salt .

My mom ate them raw once in a while .She would make a small hole at both ends of the shell,and suck it out the bottom .

And she said I was the weird one . She ate watermelon with salt .

i cannot imagine eating watermelon at all, never mind putting salt on it. i used to put salt on rhubarb as a kid though and still do sometimes on tart apples.

just thought i'd mention that i had eggs and toast for dinner tonight. over medium.

when i eat an egg raw i have to put it in something like a smoothie, blend it with something else ( strawberries, blueberries and bananas with ice blended with an egg) I like them raw but they gag me if i don't blend them up. they tell me it isn't safe to drink them that way but i've been doing it for over 35 years,

watermelons on the other hand should be plain, but my dad eats them with salt and pepper to.

Edited by mysticwerewolf

What about those who don't eat eggs like me?!?!?...

Good question. There are those who simply don't like the taste of eggs and then there are those who refuse to support modern agricultural practices as shown in this video below. It is common business practice in egg producing plants to discard the male chicks who are worthless. The standard method is to grind them all up while still alive.

[media=]

[/media]