Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Phoenix Lights revisited

Bionic Bigfoot

Gee, isn't that a surprise answer and knee-jerk explanation! :no:

Yes they let themselves down terribly. Totally ignoring the clip and what the guy actually said. he has the footage to prove it. What more is needed?

Experimental flares.

Experimental holograms?

I always find it funny when people take your tongue in cheek comments seriously. I sometimes wonder if I've taken some of your comments too seriously as well actually. Not these ones of course, but maybe some of your others? Hard to say. Very hard to tell sometimes when you're joking and when you aren't.

• Like 1

Experimental holograms will always be one of my favorite responses. I think bee said it when she came to that conclusion after seeing a 30 second clip of lights off of YouTube. You can't beat that.

I always find it funny when people take your tongue in cheek comments seriously. I sometimes wonder if I've taken some of your comments too seriously as well actually. Not these ones of course, but maybe some of your others? Hard to say. Very hard to tell sometimes when you're joking and when you aren't.

If he is deliberately trying to wind people up he only has himself to blame if people misunderstand him. Simple really. best to be sincere on a forum IMHO.

Edited by zoser
  • Like 1

By the way, did anyone or has anyone watched the video I posted at the very start of this thread?

I've seen it two or three times if memory serves, but I may give it another watch now that this subject has come up again. I had burned out on the topic for a very long time, but maybe it's time for a revisit.

Is there anymore witnesses from the Phoenix 1997 sighting who are willing to share the details of what they saw?

I believe that Steve Blonder is actually a member here. He isn't very active, but has had a few posts. You might be able to invite him to the discussion. Kabbalah Guy.

I'm also still waiting and looking forward to hearing back from AZDude1973. I am eager to hear more specifics about his personal eye-witness account from that night.

I'd like to hear more details about this as well.

Experimental holograms will always be one of my favorite responses. I think bee said it when she came to that conclusion after seeing a 30 second clip of lights off of YouTube. You can't beat that.

actually I was speculating....I didn't come to a conclusion....:)

He was a young man, not a kid.

And who's to say he wasn't coerced....you must surely have considered that?

Which ever way you look at it...its very weak evidence at best.

sorry :hmm:

I canot say for sure in this case, all I would like to do is cite one incident I just happened to wake up to.

An large passenger aircraft (cannot say here) "fell from the sky". Investigators did not know why, supposedly.

Suddenly, a "witness" came forth and said he heard the craft as it came down, and he heard the engines revving up and down and sounding liek they were struggling.

this happend in the dead of night, the crash occuring 45 miles out to sea

:whistle:

pple will believe *ANYTHING*

• Like 1

But are they not saying F-15's were dispatched?

not necessarily F-15's.

I cannot, of course, say whethe ror not the V-shaped crafts were flying stealth but if America's defense force is worth its weight in salt, they ought to know whne huge unidentifed crafts are flying in their airpsace, onw way or the other,

It would no surprise me *some* govt. operative monitors police bands or even listens in to calls made to UFO investigators in Seattle.

In the end, I would simply *asume* that at some point in the night, the V-shaped crafts were joind by low/slow flying USAF chase/observation crafts of some kind

• Like 1

That's what I mean. There's no record of the aerobatic team being there...so it's that author was making it up in order to "pad-up" his debunking story. In all likelihood that statement was never made over the radio.

And you're right about the formation flying requiring "due diligence". We used to have a large airshow every year here. I lived near the airport and used to go to a good vantage point the day before (because there were no crowds) and I would watch the airshow planes arriving. Two years running I saw the Snowbirds arrive and they were not in formation. There's 9 of them IIRC and they landed one at a time about 3-4 minutes apart. They only flew in formation during the show.

Not so sure! :--)

As I read along here, I thought about th epossibility that some FAA employee was kwying the mic and *pretending* to be the Snowbird pilots so as to ease fears of the local real pilots.

just a thought

I think the fact that Phoenix is on the 33rd parallel is somehow relevant...

Roswell was also on the 33 degree latitude....

I think this latitude is important to do with magnetic / gravitational / light fields

and is probably used (with other geometricly aligned latitudes and earth positions)

by Beings from elsewhere (or interdimensionals) and by Human advanced technology.

But it's all a big secret so sshhhhhhhhhh.....lol

I think you'd be quite aware and wise, myself.

be aware that 33 is a very important number to the Masons, too. Think there *might* be a connection?

You know how the Mason's depict the Kufu Pyramid on the dollar bill with tthe all-seeing eye as the capstone..

Masons and Mystery

at the 33rd Parallel

by Day Williams

http://www.hiddenmysteries.org/themagazine/vol14/articles/masonic-33rd.shtml

interesting :--)

• Like 1

Yes they let themselves down terribly. Totally ignoring the clip and what the guy actually said. he has the footage to prove it. What more is needed?

A Voo-DOo doll and a baseball bat...?

LOL! :clap:

Experimental holograms?

You can't use that one!

the Russians already hosied the "hologram" thingy to explain the Pyramid UFO that hung out over Moscow for a few hours.

:--)

Thank you boonYzarC for your response to my post seeking further follow-up from any eye witnesses to the 1997 Phoenix event.

Thank you boonYzarC for your response to my post seeking further follow-up from any eye witnesses to the 1997 Phoenix event.

As much as I love a tall tale,... but, eye-witness testimony doesnt meen s¤#t as far as proof of ET visitation.

As much as I love a tall tale,... but, eye-witness testimony doesnt meen s¤#t as far as proof of ET visitation.

If you didn't say the same things about every UFO story, you might have a little more credibility.

If you didn't say the same things about every UFO story, you might have a little more credibility.

It's actually the other way around. If he changed his stance in accordance with who was telling the story it would make him pretty inconsistent. He's obviously set a bar of evidence to a certain level, and no story will reach that level. You might not agree with it, but it is a credible stance.

• Like 2

It's a credible stance if one assumes that there is no intelligent life in the universe but humans on earth.

• Like 1

I am not sure you are the best judge of what is credible & what is not, your enthusiasm to accept any 'UFO story' as being credible borders on embarrassing at times.

It's actually the other way around. If he changed his stance in accordance with who was telling the story it would make him pretty inconsistent. He's obviously set a bar of evidence to a certain level, and no story will reach that level. You might not agree with it, but it is a credible stance.

Oh, is that what he's doing? And all this time I just thought he was here to make fun of us. He must be more sophisticated than I imagined.