Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Debate reactions

Corp

Nah he was spending the debate thinking he could be having sex instead of dealing with Romney :P

Heh, if that's the case, I can only imagine what Wild Bill was thinking during his debates. :D

The idea of watching these 2 having a WWF wrestling match for us just makes me want to puke. I refuse to play any part in this. Not only do I refuse to vote for either of these clowns, I wont even be a spectator and pretend everything coming outta thier mouths isnt a lie.

Edited by preacherman76
  • Like 2

The idea of watching these 2 having a WWF wrestling match for us just makes me want to puke. I refuse to play any part in this. Not only do I refuse to vote for either of these clowns, I wont even be a spectator and pretend everything coming outta thier mouths isnt a lie.

My initial reaction to your post is...Well, then, you don't have a say in it at all....but, and, as soon as that thought completes itself...the nagging Real Truth behind the fasad reintroduces itself to my psyche. I will use your Signature quote as a pretext: Some things are true, even if you dont believe them. It fits in nicely with the First Axiom of Dan (Truth just is...it is not incumbent upon belief in order to be, it just is.) Actually it is the Axiom in reverse. Just because you believe it doesn't make it true. Just because you disbelieve it does not make it false...that being said: Hmmmm....this is hard....I sort of agree with you. On one hand there is the argument of The Lesser of Two Evils ...on the other hand there is the argument of Evil is Evil. I don't think either of these men are 'evil'...my gut just tells me that we are all being played like a chess game by people we don't even know...We the public are the pawns...The President, etc. are also pieces on the board. The actual 'players of the game' make all the moves...and the Prolitariate thinks they are controlling it...we don't control anything. We don't pick the President...the Players do. They are the ones with the 'plan'....Romney, Obama, Reid, Pelosi, and everyone else are just pieces on 'their' board.

The end game I believe is destroy China to destroy our debt and reEstablish ourselves as the ONLY SuperPower...that is...WE must control the purse strings of the Global Economy....but even that isn't the real end game. The CheckMate is total loss of all Freedoms...while believing that we are Free-er than we have ever been.

Did not watch the debates, but last night on Daily Show and Colbert saw some of the footage. :innocent:

Poor old B'rack--he looked like a whipped puppy over there, staring at the floor.

I didn't realize it was so one-sided. And poor old Chris Matthews almost went apoplectic afterwards!

:tsu:

I think Paul Ryan's going to do well also. Ryan is very quick on his feet and very assertive, whereas Biden is a walking gaffe machine. If you dressed a gaffe in a suit and gave it an official title, it would be VP Biden. I think Biden will have a lot of insulting cheap-shots and one-liners, but as far as having anything substantive to say, Paul Ryan will win the day.

Edited by Vein Capital
  • Like 1

My initial reaction to your post is...Well, then, you don't have a say in it at all....but, and, as soon as that thought completes itself...the nagging Real Truth behind the fasad reintroduces itself to my psyche. I will use your Signature quote as a pretext: Some things are true, even if you dont believe them. It fits in nicely with the First Axiom of Dan (Truth just is...it is not incumbent upon belief in order to be, it just is.) Actually it is the Axiom in reverse. Just because you believe it doesn't make it true. Just because you disbelieve it does not make it false...that being said: Hmmmm....this is hard....I sort of agree with you. On one hand there is the argument of The Lesser of Two Evils ...on the other hand there is the argument of Evil is Evil. I don't think either of these men are 'evil'...my gut just tells me that we are all being played like a chess game by people we don't even know...We the public are the pawns...The President, etc. are also pieces on the board. The actual 'players of the game' make all the moves...and the Prolitariate thinks they are controlling it...we don't control anything. We don't pick the President...the Players do. They are the ones with the 'plan'....Romney, Obama, Reid, Pelosi, and everyone else are just pieces on 'their' board.

The end game I believe is destroy China to destroy our debt and reEstablish ourselves as the ONLY SuperPower...that is...WE must control the purse strings of the Global Economy....but even that isn't the real end game. The CheckMate is total loss of all Freedoms...while believing that we are Free-er than we have ever been.

Alot of people feel that way. Thinking if someone doesnt vote, then they shouldnt be able to complain. In some cases Id agree with that. If you dont vote simply cause you dont care then that should be the case. However, Im not voting, not cause I dont care, but because this whole system is a sham. The two men that stand before us are just puppets of the banking cartel. To vote for either one of these men is to condone the incremental destruction of individual liberty, the destruction of the dollar, and any chance we might have had at mending over sea fences to have a chance for peace. I say, if you vote for either of these two men, its YOU who dont have a right to complain. We know full well what these men will do once in office. More spending, more freedom stripping legislation, and more war. Yet you pulled the lever for one of them anyway.

