Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Anyone seen this picture?

ShadowBoy86x

If recovered ETV's, such as claimed in the Roswell incident, were indeed reverse engineered, then I would assume that by now we would at least see some radical degree of advancement in military aircraft propulsion and aerodynamics.

Although aircraft such as the F-22 and F-35 have advanced remarkably since the previous generation, their basic means of propulsion and flight control remain based on fundamental flight requirements. That is, they have thrust and have mechanical flight control surfaces.

VTOL is not new, although it has been refined from that used in the Harriers.

Thrust vectoring, although it was a challenge to implement, is an idea that has existed since early in the history of powered flight.

Stealth technology has been refined and improved upon, but again they are based on the same idea.

These aircraft and others, are remarkable achievements, but we're not seeing anything revolutionary such as the acceleration or manoeverability of the UFO's witnessed and/or filmed.

I've read that things such as lasers, fiber-optics, integrated circuits and a few others were reverse engineered, but personally I don't believe that at all.

Also, if military designers had vehicles capable of the kind of performance even close to what UFO's can do, I would think they would be testing and operating them far away from the average tourist with a camera, let alone flying over major cities. Examples might be the Phoenix Lights or the O'Hare Airport sighting.

We have made incredible leaps in technology in the past hundred years or so, but I'm not convinced any or it is the result of analysis of recovered ETV's.

Anyway, long story short, I don't think we have any ability to fly at hypersonic speeds while doing 90 degree turns.

I'm not really claiming that any reverse engineering has happened with any downed alien spacecraft. If governments have retrieved downed UFO's, would we even have the ability to understand the technology? If alien spacecraft have crashed, how much damage would they have. It's much harder to reverse engineer something that is damaged especially with technology as advanced as these spacecraft would have to have.

We don't even have any proof as to what people are seeing when they see UFO's. We can't even say that the government has any crashed UFO's with any certainty. Only the government knows for sure.

As I've stated before, I most certainly believe that we are not alone in this universe, but that doesn't mean that we have been visited. I want to believe.......I really, really want to believe, but I still want that absolute proof.

And I still want to see a UFO in person......it may or may not change my perspective......

VW-UFO-03.jpg

You basic Bradley home built UFO! LOL

Care to list them? VW's don't fly btw.

I said it looks like a Volkswagen, not that it was one......pareidolia anyone!

No, I don't care to list them. It's already been done to death.....

VW-UFO-03.jpg

Yeah, that's what I see....slightly different color and maybe a different model year, but yeah......

• Like 1

And I still want to see a UFO in person......it may or may not change my perspective......

I have seen UFO's twice.

Still, my perspective has not changed. I still need proof that what I saw is of ET origin.

In my mind just because I could not identify it does not mean a leap to ET source. Part of me wants to claim it as such, and part of me is still searching for a rational explanation...but I will never get one.

I can tell you one thing for certain. I spend one helluva lot more time looking up whether it's day or night!

• Like 1

I have seen UFO's twice.

Still, my perspective has not changed. I still need proof that what I saw is of ET origin.

In my mind just because I could not identify it does not mean a leap to ET source. Part of me wants to claim it as such, and part of me is still searching for a rational explanation...but I will never get one.

I can tell you one thing for certain. I spend one helluva lot more time looking up whether it's day or night!

why not?

Me too and most of the time when I think I see something, it always turns out to be totally mundane. <_<

Just out of curiosity since others are posting strange images.....

This was in the media as well as more convential type of UFO images in the same area. I saved the image because it was weird and pretty but I never heard much else about this image just the others.. does anyone know more about it. post-122220-0-87412300-1349285766_thumb.

Edited by White Unicorn

This was in the media as well as more convential type of UFO images in the same area. I saved the image because it was weird and pretty but I never heard much else about this image just the others.. does anyone know more about it. post-122220-0-87412300-1349285766_thumb.

Well, it's very small but it is definitely Photoshopped to create a mirror effect of something. You'd need to supply a higher quality original to get more info than that I think.

Well, it's very small but it is definitely Photoshopped to create a mirror effect of something. You'd need to supply a higher quality original to get more info than that I think.

I would if I could but that's all I could save on from the web that day. I think it was originally on a FOX link and you know how that goes not very convincing but interesting. I thought there would be a ton of dehoaxing on it but it just seemed to disappear from topics at that time at least the ones connected to the original image posted.

Thanks!

Edited by White Unicorn

hmm.. is this a film pic? or digital? If its a film pic then it could be just a common blotch... i get those randomly on (film)pictures every now and then.. its like a water drop stain gets on the film during the process from negatvies.... getting pics done from walmart you get those almost in every pic..lol

hmm.. is this a film pic? or digital? If its a film pic then it could be just a common blotch... i get those randomly on (film)pictures every now and then.. its like a water drop stain gets on the film during the process from negatvies.... getting pics done from walmart you get those almost in every pic..lol

I would thought t was a hoax more than an accident, if you enlarge it, doesn't appear to be random. I was just curious because usually you find a bunch of dehoaxing information but links to it disappeared on me the same day and the other debunked stuff was only coming up... made me curious. If genuine I thought it must be some kind of hologram.

