Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Attorney claims to have traveled in time

Saru

When's his book coming out? :w00t:

This guy is a few bricks short of full load. It is all about the money he will get for his book.

I still sit on the fenced with John Titer as well. But hey, I am ready for the revolution. We are way late for it. Ands even tho we did have armed nukes fly across the country illegally, within the military, no one has dropped them on us yet.

So I sit on the fence with this lawyer as well.

It is far easier for me to say this is either really great science fiction or an amazing story to relate.

Edited by regeneratia

This guy is a few bricks short of full load. It is all about the money he will get for his book.

Hey, I rremind you that we live in a capital world where we wipe our back ends with products that make the rich richer.

Hey, I rremind you that we live in a capital world where we wipe our back ends with products that make the rich richer.

Better than using my hand if you ask me.

Im suprised he didnt say he was part of the manhatten project... if thats the right one...with the military vessel in florida that teleported to boston ....ANYWAYS my point is all these "military" expirments that involved time traveling, teleporting...the people ended up ill, physically and mentally, dead or just plain "disappeared"....so how did he manage to live a productive life with out any effects? HMM!?!?!

Edited by MidKn13ght

If he went back in time and met Obama........wouldn't Obama been a kid too in 1969. And as a kid how would they know he was going to be the president in 2008. So what interest would they have in him? Its all poppycock crap

I would love to leave a comment on how absurd his claims are but I think my brain just imploded.

• Like 1

I think this guy has forgotten to take his medication

• Like 1

Im suprised he didnt say he was part of the manhatten project... if thats the right one...with the military vessel in florida that teleported to boston ....ANYWAYS my point is all these "military" expirments that involved time traveling, teleporting...the people ended up ill, physically and mentally, dead or just plain "disappeared"....so how did he manage to live a productive life with out any effects? HMM!?!?!

Ok..did some research wasnt the manhatten project...and it wasnt time traveling .... it was a cloaking test on a vessel that ended up in two places at once.....so i guess some sort of time travel......

120929_andrew_basiago_405.jpg

"... and I brought back these glasses to prove it. I have only done this once before ..."

Looks like Bubbles on Trailer Park Boys. Probably smokes as much weed as him too.

tpb.jpeg

Edited by howdydodat
  • Like 2

If he went back in time and met Obama........wouldn't Obama been a kid too in 1969. And as a kid how would they know he was going to be the president in 2008. So what interest would they have in him? Its all poppycock crap

It says he met Obama as a kid so not sure why you're asking if Obama was a kid. They might know he would be president because they can time travel.... you're right though, this is nonsense. You put a little too much thought into it.

Shame that image is partly photoshopped. The guy on the right is another person people have claimed is a time travler. I mean, hell, can't you see how poorly it's been done? Sigh.....

timeoriginal.jpg

There. Same guy, same glasses. It's a terrible photoshop (the first one, the one I linked is legit, but he isn't a time traveler).

Also, this man has claimed to be one of many people sent, so, the point about President Obama is flawed, some other traveler could of gone further in time, seen he was president, reported it and then they move the laywer to Obama as a child.

I thought he photoshopped it himself as a joke...

Well thats what I done. :)

• Like 1

I knew re-runs of the X-Files were a bad idea

This might be an old story.i saw something like this before a guy said he was

At gettysberg and he was in the pictures..

I thought he photoshopped it himself as a joke...

Well thats what I done. :)

The guy in my picture is wearing aviator glasses and is wearing some college football shirt from around the time the picture was taken. Nothing more than turning up somewhere dressed casual. It's like the "Mobile phone" film footage in the Charlie Chaplin film, it's nothing but an old hearing aid. I mean, if it was a mobile phone, it wouldn't work. It'd make a good Doctor Who episode though, since they use a mobile phone that can connect anytime anywhere.

The guy in my picture is wearing aviator glasses and is wearing some college football shirt from around the time the picture was taken. Nothing more than turning up somewhere dressed casual. It's like the "Mobile phone" film footage in the Charlie Chaplin film, it's nothing but an old hearing aid. I mean, if it was a mobile phone, it wouldn't work. It'd make a good Doctor Who episode though, since they use a mobile phone that can connect anytime anywhere.

Yup, well aware of the original image and the story that goes with it. :)

I just assumed LiLToOnZ knew of this image and story himself and Photoshopped the 'man from the future' into the Gettysburg picture himself as a joke rather than actually believing the image was legitimate.

I carried on the theme in my response to him here http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=235099&st=30#entry4485471.

As for a good Dr Who episode, is that even possible? ;)

Shame that image is partly photoshopped. The guy on the right is another person people have claimed is a time travler. I mean, hell, can't you see how poorly it's been done? Sigh.....

timeoriginal.jpg

There. Same guy, same glasses. It's a terrible photoshop (the first one, the one I linked is legit, but he isn't a time traveler).

Also, this man has claimed to be one of many people sent, so, the point about President Obama is flawed, some other traveler could of gone further in time, seen he was president, reported it and then they move the laywer to Obama as a child.

It's purposely a bad photoshop job I think. Photoshop the classic 'Bridge Time Traveler' into a another photo. Just like Junior Chubb did. But Chubbo did a nice job. :tu:

• Like 1

Got ourselves another time traveller.

leo%20&%20hitler.jpg

• Like 5

It's purposely a bad photoshop job I think. Photoshop the classic 'Bridge Time Traveler' into a another photo. Just like Junior Chubb did. But Chubbo did a nice job. :tu:

Cheers DKO, I found another you might like. I didn't want to derail the thread so I posted it where it belongs...

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=233151&st=210#entry4487458

• Like 1

How he came back?

Tied a rope to a tree in our time and then around his waist before he jumped in.

Poltergeist style.....

• Like 1