Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What will you do if you become a ghost

TheDarkEnergy

Continue to be annoying and haunt some relatives of mine. :)

If I'm A Ghost, I Must Probably Be Dead .. That Means My Loved Ones Will Go Through Some Really Hard Times ..

The First Thing I Would Do Is Try To Let Them Know That I'm Fine, That I'm Still Around, That I'll Always Be And That I Still Love Them (Something Every Person Who Dies Shoud Do - This Goes Out To All Of You Ghosts Reading This Who Haven't Done So :sm) ..

Especailly To My Significant Other - I'd Let Them Know I'll Always Love Them And Try To Comfort Them Somehow Or Make Myself Visible One Last Time (Not Like In The Movie Ghost Tho, That Was Too Much *puke*)

And Then, I'd Do All The Cool Stuff .. Like Flying Around, Visiting All The Places, Other Worlds And Other Awesome Things Ghosts Get To Do :D

I would try to communicate anyway how with anyone able to listen. When that fails I would hunt for bigfoot in exotic places.

It goes like this: you wake up in the morning just to find out your own body lies in the bed. you realize that you have died in your sleep and you are a ghost now. what will you do? :unsure2:

Ask if someone could please turn down the scorching heat....

Edited by Abramelin

I'm reading Douglas Adams "Dirk Gentlys Holistic Detective Agency." covers that. I'd leave all friends and loved ones in case they speak ill of me as I am sure any self esteem issues will follow me. Then I'll go travelling and check out the world for a few years at least. Under the sea and places tourists can't get to! I'm sure I'd find a travel buddy on the way.

It goes like this: you wake up in the morning just to find out your own body lies in the bed. you realize that you have died in your sleep and you are a ghost now. what will you do? :unsure2:

Hang out. Bug the cat so that she actually has something to stare off into space at. Actually catch up on movies at the theater.

Basically take some time off and then, once I get bored, step back and rethink things.