Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Prayer, a way of life

markdohle

4 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

When you know it's all an illusion its hard to hold value in any of it. 

I still have the piano as to do the "Charlie Harper" routine with all dear sister's Philadelphia Quaker socialite friends. :)

Then I played @Hartes goat during tea. :yes:

Seems you WANT the goat.

Here 'tis

Harte

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Harte said:

Seems you WANT the goat.

I've had the goat since you showed it to me. I play it every time a SWJ speaks during a faculty meeting. :yes:

• Like 1

The goat needed to be placed in this thread.

Harte

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, rachelkleypassparrow said:

not pull each other  down like Meghan Markle does her staff.

Unless you are getting 1st hand reports from the staff themselves, you should be weary of what you read in the media.

Try reading other sources too and it will give a clearer understanding of what might be , or what might not be, going on behind somebody elses closed doors: 

I discovered this and it came to me that YAHUSHA HA'MOSHIACH ELOHYM KING OF KINGS AND L-RD OF LORDS BLESSED ME WITH SOMETHING THAT WOULD PROTECT ME AND MY HUSBAND

What do you mean it came to you, were you not there at the time of being blessed?

You seem to have gone through a lot of turmoil in your life, sorry to hear that, but IMO if there were a god, i would not choose to worship of follow it.  (Just like politicians, you do not have to vote for them just because they put themselves up front) but unlike politicians, no god has ever come forward.

People use an idea created by man  and then will create their own structure of praying around it, the 'it' is refered to as 'god'.

I'm a proper HRH ROYAL PRINCESS.

?  Do you mean like Princess Anne? 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, XenoFish said:

I guess that's my problem. I've realized that it's all fake. Something fabricated by the human mind. Governments, society, the rules, religion, and money. All of it fake. It only exist because people hold it to be "true". 

Yep - I asked my shrink what's the point of doing 'so and so' and he says "there is no point" - just do it because you enjoy doing it and enjoy the journey. My problem is that my reason for doing anything (music, art, woodworking ) has always been the monetary reward at the end. I could care less about the journey, I just want to finish, get paid and go on to the next project. I'm trying to remedy that as I get older (74) but it's difficult - i'd love to be able to play guitar for my own enjoyment again, at some point. A little off topic, sorry.....

• Like 2

3 hours ago, XenoFish said:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTbvxnmDfF1CJBNhRid4RU

Cute little guy, from an artistic standpoint - well done.

image.png.b25b8c7593b1a2de9e5892f402eb3dab.png

Harte

• Haha 2