Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

hearing wailing

jellybean2b

For the past few weeks I have been hearing wailing in my home. At first I thought it might be a dog or cat outside but last night I heard a man wailing at the top of his lungs. I thought at first it was the TV but I turned it off and still heard the noise. Before this about a couple of weeks ago I heard a little boy wailing also.

My brother has been going through alot of problems. Could it by the my sixth sense it picking up on his emotional distress? Please help.

• Like 1

Has there been any deaths in your house? or on the property?

Welcome to the forum.

Could just be some weird sounding animal from outside. Cats can make noises like you wouldn't believe. As can dogs. My dog makes the most cringe worthy whiney noises when I come home I want to scream.

There is a cat that occasionally strolls into the alley outside my window at around 2/3am and literally screams exactly like a baby, so I vouch that animals CAN replicate human ranges but not so easily mature males. History of the house would be interesting to look into. Also, there are countless reports of seeing a loved one as a spectre at the time of, or even before a death, obv this has not happened (and gladly!) here but perhaps there is also manifestation of negative emotion shared between close people too, just one distant possibility if all else has been explored.