Alot of people feel that way. Thinking if someone doesnt vote, then they shouldnt be able to complain. In some cases Id agree with that. If you dont vote simply cause you dont care then that should be the case. However, Im not voting, not cause I dont care, but because this whole system is a sham. The two men that stand before us are just puppets of the banking cartel. To vote for either one of these men is to condone the incremental destruction of individual liberty, the destruction of the dollar, and any chance we might have had at mending over sea fences to have a chance for peace. I say, if you vote for either of these two men, its YOU who dont have a right to complain. We know full well what these men will do once in office. More spending, more freedom stripping legislation, and more war. Yet you pulled the lever for one of them anyway.

I am concerned about the long run. But, there is no 'long run' if we get slaughtered in the 'short run' so, I am going to pull that lever and I am going to pull it for Romney. I like thinking I have a choice...even if the books are always cooked. But what I am concerned with again is the short run. Keeping my house...feeding my family...paying for things...unless someone brings unemployment figures down to where they were during the Bush years...the short run is going to suck really, really bad...and if the short run sucks really bad...how can the long run not suck as well? In short, I won't make it to the long run if Obama is re-elected. And I don't want a damned ObamaPhone...I want to be able to pay for my own damn phone without being forced to pay for some stupid beaches phone...and car...and food...and shelter...and babies...

• Like 2

I usually vote with no great expections and only a small hope, but mostly IN HONOR of the veterans who believed they fought and died to defend our right to vote and believed it did make a difference.

I believe If you don't vote you are becoming part of a scam as well. If I see two people I don't like I don't vote for either one, There are write ins and at worst you can skip that office. This has been an embarrassment if nothing else to winners. The media still reports the message that the guy with a prison but a wonderful community service record gets elected several times with the majority of the vote only to be disqualified again because he still hasn't received his official pardon! Do you know how many local issues are snuck in such as taxes and laws when they know voters are apothetic and then that's the only time you hear the none voters when they complain?

Everyone needs to try to change what they can about the system even if it's in a small way. If a system goes too far amuck against the majority of people, we can learn a sad fact from history. We have to focus on fixing the system before it becomes a counter revolution which usually ends in a worse system for the majority of the people for years.

Ever wonder what the candidates would look like if they swapped hair?

A4U7Ec_CMAAeqkk.jpg

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ObamaandAnthonyKeidis_zpscf609ca6.jpg

Maybe we really do have a rock star president after all...

The Red Hot Obama Peppers

Are people still stuck on this? There are more important things to worry about then some guy you're going to vote for. Any man or woman running on either the Democratic or Repulican side is a very crappy choice (Other than Ron Paul). We all know that the elections are rigged, so there is no point in voting anyway. Aside from that, we need to start looking at the issues at hand and PROTEST. We must think about our future and the future of our children! We cannot rely on somebody else to do it for us, we must overthrow the government and take control!

The first thing we should take into account is the constant slander we have bestowed upon our fellow Pokemon. There's no place in this world for the mistreatment and exploitation of Pokemon! They are people too; they have feelings, they have a brain and can use it as well as we do ours! And no more shall we go into stores and buy meat made from the Tauros. No more shall we buy clothes that leaves the Vulpixes cold and left to die in the winter! No MORE shall we use these delicate creatures to fight our own battles! No more "Gotta catch 'em all", it's all about GOTTA SAVE EM ALL!

Who is with me!? Can I get an amen!!!?? For all the Pokemon of this world!!

Edited by Mademoiselle de Lioncourt
  • Like 1

Who is with me!? Can I get an amen!!!?? For all the Pokemon of this world!!

Amen.

Yet, I think the current Presidential Election should be settled with a Poke'battle. Obama and his Kaddabra, versus Romney's Grimer.... One uses Magic to try to win and the other uses mud slingging.

Edited by DieChecker
  • Like 1

Ever wonder what the candidates would look like if they swapped hair?

A4U7Ec_CMAAeqkk.jpg

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Redistribution of hair? ( "You didn't grow that!" )

When Romney asked for it back, Obama got defensive:

A4YVczNCYAAuWwG.jpg

"This is my hair now ... This is totally my hair ..."

Edited by Vein Capital
  • Like 1

A4YVczNCYAAuWwG.jpg

"I'm not gonna fall for a banana in the tailpipe."

• Like 1

Redistribution of hair? ( "You didn't grow that!" )

When Romney asked for it back, Obama got defensive:

A4YVczNCYAAuWwG.jpg

"This is my hair now ... This is totally my hair ..."

Redistribution of HAIR!!!!!!

YOU DIDN'T GROW THAT!!!!

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The impression I got at the frist debate that Obama was given, that he didn`t even want to be there and is tired of it all.I don`nt think he wants to win another term and does not really believe in all the democatic party wanted him to do.He was their puppet knowing he`d being the frist black man to be President would win the last election.In a way I feel sorry for him, I just just got the feeling he wants to get out of the politic arena and get on with a normal life,it not easy to be the President.

If that is the case unforturely for him. I do feel he could win again.