Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Reading request

wanderer_

So I feel like I'm doing something wrong in my life right now, like I could be doing better or that I could change something, but I'm having trouble figuring out what, or if I'm even right about any of this. It's like there's something in me that needs to come out that I'm just not getting. I'd appreciate hearing anything you could get about me. Thanks in advance!!

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• White Crane Feather

• wanderer_

• lunaemica

Well I think you just have yourself the reading you are looking for :)

I'm feeling like you need to play the field on this one. Start doing randomly different things. Be highly active doing this. Take a cooking class, volunteer for something charitable, yoga, martial arts, anything and everything. Do ten things out of your box and I am certain your answer will start to emerge.

• 3 weeks later...

Is there an art or museum option for you to explore? Maybe a class you could take or something? Its artistic in some way...painting or sculpting maybe? I think you will meet someone or find something through that which will open your possibilities up. Also, take 5 minutes each day and just quietly focus on what you need to change in your life. Let the thoughts flow without judging yourself. Within a week you will have a better opinion what you need to get rid of.

Good luck!