Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Biden sure is laughing alot as to not be

Ugly1

I had heard of an interesting format for a Presidential debate. You sequester each candidate into separate and isolated rooms and ask them the same select and specific questions and then let them answer. Then bring them together and replay those clips and have the debate over the candidate’s responses and counters. Then you can cut out such tactics like what Biden was doing. Just because your side feels that you can’t hold your own, don’t be disruptive.

A variation that I would also like to see is going back to isolating each candidate into a simulation control room and throw various scenarios at them. They can range from one being very neutral to just showcase their thinking processes, then one with moderated random events, then one that is a Kobayashi Maru like.

That's a great idea. It'll never happen.

Whenever he is faced with a tough issue, is this what he does?

But that's not what happened here. He was faced with a bald faced liar, saying lies and untruths over and over again. It was pretty funny.

What gets me is the Obama`s adminstration wants to keep denying that we are still in this war on terrorism.Pull troops out everywhere, cut military spending and act like Iran`s not a big threat.

We're not. There are like 15 AlQaeda types left. Troops aren't really doing any good. We already spend more than most of the nations on earth. Combined. How much more do you want! Iran is no threat to the US.

But that's not what happened here. He was faced with a bald faced liar, saying lies and untruths over and over again. It was pretty funny.

Whatever you think but he handled the situations very immateurly.

Iran is no threat to the US.

I haven't been very vocal about this but Biden far from convinced me of that. IIRC Biden kept saying that Iran ONLY has 3/5 of the material needed to make a bomb BUT its nothing to worry about because they don't have a weapon to put it in.

Ohh, they pretty much will have a bomb soon but no big deal because they can't find a shell. You're right. I see no potential for danger. What's that? They call us the Great Satan? They said they want to wipe Israel from the map? Their leader thinks its his duty to bring upon a some fictional Imam #12 who can only arrive by way of Armageddon?! Guys it's the Iranians. You just have to know 'em...

• Like 2

'ninjadude' qoute-

We're not. There are like 15 AlQaeda types left. Troops aren't really doing any good. We already spend more than most of the nations on earth. Combined. How much more do you want! Iran is no threat to the US.

Its why they covered up the terrorist attack in libya ,they don`nt want to admit we are still in this war.

They call us the Great Satan?

who cares?

They said they want to wipe Israel from the map?

said no such thing.

'Is it for real

I haven't been very vocal about this but Biden far from convinced me of that. IIRC Biden kept saying that Iran ONLY has 3/5 of the material needed to make a bomb BUT its nothing to worry about because they don't have a weapon to put it in.

Ohh, they pretty much will have a bomb soon but no big deal because they can't find a shell. You're right. I see no potential for danger. What's that? They call us the Great Satan? They said they want to wipe Israel from the map? Their leader thinks its his duty to bring upon a some fictional Imam #12 who can only arrive by way of Armageddon?! Guys it's the Iranians. You just have to know 'em.

because they don't have a weapon to put it in?

but yet Iran has missiles that can go into outer space

• Like 1

Its why they covered up the terrorist attack in libya ,they don`nt want to admit we are still in this war.

Who covered? Obama called it a terrorist attack on that day. Was ALQ responsible? probably not. ALQ is nearly done. It's useless to associate all terror with ALQ. There will never be an end to terrorism. It has existed since the dawn of time. To think that you can somehow endless "war" against it, is really nuts. You can prosecute criminals. You can gather intel. But "war"? seriously? The "war on terra" was over after the B52s bombed terrorist training camps in Afhganistan. That was in 2011. The rest is diddling with ourselves.

'because they don't have a weapon to put it in?

but yet Iran has missiles that can go into outer space

oooh they must be really evil? LOL

Perhaps I should have broken that up into two sentences?? But I would have thought that even context would have been enough for anyone that watched it. When Biden was talking about his family tragedy, how do you think Biden would have felt if Ryan acted in the same manner that Biden was acting the entire debate? You know, smiling and laughing. Being disrespectful.

He'd likely be upset since he was telling a deeply personal story. Though not sure what point you're trying to make since I don't believe Biden laughed when Ryan was talking about a personal tragedy. Talking about a personal tragedy is far different than trying to avoid giving details on how you're going to save the country.

He'd likely be upset since he was telling a deeply personal story. Though not sure what point you're trying to make since I don't believe Biden laughed when Ryan was talking about a personal tragedy. Talking about a personal tragedy is far different than trying to avoid giving details on how you're going to save the country.

I rest my case. Thank you.

