Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Identifying how people steal your energy

Professor T

It's not a "short cut", it adding extra energy to your system to be used in ritual practice. It does nothing to the "victim", who replenishes their energy quickly. It doesn't destroy the soul either, what makes you think it would?

So thieft of something that one could create themselves isn't a short cut?

Analogy.. Did you ever steal money from Mum's purse or Dad's wallet when you were little? people often say "oh, they're only young, they didn't know it was wrong..." But the act of stealing is of it's self is something wrong that the child knows only as a feeling.. If not, they wouldn't feel that guilt during the act.. Or wouldn't do it secretly when mum or dad isn't looking, and would "know" that it is wrong so try not to get caught, or wouldn't deny it when caught out.. lol.. Thieft is thieft.. It's soul destroying because no matter how well the ego justifies it, the core act of taking (without permission) something that is rightfully someone elses is a negative act.

Perhaps you are in control of yourself and I applaud you if you are, but don't make the mistake of assuming everyone else is . . . en mass they are not.

If you have not practiced with your subtle energy then it can easily be removed by someone who is wee versed in its manipulation.

what you are referring to is quite simply taking advantage of a naive or otherwise vulnerable person. where is the energy theft in that? i'll tell you - in your own mind.

you are just a *snip* in my books if that is how you treat other people in your life..as vessels for your use and abuse. it doesn't mean you have an extraordinary ability.

gawd get real.

Edited by Saru
Removed personal attack
  • Like 1

So thieft of something that one could create themselves isn't a short cut?

You're not listening/reading . . . pay attention this time, the energy absorbed from another during ritual practice is stored as extra energy and used in the ritual.
Analogy.. Did you ever steal money from Mum's purse or Dad's wallet when you were little? people often say "oh, they're only young, they didn't know it was wrong..." But the act of stealing is of it's self is something wrong that the child knows only as a feeling.. If not, they wouldn't feel that guilt during the act.. Or wouldn't do it secretly when mum or dad isn't looking, and would "know" that it is wrong so try not to get caught, or wouldn't deny it when caught out.. lol.. Thieft is thieft.. It's soul destroying because no matter how well the ego justifies it, the core act of taking (without permission) something that is rightfully someone elses is a negative act.
Then everything in this universe is a negative act, because I know of nothing that does not take something.

You're trying way hard to reprimand me . . . :devil:

what you are referring to is quite simply taking advantage of a naive or otherwise vulnerable person. where is the energy theft in that? i'll tell you - in your own mind.

you are just a *snip* in my books if that is how you treat other people in your life..as vessels for your use and abuse. it doesn't mean you have an extraordinary ability.

gawd get real.

*snip*

Edited by Saru
Personal insults

because you can't help it. it's got to do with being called on your nonsense.

What nonsense is that? I'm discussing the OP here, I have no interest in what you think is moral or isn't, from what I have gathered already from you, you haven't a clue as to what I'm talking about, what is or isn't moral, and that you've passed judgment on someone you know absolutely nothing about.

*snip*

Edited by Saru
More insults

What nonsense is that? I'm discussing the OP here, I have no interest in what you think is moral or isn't, from what I have gathered already from you, you haven't a clue as to what I'm talking about, what is or isn't moral, and that you've passed judgment on someone you know absolutely nothing about.

*snip*

you are free to not read my posts. name calling is not only extremely juvenile, it is also against the rules here at UM

• Like 1

You're not listening/reading . . . pay attention this time, the energy absorbed from another during ritual practice is stored as extra energy and used in the ritual.

Then everything in this universe is a negative act, because I know of nothing that does not take something.

You're trying way hard to reprimand me . . . :devil:

Please enlighten us with the ritual practice you are talking of. (edited to add: is this something consentual between yourself and the person who's energy you are taking?"

I think you just don't get it.. likewise, pay attention to my post where i placed in brackets (Without Permission).

I'm not trying to reprimand you.. lol.. I make it a point not to tell other people how to live their lives because I expect the same from them.. But there are certain things that I do not tolerate..

