Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What is the Name of the Most High God?

SpiritWriter

This thread makes me wonder where "Alienated Being" is....... he ALWAYS has some input on these kinds of threads - usually derogatory - but at least dependable :tu:

i don't think he's with us any longer. :-O

This thread makes me wonder where "Alienated Being" is....... he ALWAYS has some input on these kinds of threads - usually derogatory - but at least dependable :tu:

Maybe because it isn't under skepticism or maybe because he's my friend now or maybe because he's on restriction lol...

Should I speak on his behalf and say someone needs to be prescribed psychiatric medication for their beliefs?

• Like 1

Should I speak on his behalf and say someone needs to be prescribed psychiatric medication for their beliefs?

No

Yes God has a name. He has a form. He is said formless because he does'nt have a human form(a body) but his form is unique like him. He is a point of light. His name is SHIV. There are so many religions and all call God as Ishwar, Allah, Jehovah, Waheguru etc. If you read every religious scripture, every religion believes in the concept of one God and his name is mentioned in every holy text as the highest of high God. To know more about God, the highest energy,and to establish a direct personal relationship with him *SNIP*. This could be your final destination in your search for God. :yes:

Edited by Paranoid Android
Removed commercial link