Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Kidnapped goat returned with pink hooves

Still Waters

They really put the "kid" in "kidnapped."

A pair of suspects in San Diego were caught on tape abducting a 6-month-old goat from a local petting zoo sometime between Sunday evening and Monday morning.

The goat, whose name is "Billy," was returned early Monday with bright pink nail polish painted on its hooves, according to Darryl Dadon, owner of PB Pumpkins, where the petting zoo is located.

"We've tried to remove [the polish], but it's not coming off," he told The Huffington Post.

http://www.huffingto..._ref=weird-news

I hope they nail them to the wall. This could have poisoned the young goat. Just the shock alone of being taken.

I hope they nail them to the wall. This could have poisoned the young goat. Just the shock alone of being taken.

Hopefully they didn't use hoof polish imported from China. :P

They could have at least done his hooves blue since the goat's name is Billy and not Billie. How embarrassing for that poor goat.

• Like 1

I'm going to say these guys are stupid and wait for someone to come in and tell me I've disrespected them and their families.

I'm still wondering why would they go through all that just to steal a goat and give it a manicure?....There may be more to it but who know's. Poor goat I hope nothing bad happened to it.