Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

recent live alien creature footage Australia

steveand

That thing must be tiny. Look at the scale of it compared to the sand grains or the small stems and stuff hanging around it.

I would say that thing is 5-10cm in size max.

Oh yes, I definitely have enough distrust in everyone. No doubt about that.

C'mon mate that's a bit sad.

With this specific video, what would you do?

Looks like he filmed a little plastic alien doll stuck in a beach diorama setup on a table. Probably used a stick up through the bottom of the diorama into the aliens head so that he could make it look like it was raising itself.

• Like 1

Looks like he filmed a little plastic alien doll stuck in a beach diorama setup on a table. Probably used a stick up through the bottom of the diorama into the aliens head so that he could make it look like it was raising itself.

Oh you debunkers will try to come up with anything to explain away the best evidence! It's real!!!

:P

It's the kind of "evidence" that a debunker or disinformer would post, just so they could come back and say the whole subject is ridiculous.

It's the kind of "evidence" that a debunker or disinformer would post, just so they could come back and say the whole subject is ridiculous.

Straw man argument in effect .

It may well be just another hoaxer after his or her five minutes of fame but I wouldn't rule out you theory at all .

Or maybe the kind that some kid would post on his YouTube channel hoping to get some page views and/or a laugh or two... Why so serious all the time McG? Lighten up. :D

Fake. Looks like a doll covered in slime and manipulated using strings.

Straw man argument in effect .

It may well be just another hoaxer after his or her five minutes of fame but I wouldn't rule out you theory at all .

I think it has been going on all the time, for decades in fact, but the Internet just makes it easier.

Or maybe the kind that some kid would post on his YouTube channel hoping to get some page views and/or a laugh or two... Why so serious all the time McG? Lighten up. :D

It's just that the real information about UFOs, at least the stuff I know about, is so obviously different from all the fakes and hoaxes. I get tired of seeing the fake stuff.

Evidence of aliens or proof that Vegemite is a potent mutagen?

I'm just surpised the photog didn't poke it with a stick like they usually do.

Okay, here's my thoughts whil watching:

• It's so tiny. (Well, at least it looks that way.) Could easily be man-made.
  • This person doesn't get more footage of this "amazing, groud-breaking and actually ALIVE" alien? Just 46 seconds and he/she thinks "Okay, I'm done. Goodbye."
  • I'm surprised that the person would get this close to an alien. He/She must be brave. I wouldn't go near it. (Then again, I am a bit of a scaredy cat.)
  • Like how the alien slowly lifts it head and then puts it back down. It doesn't move any other body part. It doesn't look at the strange thing taping it. Just lifts it head up, then puts it back down. Just chilling and laying there. Doing almost nothing.
  • Just curious, what are those shadows moving around above the alien? Are those trees?
  • Where are the news articles of this video? No paranormal website has gotten a hold of this yet and made an article? Or is there an article and I just don't know?

Going with fake on this one. Thumbs down. :td:

• Like 2

By looking at it I couldn't tell if it's fake or not. I don't know what an 'ocean alien' looks like.

What makes me think it's fake is the fact that he films a short time and then it just cuts off, also that he tossed it into the ocean afterwards. Just because he found it on the beach doesn't mean it came from the ocean (if it was real).

All the usual hoaxer tricks.