Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

"Paid Internet Shill?"

ian hacktorp

You can get paid to do that? hmmm Was there a link?

• Like 1

Sounds to me like writing is more than a hobby for him. I mean I can't imagine why the need for secrecy. I'm sure there are hundreds of people who do this for free. And it seems like most of the commenters believe it to be just a story as well.

Edited by Lady Kasey

Desperate people do desperate things when it comes to making enough to take care of the bills and eat. I can understand him not being happy with himself spreading disinformation. Wish others would develop a conscious and not do it just to sell a story.

• Like 1

Doesnt seem worth the effort if he's only getting paid a shilling....bloody Scrooge paid more than that... :whistle:

Edited by ThePhantomFlanFlinger
  • Like 1

It would NOT suprise me at all that this goes on....

Just prove's how low some people will go to,.... to enable them to either get what they want or get the result's they want or both

I recently read where some guy had made a pretty good living for making 'fake reviews' for different things throughout the web.

This isn't really that hard to believe.

You can get paid to do that? hmmm Was there a link?

Heh, yeah I bet some of those first time fantastic story posters we see on UM are probably similar. :rolleyes:

Edited by Spid3rCyd3
  • Like 1

Being a member of ATS and this forum, they are about.

But still, gotta keep the wolf from the door, one way or another.

I am for hire by the way.

PM me and we can talk rates, company car etc.

Thanks,

Does anyone have suspicions of any UM members? I have a couple but not willing to say without evidence.

An interesting story, and plausible. Kinda reminds me of the young people hired by various banks to do "robo-signing" of fraudulent bank mortgage documents.

Does anyone have suspicions of any UM members?

It doesn't take much for suspicions to turn to finger pointing and from there to a full-blown witch hunt - it wouldn't be the first time.

I think we ought to snip this one in the bud now before it has a chance to turn nasty.

Closed.

• Like 4