Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

UFO Info.

Painnsufferin

I notice how you didn't specify that there aren't any G-women on the UM staff though... pretty suspicious Lilly... pretty suspicious...

:P

I've forwarded that to my superiors - so you can be sure of a visit from someone in a badly fitting suit any day now. Well, you brought it on yourself.....

• Like 2

I notice how you didn't specify that there aren't any G-women on the UM staff though... pretty suspicious Lilly... pretty suspicious...

:P

Ok, you got me there...should read: "G-persons".

• Like 1

Gee there's a hope for the economy ...they are using people now instead of hot word sort computers LOL

When do you think they ever stopped using people?

I've forwarded that to my superiors - so you can be sure of a visit from someone in a badly fitting suit any day now. Well, you brought it on yourself.....

I believe you, Sky Scanner.

I believe you, Sky Scanner.

Honestly, can't you tell that Sky Scanner is just pulling your leg? The idea that some type of secret gov't agents are trawling UM forms (BTW, which gov't as there are British, American, Australian, Canadian mods) really is rather outrageous.

Edited by Lilly
addition

When do you think they ever stopped using people?

They really didn't stop, I was just making a bad joke. Data to profilers to operatives but I wouldn't believe UM forum staffers as was suggested!