Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

HELP!

Coria

So, me and my sister have been feeling watched and I see things. The other day, she was having a bad feeling while trying to go to sleep. She said it felt like she needed to stay up. Well, she tried to go to sleep anyway and she said it felt like something was holding her down and she couldn't open her eyes move or anything. She said the only thing that helped is when she called out to jesus, that's when it relented. She was hysterical. Then, I had a dream about what happened it was at the exact time(she didn't say the time) and words she said. The dream felt like I was in the things body and my sisters, at the same time. Of it helps my sister played with an ouija board, and is pregnant. But I didn't do ANYTHING! And its only happening to me and my sister. So please, I would like help.

- Thank You(:

Dont think about it your both causing this to happen, She's pregnant so she mostprobably having mixed emotions which is having a physiological effect on you both.. pluss playing with a ouija board dosent help with that. you've both mostprobably scared yourself. Have a hot chocolate and a laugh and it will all go away.

I'll try, I hope your right, because this has been happening before she was pregnant.

I'll try, I hope your right, because this has been happening before she was pregnant.

it's mostprobably nothing ghostly just fear taking its course.

Edited by Ronseal

Sleep paralysis can make you feel like something is holding you down. Maybe her hysteria made such an impression on you it caused you to have the dream.

I have seen a ghost before so its not that I don't believe in that sort of thing but I know how daily stress can show up in your dreams. Plus when I was pregnant I would dream some crazy stuff.

• Like 2

Sounds like a case of sleep paralysis. Don't trust anything you see, hear or feel while sleeping. It usually is SP or something related.

• Like 1

I agree. Sleep Paralysis seems to match this one. If you want to be safe, you can go see a doctor to see if anything's wrong medically. It never hurts.

To be completely honest, I doubt it's a ghost or anything paranormal. However, if you still truly believe that you can get a medium to your house or something like that.

Cheers and good luck.