Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Can Ghosts be Half-human and half-animal?

Emilie165159

Hello everyone(: ever since I was little i've been seeing weird things in my house and on my land, but me and my friends used to role play in my woods a while back and every time i would go back there my stomach clenchs and i start to shake really hard and my friends would see half-human half-animal apparitions. There used to be one whole line of trees that were rotted out and that have been dead for years when just weeks before they had green leave on them and were perfectly fine. That is starting to happen to every single tree back there and i'm positive it's not a disease because of what i've been seeing since i've been little, but recently I had some friends go back there with me a few days ago and we were trying to scare my other friends who've never been to my house before, but anyways we get back there and it's day time everyone stopos talking and listens and every single one of them got the same feeling i did right after we turned around a tree and onto a certain path. We led the other group on the path and after we scare the crap out of them and i'm headed back to my house I hear my walkie talkie blowing up. I run back to the path and every single on of my friends back there were scared ****less and ready to cry because they were so scared. My one friend Hunter she was running and was tripped my absolutely NOTHING there are several witnesses that all checke dout the spot where she tripped and say there was nothing. my other friend Cam said she saw a half-human half-animal apparition and when she looked behind her there were red eyes looking at her. my best friend was born with a veil over her head and she was freaked like she knew what was there. she made us run back to the house. I want to do some sort of cleansing ritual for the spirits and such, but i don't want to screw it up. Please if anyone knows what this is PM me or answer back on here or if you know of any way to help me PLEASE PM me or answer back on here. thanks(: and please no bad comments sorry for the length.

Welcome to the forum.

Did someone die on that property? I think a spirit could look like what it wanted to but since I've never been dead I don't know for sure. You could have a demon or a very hostile spirit.

when u say a born with a veil over her head do you mean ebryonic sac? in the book of enoch demons are meant to be half animal half angel but an angel looks like a human sooo...

Edited by Ever Learning

No one has died here no. The house was built here so it's not that old and i've lived here my whole life. thanks a ton!(:

ever learning- it's officially called a caul, but yes that's pretty much what it is.

There are accounts of hybrid entities/shapeshifters and whatnot with certain locations, Leap Castle in Ireland has a particularly nasty piece of work, it's commonly labelled as an 'elemental'. I don't know if they'd come under the definition of 'ghost' as it's usually a straightforward person/animal/object or particular scene etc but yes, half human / half animal things have been known to exist, whether they are hallucinations or myths or very tangible sightings is anyone's guess. It sounds like you had a freaky experience either way!

Edited by DancingCorpse
  • Like 3

No one has died here no. The house was built here so it's not that old and i've lived here my whole life. thanks a ton!(:

ever learning- it's officially called a caul, but yes that's pretty much what it is.

caul thats the word :), been ages since ive heard the word.

There are accounts of hybrid entities/shapeshifters and whatnot with certain locations, Leap Castle in Ireland has a particularly nasty piece of work, it's commonly labelled as an 'elemental'. I don't know if they'd come under the definition of 'ghost' as it's usually a straightforward person/animal/object or particular scene etc but yes, half human / half animal things have been known to exist, whether they are hallucinations or myths or very tangible sightings is anyone's guess. It sounds like you had a freaky experience either way!

I'm not sure either that it would be classed as a ghost....more like an entity or demon, maybe even a shapeshifter....sounds truly spooky tho!!

Higher case spirits can take different forms . Alter how the living see them . An average ghost ,cannot do that .

So its a higher level entity ,than a run of the mill ghost .

• Like 1

super-fly- no to what? if youre just going to run your mouth leave i'd suggest you leave because i'm actually very very serious about this. Simbi Laveau- what kind of entity do you think i';m dealing with? Ghosthunterchick- It sure was! but thanks for your help(: ever learning- yeah that's it. It's kinda of weird,but i guess whoever is born with it has "different eyes" DancingCorpse- thanks for sharing your knowledge with me. I need all the help i can get.

Have you experienced anything since then or do you just feel freaked out? If it isn't bothering you then I would just suggest to stay the hell away from that place! I have no idea if these things attach themselves to humans, the only thing I do know is that they seem to pick out certain places with a huge amount of negative energy and macabre significance, mayhap a kinda feeding place. In that regard any info about the site's past would be a good start to understanding the possible entity you viewed, with understanding a lot of the time the fear dampens.

• Like 1

Yes I actually have. Where this happened at is on the same land that my house is on which is why I'm trying to get all the help I can to figure this out. I have no idea what happened on that land, but I'll figure it out.and the enitity I saw was half bull half human and my friends have seen others and i've seen a few others in my dreams.

Ooooh I see, no wonder it is a pressing issue! Yes it would be very interesting to see if there is any history attached. I know individual places can be difficult to find records so mayhap anything within the area may open a window of possibilities, of course that's not to say the thing IS related to anything in the area, just something to go on I guess.

Well my house isn't very old,but anything could of happened on the land. I'll try to research as much as possible tomorrow. It could be attached to the land who knows.

• Like 1

but me and my friends used to role play in my woods a while back and every time i would go back there my stomach clenchs and i start to shake really hard and my friends would see half-human half-animal apparitions.

I would think that they was not ghost's or spirit's, but possibly a demonic or evil entity / entities

Yep the building itself may not be old but the land is possibly linked, am I right in thinking you've notexperienced anything related in your home? Did you physically see the thing that your friend described, we know you can vouch for your own honesty/judgement in the situation but not so much your friend (not at all suggesting that they are lying, with tension running high and all, it's just another area to consider in addition). Have you talked since the incident? The trees physical condition is also interesting in relation to the strange potential sighting, there's nothing spookier than deadened trees!

Oh no I have many experiences in my house and on the land. No I haven't seen it but I've seen many different others. Yes we have. We want to do something for it to make everything better. Yes very spooky!

I don't know if any ritual (I'm not clued up at all on such things tho i'm sure others visiting this thread are) can help such a thing, if it is indeed inhabited by an elemental type creature, you don't want it to take a shine to you or something i'm sure! If it is not pestering you I'd leave things as they are. Are the things in your home related to all of this?

They could be I'm not sure. They're bothering me so I wantto get rid of it.

How are they pestering you? It might be good to explain as I am sure someone experienced in cleansing/warding off such things will most likely drop by.

• Like 1

Appearing in front of, footsteps, opening/closin my basement door. It's kin of hecktic.

Has all this occurred previous to that particular sighting or before? Perhaps it is a very active area and the half human sighting was just singled out for your friend? (That would be the preferred option I'm sure!)

Well my house isn't very old,but anything could of happened on the land. I'll try to research as much as possible tomorrow. It could be attached to the land who knows.

Do you know any local peeps around the area that have lived there for years, go ask them if anything untoward happened on the land around your home. Any myths or Legends etc....

ps where abouts do you live? I would poss think about getting a paranormal team in to take a look if it's bothering you x