Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Possible Alien Abduction & Implant

n_mumbai

In the year 1992 (approx.) I experienced something thing strange, that changed me from the inner level. I was a school student at that time, may be in 6th or 7th grade. As usual I went to sleep in the night. I saw a very bright light, it seemed like a dream. I felt I have been sucked up by the light. Then I saw I am standing on an open ground close to my building, and some object was coming from the sky. It looked very scary, I thought I will die. I don’t know what they did, in dream I felt I am dead and I am floating out of the body like a balloon and moving upwards. Then I saw I am walking with 4-5 tall beautiful blonde people in a craft, I can’t remember they were either male or female. They were in some kind of uniform, and they look benevolent and empathetic. I wasn’t really scared but feeling comfortable with them. As I was walking with them, the doors opened automatically and they were taking me to their Boss. I knew where they were taking me in my mind, although I don’t remember having any conversation with them. They took me to their Boss room, and he looked scary and arrogant. The tall beings then left me alone to have a conversation with the boss. He looked like a mixture of animal and human, his face looked green in colour. The green reptilian being had some mission to do with humans; something good for human kind. I can’t remember what he said me about the mission.

After I agreed, they asked me to undergo some medical procedures as it is required to become part of their mission. I was told to go with the small beings, looked something similar to the gray aliens. I was told they are experts in carrying out surgeries; they didn’t look like typical nurse so I was bit sceptical in my mind regarding their skills. They were 4-5 grey alien like beings, and they took me to another room. I was told to lie on a flat bench. They examined me, then they moved me on another bench, then with a long needle like object they inserted something in my shoulder and it was painful. I was scared at that time, as I thought it will make a big scar on my shoulder. But it was healed in seconds. What came into my mind was that I have got ‘tagged’ and was pretty happy about it. I remember moving around in the spaceship, it was huge, beautiful; other beings were also there in the spaceships. It was very beautiful and looked very technologically advanced; there were different sections for different activities.

After touring the ship, I remember being sent back with the help of tall beings, the ones who brought me in. I saw clouds, then the bright line again and finally I was back in my bed. I got up scared in the morning, and was pretty confused was that a dream or reality. I couldn’t believe when I looked outside my window, I thought it can’t be possible no space ship can come in here; there is not just enough space as my building was surrounded by other buildings. I looked up in the mirror; there was a scar on my collar bone. It was at the same place, where the grey aliens in my dream implanted it. I was scared and confused. After thinking about it for couple of hours I couldn’t find answers to this, also I had very little knowledge about aliens at that time. I thought if I tell this to anyone, I will be ridiculed and no one would believe me. I started believing that it was just a bad dream and has no connection to the reality. Sometimes I used to get flashbacks of how and who inserted that in, but I always thought to forget about that.

I wouldn’t have ever believed in alien abduction if it didn’t happen to me. It is just very difficult to accept it. I did my own research first; I compared my scar pictures with other available alien scar picture. I decided to contact alien research organisation Mufon and posted my case on their website. http://www.ufostalke...13th 1994/35147. But I didn’t get any reply from any of the investigator regarding my case.

In May 2012, when I went back to India, I contacted reputed paranormal investigators regarding my case. They suggested me to undergo x-ray of my shoulder. When I got x-ray report, as the implant was visible in the x-ray. Moreover, I got the same kind of smaller scars near my right back and under my arms. Unfortunately, I couldn’t complete my investigation as I had to come back to Australia for continuing my studies.

I want to know and understand more about this phenomenon and want to know the real truth. I don’t think I was physically taken into ship, as someone in my house would probably have noticed me missing. And if I think I wasn’t physically there, then how I got that scar? What is the implant like: its chemical composition and purpose? I got many questions and confusions in my mind which I need to get sorted out. I have attached the scar pictures and x-ray. Thanks

alien_abduction_straight_line_scar_collar_bone_1.jpg

alien_abduction_straight_line_scar_collar_bone_2.jpg

alien_abduction_straight_line_scar_collar_bone_3.jpg

alien_abduction_straight_line_scar_collar_bone_4.jpg

alien_abduction_straight_line_scar_xray_3.jpg

alien_abduction_straight_line_scar_xray_4.jpg

Welcome to UM. :st Interesting story. You said this happened when you went to sleep, could it of been a dream. Is there any other logical reason for something to be in your shoulder?

Edited by Hilander

Welcome to UM. :st Interesting story. You said this happened when you went to sleep, could it of been a dream. Is there any other logical reason for something to be in your shoulder?

Hi Hilander.

There is no other logical reason that I have found till now. I did visited my GP to confirm the nature of the scar. But he had no explanation about this. I had this dream of being implanted by gray aliens, and when I woke up I noticed this scar on my shoulder.

