Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Jesus and the myth of Mithras

dougeaton

[media=]

[/media]
  • Like 1

lol researched these kind of things in the past, theres another list of christian comparisons that arnt true file:///C:/Users/m/Downloads/Christianity%20%20Not%20Original.htm

Thanks.

doug

You can read anything on the internet. We need a lie filter to weed out the untruths. I wonder how many of Romneys facts would change.

You can read anything on the internet. We need a lie filter to weed out the untruths. I wonder how many of Romneys facts would change.

LOL love this, good point. The same goes for Obama however, fair is fair ;;-)).

Peace

mark

There would be no politics at all.

• Like 1

"It is, I think, expedient to set forth to all mankind the reasons by which I was convinced

that the fabrication of the Christians is a fiction of men composed by wickedness. Though it has in it nothing divine, by making full use of that part of the soul which loves fable and is childish and foolish, it has induced men to believe that the monstrous tale is truth."

Emperor Flavius Claudius Julianus (360-363 CE)

"Against the Galileans"

“Whether a Church which stands convicted of having forged its Creed, would have any scruple of forging its Gospels, is a problem that the reader will solve according to the influence of prejudice or probability on his mind.” - Taylor, Diegesis, p. 10.

“Being crafty, I caught you with guile” ... For if the truth of God hath more abounded through my LIE unto his glory; why yet am I also adjudged a sinner?” ~ St. Paul.

• Like 2