Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Attorney claims to have traveled in time

Saru

Not only that, but Obama was one of the "Chrononauts" as well as Regina Duggan ( 19th Director of DARPA) and other big names from Lockheed Martin and The Office of Naval Intel. He also goes on to state that 97,000 people were sent to Mars in a 5 year span and only 7000 survived... you would think people would noticed 90k people missing....

The 90,000 were cannon fodder, bums living in the streets and the like who wouldn't be missed.

• Like 1

I wouldn't like to have this loony representing me in court!

• Like 1

"I have hundreds of facts" he said,...

Well, if he has that, I guess it must be true.

• Like 1

He DID travel through time . Unfortunately he left his brain there .

• Like 2

If it is true, no one will believe him. It could very well be true, the Philadelphia experiment was supposed to have been real - so if that's true, this could be true also. Anything is possible.Maybe we will hear from the others involved with this experiment. It could have been some kind of mind altering experiment. Of course there is a morality issue with conducting experiments on children.

What purpose was served in going backward in time to those specific events?

IF time travel were possible, why go so far back? IF it happened during the Cold War, why wouldn't you simply go back to a point in time that would allow you to change something more recent and then, perhaps, avoid the start of the Cold War to begin with...? I mean that's what I'd aim for. Or else go forward to learn who wins ahead of time. After all, Michael J. Fox went forward didn't he? ;)

And why the HELL would you send children back in time in the first place? Are they more expendable? Again, IF this really happened, it sounds like it was a true experiment, why would you have 140 children to 60 adults? Sounds a bit off to me. If time travel were discovered to be true, I doubt kids would be part of the program right off.

Well he may not have travelled in time but he certainly wasted some of my time...

• Like 2

Well He is afterall an Attorney .That purty much says it all ! Right? Or Wrong,either way they get paid !

Why would they send a child in time, does that mean the first person to go to mars will be a 6 year old. L O L :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

• Like 1

Visited president Obama when he was still a child? Sorry, but that's just...

1. Too convenient.

2. Why the hell would that be a point of interest? It doesn't make sense, he winds up at important events such as Lincoln's assassination, yet the next time he's with a young mixed race child...right...

Playing devils advocate, somebody could've already known that P-BO would be pres. one day by traveling forward so there would be a reason to see him as a child.

Gettysburg picture hes suppose to be da kid on da left... but the dude on the right with da glasses looks more like he came from da future

post-105456-0-36939300-1349220320_thumb.

• Like 4

This guy can say good-bye to his career, friends, family and anything else he held dear.

Gettysburg picture hes suppose to be da kid on da left... but the dude on the right with da glasses looks more like he came from da future

Lol, that dude certainly does get around...

timeTraveler01.jpg

• Like 3

Besides his nonsensical stories..I wouldn't put it past the government to have brainwashed these people into thinking they were time traveling; just another classical way of showing that the human mind is flawed in critical and logical thinking..

I've followed this guy's "story" for years.

Don't get fooled because he's been on Coast to Coast.

He's been promising the imminent release of a book of his memoirs for years, and for years his website has been saying he's written 200 and some pages.

IMHO he's not legit and his Pegasus Project is nonsense.

It would make a good story if he were capable of writing a book.

Brace yourselves gang, this may be a subliminal promo for the new time-traveling movie with Bruce Willis in theaters, Looper. Haha not. But it IS ironic.

Shame that image is partly photoshopped. The guy on the right is another person people have claimed is a time travler. I mean, hell, can't you see how poorly it's been done? Sigh.....

timeoriginal.jpg

There. Same guy, same glasses. It's a terrible photoshop (the first one, the one I linked is legit, but he isn't a time traveler).

Also, this man has claimed to be one of many people sent, so, the point about President Obama is flawed, some other traveler could of gone further in time, seen he was president, reported it and then they move the laywer to Obama as a child.

I wish i could travel back in time and never return to this time we are in.

Edited by New World Within

"I have physically traveled in time," says Andrew Basiago, an attorney in Vancouver, Wash. "We have - we did over 40 years ago."

120929_andrew_basiago_405.jpg

"... and I brought back these glasses to prove it. I have only done this once before ..."

once-before1.jpg