Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Johnson & Johnson sues over Risperdal

Simbi Laveau

http://www.druginformer.com/search/side_effect_details/risperdal/breast%20enlargement.html

Risperdal seems to have numerous negative side affects . (Note,85% of all reports on the link above ,come directly from the FDA. If any non FDA regulated supplement had these side affects,they would have declared it illegal already,and jail anyone dispensing it .)

http://www.pharmalot.com/2012/09/lawyers-for-teen-boy-say-jj-ceo-should-be-forced-to-testify/

A boy is suing because he's grown D cup breasts while on risperdal .They are asking Johnson and Johnson's ceo testify .He is conveniently out of the country .

Edited by Simbi Laveau

why did he not stop when he got to a cup breasts?

Who knows. Maybe the doctor was called,and the doctor said,"oh don't worry about it,just keep taking it".

It's as it always is. People believe what their doctors tell them ,and all medicine is good ?

I'm sure the drug company ,is a much bigger pocket than his MD.

Edited by Simbi Laveau

I used to work for Johnson and Johnson.

They are a disreputable company with questionable practices toward their employees, and they spend a LOT of time and effort (and money) trying to appear like a benevolent company that cares about people.

they have this "Credo" that they espouse at the start of meetings and then completely disregard when they make business decisions during that meeting. It is utter horse****.

I used to work for Johnson and Johnson.

They are a disreputable company with questionable practices toward their employees, and they spend a LOT of time and effort (and money) trying to appear like a benevolent company that cares about people.

they have this "Credo" that they espouse at the start of meetings and then completely disregard when they make business decisions during that meeting. It is utter horse****.

i have to roll my eyes whenever i see one of their ads - the big sell - Johnson and Johnson, A Family Company.

yeah a family company, that's my first thought.

They routinely hire large numbers of contractors, and then lay them off.

They don't have to report this as a "layoff," since contractors are not counted as employees. So, they screw over working people routinely, protecting their own stock, and mislead investors as well.

don't get me started...

• Like 1

They routinely hire large numbers of contractors, and then lay them off.

They don't have to report this as a "layoff," since contractors are not counted as employees. So, they screw over working people routinely, protecting their own stock, and mislead investors as well.

don't get me started...

i think it might be too late :lol:

i have to roll my eyes whenever i see one of their ads - the big sell - Johnson and Johnson, A Family Company.

yeah a family company, that's my first thought.

I think that's SC Johnson that brands themselves "A Family Company".

• Like 1

I think that's SC Johnson that brands themselves "A Family Company".

oops i thought they were one and the same. color me embarrassed lol

oops i thought they were one and the same. color me embarrassed lol

It's a simple mistake to make. The company in question on this thread distributes medical stuff while SC Johnson is cleaning products. :)

It's a simple mistake to make. The company in question on this thread distributes medical stuff while SC Johnson is cleaning products. :)

it would be kind of scary if they were the same company then huh? grinzz

http://www.druginfor...nlargement.html

Risperdal seems to have numerous negative side affects . (Note,85% of all reports on the link above ,come directly from the FDA. If any non FDA regulated supplement had these side affects,they would have declared it illegal already,and jail anyone dispensing it .)

http://www.pharmalot...ced-to-testify/

A boy is suing because he's grown D cup breasts while on risperdal .They are asking Johnson and Johnson's ceo testify .He is conveniently out of the country .

This is an interesting story, but the second link is not very good. For one thing it says that risperdal is not approved for any pediatric use by the FDA and that is not true, it is approved for children age 10 and up for bipolar disorder. Posting inaccurate links does nothing to improve these issues.

Edited by FurthurBB

I also don't understand why they are sueing when breast enlargement and breast development in males is a known side effect.

Edited by Render