Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Demonology

Poindexter

These are answers according to what I think, based on my own personal experiences with demons and what I have heard from others who have dealt with them only. I know that these things take many forms and that each experience is unique. It seems to me that these things, being governed by a different nature (spiritual world) may be resolved in extreme different ways, but I hope what I add may be helpful. I hope also you have gotten some other helpful information, rather than just bickering back and forth about whether or not demons are real. If you want to talk further let me know. I think there may be others on this site that can help you, please be careful though, not all are guaranteed to have your best interest at heart.

Evening peeples

This is the First time I have posted on here and I am after some information on the Titled subject

Firstly do Demons exist, and if so

**Yes

Can Demons Kill, note Plural

**I have seen them kill animals and have heard of them killing humans - * I think they mostly try to get their host to kill themselves, or set themselves up to get murdered.... One instance I heard of a woman getting cursed by some spiritualist and she died from an instant disease, this could be just a coincidence.. *shrugs*

Can Demons invade your body and damage your internal organs, to the point Medical Science knows the Ailment, re Kidney Disease, but, are unable to cure you

**I would assume so, I heard of a woman in Laos who was eaten by a demon from the inside out. I would defiantly try to put up some spiritual protection around yourself, through prayer etc.. if you are feeling this way.

Do Demons protect their Host

**Yes, or are vengeful towards others that appose them

Will Demons attack, if they reguard their Host is under threat

**hmm,,, I don't know

Can Demon's "JUMP" from one Host to another

**I don't know but they can influence others through their host for sure, I believe they can ease their way into anothers life through the host...

Do Demons need to be invited to Possess a Host, if so,, how is this done

**Not always, but once the host becomes aware of it, they can resist the movements of the devil and make him flee..

Does a Host know if they have been "invaded"

**not always

Can a Possessed Host enter a Church

**Yes, I would assume churches are full of demons... sometimes they may be very antsy though (I would assume)

Finally how does one get rid of 'unwanted' Demons

**This is what is very vast - I would assume that this happens for each 'host' as you say, in many different ways. There is power in not being afraid, as the demons power is indeed having you be afraid. You can control demons ones you have separated from the fear and make them flee. If for some reason you should go through fear as a process for your own spiritual advancement, it truly sucks, but you will have to endure. There are two reasons that you would be under attack, one: you are weak and vulnerable, two: you are a spiritual threat. If you are weak and vulnerable you must become strong. If you are a spiritual threat, God is your protection and you may just need to learn a lesson for now. You can ask to be separated from the fear, you can ask to be completely released from attack. Do not partake in activities that DO invite the demons. They are strongly attracted to (in fact are probably the reason for the presence of) drugs, violence etc... separate from these activities, if you feel the demon in you, physically take control of it and hurl it from you, and be very aware of your spiritual surroundings afterward, as they will probably want to come back, especially do not allow it to move your body. Take control of your own body and it will have nothing to possess. I have had luck with another person, exorcising my house of entities. So if you know anyone that performs that, you can ask them to do a ritual. But the strongest way, that I have seen, was by Devine intervention. For me God came in and destroyed the devils, it is nothing I asked for, it just happened. But to speed it up you might want to ask for it. You could also try fasting....

Thanx for any Input or Knowledge

...This is just my two cents... wish I could be more helpful.

Read what others have to say as well, my experience in this is very limited...

***It is also important to note that you do not need to face the devil in 'trembling fear' as an attempt to conquer your fear. Ask for the fear to be released, and face the devil 'when indeed and truly' you have no fear, in this you would have control over them. If you are in your fear, they are exerting control over you... God is on your side, you should feel peace when they flee from you, you may even see them be destroyed...

PS... Have no interest in the Movie Version of Demons or the Views and Opinions of Skeptics

Edited by SpiritWriter

Also I've seen a patina to the skin that changes. It comes in gray tones. I've actually seen people disappear in front of me shrouded by a mask like aura of grey. It's fleeting usually.

lol. Do others see these people who vanish?

More ridicule. I guess you folks have decided to drum me out of here for posting on topics about the paranormal at a website called "unexplained mysteries" with subforums for paranormal reports and rules that say you can't ridicule people for belief or non-belief.

The OP of this thread asked that sceptics not weigh in. Yet here y'all are. It's one thing to ignore his request. It's quite another to go beyond that and begin to ridicule people who are talking to the topic for simply talking to the topic as the OP requested.

Curious...

• Like 2

The OP of this thread asked that sceptics not weigh in. Yet here y'all are. It's one thing to ignore his request. It's quite another to go beyond that and begin to ridicule people who are talking to the topic for simply talking to the topic as the OP requested.

Curious...

Very simple

5f. Balanced debate: Do not make posts forbidding opposing viewpoints, both sides of a debate should be represented.

If the OP does not wish an open discussion then the OP should post a blog entry.

That being said. I would like to remind everyone to be civil and courteous and refrain from being purposefully disruptive.

• Like 1

Very simple

5f. Balanced debate: Do not make posts forbidding opposing viewpoints, both sides of a debate should be represented.

If the OP does not wish an open discussion then the OP should post a blog entry.

That being said. I would like to remind everyone to be civil and courteous and refrain from being purposefully disruptive.

*Is smug in the fact that she knows DOT is not talking about her*

*Runs and hides from smiting*

eyes.gif

f_a0980559abda.gif

• Like 2