Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Is a gang member a terrorist?

Ashotep

I read your post, but that is what happens when individuals are labeled without due process, this topic is about gang members in general, no one has been named. And for the past how many decades, how have gangs/gang members gained their infamy from?

Why did you post that image? You could have just said yes. Did you post that to show that you have power in numbers and to instill fear into me?

Nope. Do you think that everyone in that photo is a terrorist that contributes nothing to society? None have jobs? None have children? All make a living at the suffering of others? None deserve that same rights and protections as the rest of us? Are you an American or did you just have the convenience of being born in America? Edited by OverSword

Do you think that everyone in that photo is a terrorist that contributes nothing to society?

The bad far outweighs the good, far...

This article wasn't about naming entire gangs as terrorist, (yet) It was about a gang member who was accused of terrorizing an entire community by shouting

his gangs superiority and the following fatal shooting. Yes, he is a terrorist as far as I am concerned. Funny how people break laws as they please but when

they get caught try and use every law to free them. If anyone is worried about terrorist not having due process to a trial, oh well, maybe we need to overhaul

our judicial system and not the word "terrorist", and who we define as terrorist.