Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Bursting Items

je_claire

I have never before had any experience with the paranormal, nor was it a particular belief of mine. Over the past two months, items in my home have been inexplicably bursting. Fisrt, it was a plastic bottle of pop, which is somewhat understandable, given it is a carbonated beverage. Next, it was a bottle of jam. Today, it was a glass casserole dish.

These items are not just 'breaking', as their remnants are scattered in all directions- even toward the ceiling. It is as though there is something within them that is trying to break free.

Please, tell me I am not going crazy!

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SpaceyKC

• Mentalcase

• Althalus

• je_claire

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi je_claire! wavey.gif

Welcome to the forum!

It sounds like someone in your house has butterfingers.

just kidding, really I can understand the carbonated drink

but the other items I wouldn't think would do that unless they

were put in the microwave? huh.gif

Je_Claire Welcome to the site! biggrin.gif

I understand your concern for the matter at hand, but that is no reason to report it to the moderator. Please only report posts that include "spam" or are very offending. I understand if it was just a mistake. I'm sure more people will reply to your post. Just give it a day or two.

Mentalcase

items breaking in all directions, even towards the celing.

what ever explodes then is obviously doing so with some force for you to actually see it going towards the celing, as gravity would bring it back down quickly. But as you said it does explode so...

Where were they placed, could they have been near a heat source, which can make glass items explode if they get to hot, after being cold.

other explanations that i can think of are:

Some kind of psychokinesis of someone in you house that is unconsciously making them explode.

poltergeist activity

Lol @ LB

Yey, A Tupperware Party. laugh.giftongue.gif Any Excuse, I'll make sure I bring a bottle ( plastic of course wink.gif )

Oh And Welcome to the Forum je_claire smile.gif