I got similar nature of scar around my right back and left under arm, they are smaller than the one which I have on shoulder.

Edited by n_mumbai

• 1 year later...

I have a similar story and the exact same object under my skin.how to I add a picture of it. I'm new to this. I only joined because I was researching mine because it's totally driving me mad and I saw ur post after years of research. I want to take it out but I'm scared to mess with it. I am a skeptic about tthe things also until it happened to me when I was 18....I am 27 now....mine looks EXACTLY like yours only it's above my knee

• Like 1

You should really go and see a doctor if you have anything looking remotely close to the first group of pictures.

Honestly leaving it for years is crazy. Could possibly be skin cancer or something similar that might spread. A doctor will be able to tell if it's under or 'in' your skin. A doctor will be able to tell if it's a foreign object that has made it's way under your skin or something natural that has formed. The internet won't give better information than a doctor having a quick look.

• Like 1

I have a similar story and the exact same object under my skin.how to I add a picture of it. I'm new to this. I only joined because I was researching mine because it's totally driving me mad and I saw ur post after years of research. I want to take it out but I'm scared to mess with it. I am a skeptic about tthe things also until it happened to me when I was 18....I am 27 now....mine looks EXACTLY like yours only it's above my knee

Happy to find someone who has similar case to mine, Can you please share your experience in detail and the after effects after that. Would be really interested in seeing your implant picture. You can upload the picture by clicking on the image icon on the toolbar and uploading it.You can try getting an x-ray to get more idea about the implant.

I'm using my phone. ..man if u could see my images u would trip.. they are identical

*Snip*

Edited by Still Waters
Removed request for personal info.

Good God, have them taken out and examined.

Double that notion (minus the god stuff). :devil:

Edit to add:

You have a very pretty skeleton.

Edited by Misanthropic

• 1 year later...

I just came across this through Google and am shocked. About 3 or 4 weeks ago I woke up with my right shoulder in pain with a center (small) that I assumed was a pimple. Yet it wouldn't pop. The pain was upper shoulder/neck, but intense "soreness". Lasted for three or four days. While massaging the shoulder, I noticed these "lumps" of what seemed isolated circular and yet firm under skin nodules. Didn't think a thing.

Then THINGS GOT REAL. I woke up about 5 days ago and the same are was warm, swollen again, soreness like I cannot explain, red, and some VERY must input photos to accompany me. 3 days ago the ER didn't even swab it just looked at it and said, "Maybe you scratched a pimple" and gave me antibiotics. Absess they said.

Yet, when I went to the ER, I know I hadn't been scratching the affected area these individual under the skin "nodules" that I thought were nothing are what caused the "rash" from INSIDE and then broke the top of my skin with this dark grey kinda color and several streaks on my back.

(Ps how do I post photos?)

Here we are. Abduction, good or bad?

Edited by Empathicboy

Looks like a badly infected hair follicle to me. If you have a strong stomach, use Google Images to look at "ingrown hair"... And any doctor could examine this and treat it or remove anything, unless, of course, they are all aliens and in on it...

I mean, seriously? This is how some folks deal with skin problems? It could be a staph infection and that can be quite dangerous, even fatal if left untreated.

• Like 1

Looks like a badly infected hair follicle to me. If you have a strong stomach, use Google Images to look at "ingrown hair"... And any doctor could examine this and treat it or remove anything, unless, of course, they are all aliens and in on it...

I mean, seriously? This is how some folks deal with skin problems? It could be a staph infection and that can be quite dangerous, even fatal if left untreated.

Exactly! I've seen things that look like this on Dr. Pimple Popper's YouTube channel.

Go see a dermatologist.

I just came across this through Google and am shocked. About 3 or 4 weeks ago I woke up with my right shoulder in pain with a center (small) that I assumed was a pimple. Yet it wouldn't pop. The pain was upper shoulder/neck, but intense "soreness". Lasted for three or four days. While massaging the shoulder, I noticed these "lumps" of what seemed isolated circular and yet firm under skin nodules. Didn't think a thing.

Then THINGS GOT REAL. I woke up about 5 days ago and the same are was warm, swollen again, soreness like I cannot explain, red, and some VERY must input photos to accompany me. 3 days ago the ER didn't even swab it just looked at it and said, "Maybe you scratched a pimple" and gave me antibiotics. Absess they said.

Yet, when I went to the ER, I know I hadn't been scratching the affected area these individual under the skin "nodules" that I thought were nothing are what caused the "rash" from INSIDE and then broke the top of my skin with this dark grey kinda color and several streaks on my back.

(Ps how do I post photos?)

Here we are. Abduction, good or bad?

I would go to my regular doctor and have it checked again. Ever have the chicken pox as a kid? You might have shingles.