Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Hello fellow unexplained mystery people!

Bionic Bigfoot

I am a new member here, having just found this forum yesterday. I've been interested in the unexplained and mysterious my entire life, specifically the alien/UFO phenomenon and sasquatch/bigfoot.so I am rather baffled as to why I haven't joined a message board like this sooner. I suppose it's because there is just so many discussion forums, personal blogs and websites on the net about these topics and it's hard to know where you might find the best like minded people. ;)

I am looking forward to joining in on the discussions and after looking around more. It's going to be hard to know where to 'jump' in and without stating or mentioning things you guys haven't already. I also look forward to getting to know some of you more and really sharing ideas with everyone. :st

Edited by Bionic Bigfoot

Howdy and welcome to the site! It's great seeing new and enthusiastic people join, no matter what we've already talked about I'm sure you'll add a new perspective to it. You'll find many like minded people but also people on the other side of the discussion and to me that's always the best! New points of view are always exciting to hear and read. You'll be welcomed quite warmly by the vast majority of the community if not by everyone. Glad you joined and it'll be fun to talk with you more! Welcome again!

Thank you Hasina!

I truly can't believe that I waited so long to join a forum like this and about these topics. I will admit that I have had other things going on in my life that took a lot of my time, but I still should have joined a discussion group like this MUCH sooner. I love discussing these kinds of topics with people and there aren't too many folks in my real life that I can discuss these topics with, unfortunately.

Thanks again for the welcome! :)

I can agree, not many people I know are into these sorts of discussions. Though I did join mostly to discuss politics, conspiracies, and religious subjects. I'm not much into UFO's since I don't think any alien species would visit us just to fly around and get sighted occasionally, but I could be wrong! To be honest, I'm very big into cryptozoology even though I've rarely replied to that part of the forum. Cryptozoology is just so very interesting, I may not fully believe in many cryptids, but I hold out hope that one will be discovered. If there's one part of the world that loves to hide mysteries, it's the natural world. And no problem about the welcome, it's great seeing a new name who's ready to get involved in the forum.

Maybe I'll be able to convince you of the existence of UFO's and sasquatch. ;) My mind is racing and trying to figure out where to begin.....lol. I like discussing politics at times too, but I find that topic can get truly depressing and I feel we are all powerless in the end. I'm not really into many conspiracy theories either, because if you start to delve too deeply into those, it's like a never ending loop and sinkhole you can't get out of. ;)

Edited by Bionic Bigfoot

Thank you Bling...I hope so too! I am truly hoping that I will be able to connect with more open minded people.

Honestly, I'd love to be convinced of UFO's existence, the actual alien kind of UFO's I mean. It'd mean we're not alone in this universe, though I also feel that if they do exist, their visits here are malevolent, like trying to control humanity or what not, just my guy feeling. Sasquatch on the other hand, I do hold out hope that the big fella does exist, but so many hoaxes have been perpetrated that I'm sure it's hard to separate the truth from the lies, but I'm hoping one day we find one (without killing it though!).

Politics is a very depressing topic, but it's nice to argue about, at least to me. I'm a very libertarian person, so it's always enjoyable to hear from other people of other political sides, because they do make good points. Conspiracy theory discussions on the other hand can be very frustrating as you said, it's a very winding path to discuss, because no ones really willing to budge on their 'theory' even the people who think they know the 'truth', whether it's the theory or the 'official story'.

All in all, that's the point of the forum, to hear other points f view and discuss them, maybe not change a view, but learn the other.

Well, we are in agreement then already on a few things. ;) 1) politics are depressing and 2) conspiracy theories are never ending.... lol. I hope that I don't give you or anyone the impression that I'm a gullible and naive person regarding my beliefs in UFO's or bigfoot.

It's going to be very difficult for me as a new member to find a niche and begin fitting in with the group. I understand this and it takes time for people to get used to someone. I'm truly hoping to get to know many of you and have great discussions and a few debates.

Welcome!

Nah, I don't think anyone's naive or gullible as long as they can back their arguments up, or aren't wishy washy about their point of view. Heck, I'm not even sure I've found my niche, but I don't seem to annoy anyone and many people seem to enjoy my comments and add ons to the discussion, and that's good enough for me.

Welcome to the forums Bionic Bigfoot!

I love your user name and avatar. I forgot about that character from the 6 Million Dollar Man!

Welcome to UM!

Here's candy!

candy.jpg

• Like 1

Hello there ....... have fun! :sk

• Like 1

Welcome to the forums Bionic Bigfoot!

I love your user name and avatar. I forgot about that character from the 6 Million Dollar Man!

Thank you Likely Guy! Actually, the bigfoot episodes on the 6 million dollar man were what got me thinking and interested in sasquatch when I was just a young boy! The producer of that show, Kenneth Johnson was a brilliant and futuristic thinker. He obviously had an open mind and brought those stories to TV at that time.

Welcome to UM!

Here's candy!

candy.jpg

Thanks as well, coldethyl. :)

Thank you, thank you all for the warm welcomes! :) I am thrilled to be here and I can already tell that I'll be spending a lot of time on this message board! lol. I love discussing these topics and hope to be able to keep up with this very busy forum! :)

• Like 1

Hello there. Welcome to UM :)

• Like 1

Thank you too, Still Waters. :)

I have to admit that I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed already.

Sorry for posting so much guys, but I am very happy to be here!

I see so many topics that I want to get involved in, but I am also seeing I'm truly late to the party in many cases. This message board has been around for 10 years I've read and with so many topics and members, I just don't how I'm going to be able to get involved as much as I want. I guess I'll just have to take it one day at a time and find my niche like I said.

I am like a kid in a candy store and I just want to jump into the sandbox with everything I have! LOL.

Signed a new and admitted UM 'addict' already! LMAO

Thanks for all the warm welcomes and for the responses thus far.

• Like 1

Welcome to the forum. Glad you joined, like your thread on UFO's.

• Like 1

fellow unexplained mystery people!

What would we call ourselves? Mysterians? Saru & The Mysterians!

Welcome to UM, BB! :)

Edited by Eldorado

Welcome to the "other side" - the dimension where what we previously thought never existed does exist, you have entered...the UM dot com Forum. I know it's not halloween yet, but close enough...now I want candy! I came in a good mood fit for a costume. :innocent:

• Like 1