Edited by Professor T

Please enlighten us with the ritual practice you are talking of. (edited to add: is this something consentual between yourself and the person who's energy you are taking?"

I think you just don't get it.. likewise, pay attention to my post where i placed in brackets (Without Permission).

I'm not trying to reprimand you.. lol.. I make it a point not to tell other people how to live their lives because I expect the same from them.. But there are certain things that I do not tolerate..

Well . . . Professor,

Whereas I am certain in the vampire community there are so-called vampires who prey on unsuspecting hosts, but if you bothered to actually read any of the information on Predatory Spiritualism, you would have found that the Spirit/Essence/Energy that is being used, is from an archetypal host, and is stored in addition to what energy you already have, it is then used to enhance the ritual/working at hand.

An example being: During a ritual concerning Lilith, the archetypal demoness Lilith is brought out of the unconsciousness into the consciousness, then Her Energy/Essence/Ka is taken, stored, and possibly one use for it would be to empower a magickal tool of some sort.

Well . . . Professor,

Whereas I am certain in the vampire community there are so-called vampires who prey on unsuspecting hosts, but if you bothered to actually read any of the information on Predatory Spiritualism, you would have found that the Spirit/Essence/Energy that is being used, is from an archetypal host, and is stored in addition to what energy you already have, it is then used to enhance the ritual/working at hand.

An example being: During a ritual concerning Lilith, the archetypal demoness Lilith is brought out of the unconsciousness into the consciousness, then Her Energy/Essence/Ka is taken, stored, and possibly one use for it would be to empower a magickal tool of some sort.

You don't believe in God yet you believe in Lilith (Adam's supposed first wife), and believe that she is a demoness whose energy is available to all and sundry who seek it.

:huh:

• Like 1

You don't believe in God yet you believe in Lilith (Adam's supposed first wife), and believe that she is a demoness whose energy is available to all and sundry who seek it.

:huh:

Did I say I believe in her? Do you know what an archetype is?

See, believing in a non-corporeal entity such as Lilith or Yahweh for that matter, to be an actual physical thing is not what I'm talking about.

Edited by Etu Malku

Well . . . Professor,

Did I say I believe in her? Do you know what an archetype is?

See, believing in a non-corporeal entity such as Lilith or Yahweh for that matter, to be an actual physical thing is not what I'm talking about.

You believe it has Energy/Essence/Ka, if you are going to gather that energy and use it to "empower a magickal tool" of somekind then you believe it is real and that a "movement" takes place, otherwise we are not talking about energy at all but an act of creative visualisation.

• Like 1

You believe it has Energy/Essence/Ka, if you are going to gather that energy and use it to "empower a magickal tool" of somekind then you believe it is real and that a "movement" takes place, otherwise we are not talking about energy at all but an act of creative visualisation.

Right, I do believe this energy exists and that it can be manipulated . . . haven't I already established this as my stance?

We're in Metaphysics & Psychic Phenomena Psychic Abilities and discussing Energy, so isn't a given that we are all accepting that it exists, otherwise this should be in a debate forum.

Right, I do believe this energy exists and that it can be manipulated . . . haven't I already established this as my stance?

We're in Metaphysics & Psychic Phenomena Psychic Abilities and discussing Energy, so isn't a given that we are all accepting that it exists, otherwise this should be in a debate forum.

That just makes the below quote of yours the mother of all hair splitting commentary.

"See, believing in a non-corporeal entity such as Lilith or Yahweh for that matter, to be an actual physical thing is not what I'm talking about."

If the energy has a physical impact then it is a physical thing, if it can be "measured" whether by science or the extrapolating of results in the physical plain by your mind it is a "thing". Just as those who have had experience of God the non-corporeal being believe that they have "measured" the effects of his existence as a physical experience has given them cause to believe in his existence.

Edited by libstaK

That just makes the below quote of yours the mother of all hair splitting commentary.

"See, believing in a non-corporeal entity such as Lilith or Yahweh for that matter, to be an actual physical thing is not what I'm talking about."

