Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Spooky goings on in cornish attraction

Subsonicjourno

looks like paranoid stoners thinking there are ghosts about and ghost investigators thinking stoners are ghosts.

• Like 1

I'm thinking that the average age of Cornwall's "Paranormal Investigators" must surely be around 12yrs.

• Like 1

What a load of nonsense ....... and so badly done! They're just trying to drum up publicity for their G.H.O.S.T. uk paranormal explorations(£25 per person). Good luck with the one advertised for the 37th of October :tu:

Sounds like publicity to get people to sign up for their paranormal investigation seminar.

• Like 1

A different location but I worked at the advertised place for four years and there was something definatly weird going on there. I experienced a fair few odd things myself as did many of the people who work there. I'm so tempted to sign up to the trip, should be a laugh!

http://www.helstonpe..._medium=twitter

Edited by Subsonicjourno
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I attended the Flambards ghost hunt last night and I gotta say it was pretty damn weird. I had my first go on a ouija board and i can't explain the results. A man in the group, who was a complete skeptic was reduced to tears after his father' came through'. It answered questions that noone else at that table knew. The icy cold sensation over my hands as the glass moved and weird sensation of some sort of energy passing through me made me doubt my own skepticism. There was even a phantom photo taken which was really weird. A man was clearly stood in one of the displays alongside the other mannequins in the photo, but when we went in there with our flashlights a few moments after it was taken he wasn't there, noone could have gotten in or out without one of us seeing. Overall it was a good night, it was very strange and has left me feeling bemused about the whole thing.I've experiecned things I can't explain a few times before but I'll approach the subject with a far more open mind then I did previously that's for sure.

• Like 2