Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Lost engagement ring...

Jenarellano47

My engagement ring has been missing for 2 weeks now, I cannot seem to find it. I know that I set it on my nightstand before bed Monday night, and on Tuesday it was gone. We have turned the entire bedroom upside down trying to find it, and I have even tried using a pendulum with no luck. I was hoping a psychic would be able to help me... Please let me know if you have any suggestions. Thanks!!

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jenarellano47

• White Crane Feather

• JGirl

• lunaemica

My engagement ring has been missing for 2 weeks now, I cannot seem to find it. I know that I set it on my nightstand before bed Monday night, and on Tuesday it was gone. We have turned the entire bedroom upside down trying to find it, and I have even tried using a pendulum with no luck. I was hoping a psychic would be able to help me... Please let me know if you have any suggestions. Thanks!!

If your room is carpet, check in the vacuum. Also check between the bed frame and bed. If not, when was it last swept. Could have ended up in the dust pan.

I get an image of a sweep of an arm, them something of an odd place to fall or odd ocurrance happening after that.

Edited by Seeker79

• 3 weeks later...

Would it be possible to have been in the bathroom or near medicine? I'm feeling like its at the bottom of a bin or basket that holds medicine of some kind? Hoping that helps!

Thank you all for your suggestions. Yes we have checked the drawers of the nightstand. My floors are carpet in the bedroom, they have not been swept since I lost the ring, and it is not around the bed. My fiance even brought home a snake camera from work to put down the vents, so the vents in the bedroom have all been checked with no luck. I do have a medicine bin in my bathroom, I will be sure to give that area a thorough look-through this afternoon. Thank you all again!

sorry you lost your ring - if it was truly lost in your home it's still there...somewhere. you haven't looked everywhere yet, or you would already have found it.

you don't need a psychic you just need to keep looking.

besides, not one time has anyone ever gotten results by posting a request to find a lost object at this site. at least not in the time i've been here, and there have been several requests.

again, sorry about your ring, but i'm certain (even though i am not psychic) that if it is there you will find it.

• 1 month later...

Unfourtunately no... I even went to a psychic in person with my wedding band and some pictures in tow with no luck. She told me it's in my house but I will never find it. I understand that some things are not meant to be found, but it's still depressing to think that it's so close and I may never see it again... I'm not taking her answer as a definite, my next step is to get a metal detector and hope that it offers more luck. At this point I still feel like it may show up one day, but I'm also being realistic.

I hope you have more luck in finding your ring!!