Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Rise of the Planet of the Apes. AMAZING!

None of the above

Just watched it tonight with Mrs Atlantia.

Very sad, very well done, great story, great way to set the scene for the revamping of this Sci-Fi classic.

Comnpletely recommend it! 9/10 and i wont give marks like that often!

Go Apes!

• Like 1

I thought it was a very good interpretation of the original . I saw all the originals as a child .

I love Cesar .

There will be a sequel :)

• Like 1

I enjoyed it to, just the CGI kind of annoyed me, looked a little bit too facky, but maybe that's how it was meant to be like?

• Like 1

I was pleasantly surprised by it.

All the little homages to the original were great. Bright eyes, the news reports of the shuttle being lost, Caesar playing with the statue of liberty toy, and of course an ape riding a horse, to name a few.

• Like 2

I enjoyed it to, just the CGI kind of annoyed me, looked a little bit too facky, but maybe that's how it was meant to be like?

I don't think that they had any choice with this one. I generally prefer make-up or animatronics (like when it comes to Cylons!) but for the part of the story where the Apes are still essentially 'apes' and not walking upright etc, they would have looked unbelieveable if not CGi.

I wonder how they'll do the next one?

• Like 1

It was ok I guess.

'Animals' winning against people with guns was never going to play too well in Texas :P

105 minutes of my life that I can never reclaim. :no: