Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

No *emotion icons* :)

Star of the Sea

Hi,

Sorry to trouble you but when I am posting and press the *post reply box* it is appearing *faded* (that's the only way I can describe it!) and the font is lighter. I can't access anything in the little boxes that appear, icons, my media, fonts etc.

I've checked the *enable emotions* on the right of the page and they are switched on, but I think there is something not working right for sure!

Thanks

Star of the Sea

• Like 1

It does sound as if you've got 'editing mode' set to 'simple' or whatever it's called; even if 'enable emotiocons' is ticked, if that's switched off, they still won't come up. try clicking the icon at the top left of the reply box once or twice to see what happens.

Edited by 747400
  • Like 2

It does sound as if you've got 'editing mode' set to 'simple' or whatever it's called; even if 'enable emotiocons' is ticked, if that's switched off, they still won't come up. try clicking the icon at the top left of the reply box once or twice to see what happens.

Aha!!! Did it 747! It's the little box next to my avatar just found it thanks so much! Just for you: :):):-*:tu:

• Like 3

^Eejit.

(lol)

LOL not heard that word since I lived in Eire El! :w00t:

• Like 1