Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Stonehenge close up

Big Bad Voodoo

there's also supposed to be some kinda lichen growing on the stones.. usually only found in coastal areas..

don't believe the hype - "we don't know it's purpose"

..it's sectioned off at certain times (by the stormtroopers) so the elite can do their rituals there.

Them gangs of Victorians just had to mess it up.

Love Stonehenge.

there's also supposed to be some kinda lichen growing on the stones.. usually only found in coastal areas..

don't believe the hype - "we don't know it's purpose"

..it's sectioned off at certain times (by the stormtroopers) so the elite can do their rituals there.

Do you have evidence for this?

I'd love to see more photos of this

Some photos would have been nice to have seen. Taking peice of the stone was suppose to bring you good luck and peace. We will never truely know what Stonehenge was used for. It is a cool place to visit.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Did that say "Stoned Hen Scarred with Beans"? Wow, where did the hen get "The Magic Dragon" and the beans?

I think Stonehenge is another portal or magnetic point for Aliens, like a homing beacon type device. I think that Alien's who visited Earth in ancient times had a huge role in the creation of Stonehenge and other giant structures that clearly are well beyond the building ability of mere humans.

Like Easter Island, the Pyramids at Giza, The Nasca Lines, Mayan Temples and many many more I can't think of right now. There is just so much we do not know about our history or the history of Earth, Earth was here long, long, before Humans, that's for sure.