Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Games on UM

Ever Learning

dont know what the moderators views on this are but would be interesting to hear there thoughts on this. i was wondering if there was ever in the future any thoughts of putting any multiplayer games like chess or something one here. would any one here play chess if it was on um?

I'm not a chess person.

only said chess cus might be easiest one to put up, what kind of game would you enjoy? would have to be a basic one

I used to hold chess tournaments on here for years but unfortunately I don't have enough free time to commit to it these days.

• Like 1

Chess is too simple. Lets make it more complex by adding a 3rd dimension. besides having 8 squares on both x and y axis, there should be 8 stacks on z axis too. i.e. 8 normal chess board stacked on top of each other in layers. the pieces can be moved form one layer to another, and that would allow more complex rules and logics to be developed.

Lol. 'Chess is too simple'.

Aye, too simple if you play it badly! It's one of the most complicated games created.

• Like 1

hehehehe expand .. seriously chess is so complicated especially if you play against people who play really good

• Like 1