Edited by White Unicorn

I've developed thousands of negatives at home and at school and have never quite seen a mark like that. If it is a water spot, then it can easily be removed by rinsing the negative and then reprinting. The other possibility would be a bubble in the emulsion on the negative. I would bet that this is a digital camera pic though. Something translucent on the sensor perhaps.....guess I'd have to find and read the original source of info on this pic.....

I've developed thousands of negatives at home and at school and have never quite seen a mark like that. If it is a water spot, then it can easily be removed by rinsing the negative and then reprinting. The other possibility would be a bubble in the emulsion on the negative. I would bet that this is a digital camera pic though. Something translucent on the sensor perhaps.....guess I'd have to find and read the original source of info on this pic.....

It is really weird if you view at 400% lookes like a face in the middle. The day I saved this I found it by searching under images for Elohim a Hebrew name of God and temple mount but if I searched later I came up with nothing but removed linkes or the hoaxed reports of the You tube garbage and different images than what was linked to the original report. It's been a year since I saved it but if memory serves me, I downloaded from some Christian sight saying it was the devil but it was the SAME shot as the original link I first saw but as a thumb nail. I saved the original sight on favorites but the image was replaced with a saucer. The Israel news favorite link was also removed and that kept my curiosity up as to what the first image really was. Original speculation was it was looking like the two angels on the ark facing each other but the face like thing between really caught my interest more than angels. Thought I'd wait for the opportunity later to get some clues after the top story that was a hoax died down.

Seeing something that you can't explain in the sky (preferably at night) is an exciting experience. I've seen things that were explained soon afterwards, things that were probably terrestrial craft and one that was probably space junk. I felt dizzy every time. I can understand why people quickly assume they're seeing a spacecraft whenever they see something in the sky that's unusual.

This summer I saw what I'm almost certain was a satellite. As it dimly traveled north to south in a straight line (hint) for a moment it suddenly became much brighter to the point it took us a moment to find it in the sky again. I'm guessing that was a reflection of the sun off of its solar panels or something. We were totally stunned.

It appears the goats are all looking at the object: that might indicate roughly how far away it is. Of course, there's no certainty that the object in the picture hasn't been photoshopped over whatever it is the goats were looking at.

If you do a search for similar images, you get things like this:

384763_2370810185068_1094901784_32007904_2068344991_n2.jpg

black-hole3.jpg?w=584

And then you also get commentary by the Raelians saying that Elohim is trying to "wake up the chosen people", and things along those lines.

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&sqi=2&ved=0CB8QFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fraelianews.org%2Fnews.php%3Fitem.412.12&ei=9MNsUOalI5HW9QSE-YCAAg&usg=AFQjCNEFGRasBcjw4fHY_EVxecnGioU7PA&sig2=l4LcYAEanQr5RtXMpquoVw

They think that Elohim or God is really an ET and that he will be coming in for a landing soon.

If you do a search for similar images, you get things like this:

384763_2370810185068_1094901784_32007904_2068344991_n2.jpg

black-hole3.jpg?w=584

Looks like search lights shining on divers or something like when I heard about Shag Harbor from the town people ..they are in the water! Second would look like a version of the god aspect in action.

And then you also get commentary by the Raelians saying that Elohim is trying to "wake up the chosen people", and things along those lines.

http://www.google.co...anQr5RtXMpquoVw

They think that Elohim or God is really an ET and that he will be coming in for a landing soon.

They may be right and something has been channelling as Elohim....but there are two Hebrew words that translate as that name and one is not pretty in his actions toward non believers if you know what I mean. If you don't treat him like the eternal one god he will destroy!

Looks like search lights shining on divers or something like when I heard about Shag Harbor from the town people ..they are in the water! Second would look like a version of the god aspect in action.

Of course, the Raelians are genuine "religious" believers in UFOs in that they have made their God an ET. All the "skeptics" want to paint us with the same broad brush as "believers", all the better to marginalize us and associate us with various fringe elements.

They tend to fight very doggedly on this particular point.

• Like 1

Of course, the Raelians are genuine "religious" believers in UFOs in that they have made their God an ET. All the "skeptics" want to paint us with the same broad brush as "believers", all the better to marginalize us and associate us with various fringe elements.

They tend to fight very doggedly on this particular point.

I agree. I just want to know more of the total scheme of things and I am very sceptical of even what I believe until I eventually prove my theory to myself. Confused random sceptical witnesses are the best in my book. Seek the truth because they are confused more not hoaxing. It is a shame they get badgered by bringing any evidence forward but that's the way it is.