Ohh, they pretty much will have a bomb soon but no big deal because they can't find a shell. You're right. I see no potential for danger. What's that? They call us the Great Satan? They said they want to wipe Israel from the map? Their leader thinks its his duty to bring upon a some fictional Imam #12 who can only arrive by way of Armageddon?! Guys it's the Iranians. You just have to know 'em...

What he is either unaware of or is denying is that they only need a simple gun-type bomb like we used on Hiroshima. The design was so simple it didn't even require testing. The most difficult aspect of acquiring a bomb is the enrichment of the fuel. They have enough now at the 20% stage to build more than one bomb. The time it takes to enrich from 3% to 20% is much longer than the time it takes to enrich from 20% to 90%. I believe Biden and his boss long ago decided to allow an Iranian bomb and are now just trying to buy the time and keep Israel from acting alone to delay them.
  • Like 1

Just out of curiosity what was the case that you were trying to make? That laughing at someone's personal tragedy is bad? I'd hope that it would be a given. :P

Seventy percent of Ohioans and Floridians believe that if Iran were allowed to develop nuclear weapons, the Islamic Republic would arm terrorists to attack the American homeland, two recently released polls reveal.

http://www.secureamericanow.org/news/163-polls-70-percent-in-ohio-florida-believe-iran-would-arm-terrorists-with-nuclear-weapons-to-attack-us

What he is either unaware of or is denying is that they only need a simple gun-type bomb like we used on Hiroshima. The design was so simple it didn't even require testing. The most difficult aspect of acquiring a bomb is the enrichment of the fuel. They have enough now at the 20% stage to build more than one bomb. The time it takes to enrich from 3% to 20% is much longer than the time it takes to enrich from 20% to 90%. I believe Biden and his boss long ago decided to allow an Iranian bomb and are now just trying to buy the time and keep Israel from acting alone to delay them.

That's what I was thinking, that probably 99% or more of the work of building a nuclear weapon is enriching the fuel. The rest is, in comparison, child's play. Thank you.

eta: and getting it, I should add (the fuel).

Edited by Gummug

The only people who are happy with Biden's performance are the hard core left that was voting for Barry anyways, obnoxious loud mouthed drunks in bars that thought "Hey I can do what Old Joe is doing!" and Biden. He may have made the base giggle and slap their knees but he turned a lot of people off. Frankly, his performance lurched from "What is that idiot doing?" to "Wow, there is something wrong with that man." In 2008 the democrats were wailing about Palin being one heartbeat away from the presidency, is there anyone that is comfortable with that buffoon we saw yesterday being president? Besides ninjadude and Tiggs.

I really thought Barry was going to dump Joe before the campaign started and frankly, I was surprised when he didn't. That drunk in the bar performance yesterday did not help the cause and in all likelihood hurt it. Not with he monkeys throwing feces crowd that watches Ed Schultz and cheers but the undecideds that wouldn't want good ol' Joe near their kids.

Edited by Merc14
  • Like 3

Even newscasters know when to keep a straight face during a serious topic.

• Like 2

Well, I'm not a hard core left, and I think Biden did very well. In fact, most of the country seems to think so to, if polls can be at all believed.

As one commentator said in all my days of watching the debates ever since Nixion, I have never seen such great disrespect as was comming from Bidon, I have to agree since I ve have watch all those debates, maybe he was covering up for Obama`s poor performance, but what a raving jerk.

• Like 2

Well, I'm not a hard core left, and I think Biden did very well. In fact, most of the country seems to think so to, if polls can be at all believed.

What poll is that? Oh hell, I am sure they say all kinds of things. If you think the guy did well I hope you are a dem.

Edited by Merc14

From what I saw the polls are 50/50 and pretty mush biased on who they asked. The thing is they needed a blow out and didn't get it. The main objective of a VP debate is to show that the pinch hitter can take the number one slot if needed. Ryan did that very well. Biden looked like an idiot and certainly not presidential but there were many who enjoyed it. I guess his base wanted a rude, angry loud-mouthed bully after Obama's p***-poor performance and they got it.

i have been watching these debates since the early 80's and I have never, ever seen anything approaching that embarrassing act I saw last night. To think someone considers that man presidential material is downright scary. It speaks volumes about the state of the democrat party. My guess is you boys will be out of power for at least the next decade. Enjoy.

Edited by Merc14
  • Like 2

No, I'm certainly a Undecided voter. I voted for Obama last election, but I voted for Bush in the one before. I don't affiliate myself with any one party.

I don't mind Ryan all that much, but I think no clear plan and very wishy washy politics are what are keeping that ticket from getting my vote.