Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Toddler served whisky at restaurant

Still Waters

Gawd, if it would have mad my son sleep, I'd have been grateful.

So, if it made your son mad enough to go to sleep, then its great? ............Only messing, I know you meant made. . :P

Bluh! I hate whiskey! My drink of choice is vodka. That kid's a natural drinker.

I agree...kind of scary that he could drink it without getting sick immediately or spitting it out. Must have been quite smooth....

So, if it made your son mad enough to go to sleep, then its great? ............Only messing, I know you meant made. . :P

LOL Oh crap too late to edit it too. Oh well. Point was that kid was a hellion. lol He's almost 22 now and much more mellow BION. He once pulled a fire alarm in a shoe store and they couldn't shut it off, they just had to wait for the fire dept to show up and shut it off.

Yeah, whiskey would have been just the thing...

• Like 1

How do you make a mistake like that, whiskey has a distinctive odor.

• Like 1

Wow poor baby. :( I hope he recovered well. As well all know most of us have consumed alcohol before 18. I know I have. I remember my own brother gave me some kind of beer back in the day called Zima or something and I kept wanting more and more. Then, I fell asleep. I woke up feeling so good. Alcohol has always had a relaxing effect on me. I have always woken up feeling so refresh and happy to start my day. I never threw up even with a ton of different types of alcohol in one setting.

LOL Oh crap too late to edit it too. Oh well. Point was that kid was a hellion. lol He's almost 22 now and much more mellow BION. He once pulled a fire alarm in a shoe store and they couldn't shut it off, they just had to wait for the fire dept to show up and shut it off.

Yeah, whiskey would have been just the thing...

Sorry but I have to :lol: at that.. Too funny..

Sorry but I have to :lol: at that.. Too funny..

And that's just ONE story...

• Like 1