Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Just not sure, grateful for a reading

Pesheval

Hello all my name is Jason (dob 8/12/77), first of all I really appreciate anyone taking the time to read this and would be grateful for any insight you may pick up about me.

Im a hapily married 34 year old with a wife and 2 children. We recently took a long holiday overseas to see if it would help us break our day to day routine and help us improve our lives. Now its over and we are back to work, responsibilities and bills and we have fallen back into the same routine as before - Im just not sure what to do.

If anyone has any thoughts/feelings etc in terms of a reading I would be deeply greatful for your help.

Thank you very much in advance!

Hello all my name is Jason (dob 8/12/77), first of all I really appreciate anyone taking the time to read this and would be grateful for any insight you may pick up about me.

Im a hapily married 34 year old with a wife and 2 children. We recently took a long holiday overseas to see if it would help us break our day to day routine and help us improve our lives. Now its over and we are back to work, responsibilities and bills and we have fallen back into the same routine as before - Im just not sure what to do.

If anyone has any thoughts/feelings etc in terms of a reading I would be deeply greatful for your help.

Thank you very much in advance!

Aaa my friend, I know this situation well.

The key to this is constantly changing it up. seriously, it might be expensive, but you have to get away for a few days no less than every six weeks. Save $50-$100 a week or so and get away For a few days as a habit. It's also important to start learning about things that help you focus on each other without the kids. Couples massage retreats where you are trained to massage each other are incredible. What both of you need is something to look forward to. There has to be light at the end of these tunnels we dig.. If its not there we have to make it.

Exercise. Spend at least 15 minutes every other day massaging her feet or caressing her... Whatever she likes.

When you are feeling it, come up behind her and kiss her on her neckline, and tell her that you need her.

Remember create some light at the end. In the short term.

All we have us each other, that's truly what we should be focused on. Change all your thought energy and bring it inward to tighten up your family and love for each other. Love is an action not an emotion, we must act all the time.

I know.... Don't worry. When you set the example, and are consistent she will follow your lead.

Highly recommended.

http://webapp.esalen.org/workshops?search_type=keyword&limit=20&program%5Bdescription%5D=Couples

Edited by Seeker79
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Pesheval,

I'm no expert but as I was reading your post I felt that you have an opportunity coming, perhaps a partially volunteer or charity thing that will have a moving component to it. It will be hard work and sacrifice but will lead you to a greater appreciation for those in your life. You will feel that this choice is right for you but others will be worried how it will work out for you. Believe in yourself and move forward.

For your relationship I would say on a non psychic basic try a date night once a month or week. It sounds like you guys could use a little unscripted fun.

Good luck!