Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

UFO Info.

Painnsufferin

I am looking to find more shows like UFO Hunters, UFO files, Fact or Faked, Ancient Aliens, Etc. Now don't get me wrong, I am not looking to debate whether or not they are real, or anything like that. I am just open minded and I like hearing the stories and tales. If someone has a suggestion I would love to hear it!

Thanks.

I am looking to find more shows like UFO Hunters, UFO files, Fact or Faked, Ancient Aliens, Etc.

Shows like those?

Well Fringe, Stargate and Doctor Who all count.

Tom Baker was my favorite

post-123513-0-33197800-1349241850_thumb.

This is a great one, I Know What I Saw (James Fox):

*snip*

James Fox' other documentary is also very good: [media=]

[/media] Edited by Saru
Video removed on copyright grounds

Kinda rehashes material covered in the other two but still worth seeing.

*snip*

Edited by Saru

I was a fan of ALF and Mork & Mindy.

Alf, Yes. Mork and Mindy, a little before my time. Robin Williams hairy arms scare the hell out of me.

I just watched "I Know what I saw." I thought It was great. If anyone can think of more like this, I would really love to hear them.

Thanks again to all who responded.

Thanks for the videos, im gunna watch em , i already saw one but gunna rewatch it cuz i forget most of it

• Like 1

I know what I saw, And out of the blue share a lot of the same footage, but none the less were both great. Thoroughly enjoyed them. Looking forward to anymore that anyone can think of.

Unsolved Mysteries often did segments on UFOs, and there were those ahows hosted by Jonathan Frakes (Riker from Star Trek) and another by Spock himself Leonard Nimoy about esorteric phenomena like aliens and UFOs.

Glad you enjoyed. I know what I saw and Out of the Blue are both by James Fox, which is probably why there is some duplicated footage in both. Check out Leslie Kean's doc too. and in the meantime, here's a compilation from Unsolved Mysteries hosted by Robert Stack:

*snip*

Valentich (Australia)

Socorro

Kecksburg

etc.

Enjoy!

Edited by Saru

I'm not here myself to say if it's true or fake, but if you want material to watch, take a look at this;

*snip*

Edited by Saru

• 2 weeks later...

Unsolved Mysteries often did segments on UFOs, and there were those ahows hosted by Jonathan Frakes (Riker from Star Trek) and another by Spock himself Leonard Nimoy about esorteric phenomena like aliens and UFOs.

I have found the "Unsolved Mysteries" UFO : DvD set. on disc two. I Have forgotten how much I enjoyed them.

Glad you enjoyed. I know what I saw and Out of the Blue are both by James Fox, which is probably why there is some duplicated footage in both. Check out Leslie Kean's doc too. and in the meantime, here's a compilation from Unsolved Mysteries hosted by Robert Stack:

*snip*

Valentich (Australia)

Socorro

Kecksburg

etc.

Enjoy!

A lot of videos are being removed from UM all of a sudden.

A lot of videos are being removed from UM all of a sudden.

Must be some sort of cover-up going on. Next there will be a knock on your door.

Edited by Hazzard

Must be some sort of cover-up going on.

When you "joke" like that, it only makes me wonder if it's true. I use you (and others) as my own private "lie detectors" in that way.

• Like 1

I watched Prometheus expecting it to be another Alien movie, but was pleasantly surprised and have now watched it numorous times along with all the special features. I recommend it big time dude.

When you "joke" like that, it only makes me wonder if it's true. I use you (and others) as my own private "lie detectors" in that way.

I can't help but chuckle when I see you say things like this McG. Do you honestly think that there are a bunch of G-Men working the forum?

I can't help but chuckle when I see you say things like this McG. Do you honestly think that there are a bunch of G-Men working the forum?

Every forum.

Gee there's a hope for the economy ...they are using people now instead of hot word sort computers LOL

• Like 1

Well, there aren't any G-men on the UM staff.

I notice how you didn't specify that there aren't any G-women on the UM staff though... pretty suspicious Lilly... pretty suspicious...

:P

• Like 3