If the energy has a physical impact then it is a physical thing, if it can be "measured" whether by science or the extrapolating of results in the physical plain by your mind it is a "thing". Just as those who have had experience of God the non-corporeal being believe that they have "measured" the effects of his existence as a physical experience has given them cause to believe in his existence.

Energy has already been measured and explained/defined. Yahweh on the other hand has never been measured.

But I see what you are getting at and I'll attempt to explain . . .

Archetypes such as gods, angels, demons, & devils are extremely powerful Thoughtforms, they are beyond egregores and have become what Chaotes refer to as Godforms.

They are memes of the highest order and although created and developed by Man, they are very independent and contain the energies of everyone that continue to empower them.

This makes these types of archetypes very desirable for the ritualist.

It also helps define the concept behind Predatory Spiritualism.

Edited by Etu Malku

Energy has already been measured and explained/defined. Yahweh on the other hand has never been measured.

I'll repeat your quote again, as you seem to be playing both sides of the "energy" argument and you really can't have it both ways.

Energy has been measured scientifically and explained - I'll give you this is true of particular materially measurable forms of energy.

The energy of an "non-corporeal entity such as Lillith or Yahweh for that matter ( notice you included Yahweh here) have BOTH never been measured and explained by science.

If I'm wrong about that, please point me to the scientific paper that has measured and explained the non-corporeal demons you summon from the sub-conscious to the conscious in your rituals ... and given them names and archetypical personas.

Also, the behaviour of those engaged in summoning via ritual of a non-corporeal entity and praying to a non-corporeal entity is, in substance, the same (the reasons for doing so, are fundamentally different, although people pray for bad things as much as good in this world thinking they are right to do so, I'll give that).

One group believes in the 'non-corporeal beings of God/Allah/Yahweh etc and the Angels, Holy Ghost, Jesus and pray to said entities supplicating them to fill their bodies and minds to be "filled with the holy spirit" or the word of God or the Healing Power of God/Jesus et al. This group then speaks absolutely lucidly of their experience as being entirely real and measurable - the evidence is within their own "spirit", they would say it is absolute and true that these things have occurred - no science has ever breached this and proven it independently as fact either way.

Another group practices "rituals" to summon and command "non-corporeal" entities and leeches their energy with deliberation to use in magickal tools and will claim to sense and know they have this specific "archetypical" energy and it is now at their disposal to use - no science has ever breached this and proven it independently as fact either way.

Yet you disparage the beliefs of others and at the same time "speak with weight" about your own as though they are unimpeachable.

It is interesting that you do not see the oddity of this existential position in thought, as you do claim to see the energies that arise from the sub-conscious into the conscious quite clearly and can even cyphen them from others as you find them "without permission" even if you want them.

Could you possibly believe you see much more, or something utterly different than a full enquiry would find is actually there when you make these claims? Just wondering if that had occurred to you at any time.

Edited by libstaK

I'll repeat your quote again, as you seem to be playing both sides of the "energy" argument and you really can't have it both ways.

Energy has been measured scientifically and explained - I'll give you this is true of particular materially measurable forms of energy.

The energy of an "non-corporeal entity such as Lillith or Yahweh for that matter ( notice you included Yahweh here) have BOTH never been measured and explained by science.

And if science is the end all explanation that you need to justify everything in the universe then we can stop right here, as science is incapable of measuring anything of our subjective universe.
If I'm wrong about that, please point me to the scientific paper that has measured and explained the non-corporeal demons you summon from the sub-conscious to the conscious in your rituals ... and given them names and archetypical personas.
Again with the science? Scholarly studies of all types are equally important to me as are physical scientific studies. A cursory look into Tantric practices will help you understand energy as it has been understood for millenium.
Also, the behaviour of those engaged in summoning via ritual of a non-corporeal entity and praying to a non-corporeal entity is, in substance, the same (the reasons for doing so, are fundamentally different, although people pray for bad things as much as good in this world thinking they are right to do so, I'll give that).
I'm not an advocate of prayer and see summoning and prayer as two entirely different things.
One group believes in the 'non-corporeal beings of God/Allah/Yahweh etc and the Angels, Holy Ghost, Jesus and pray to said entities supplicating them to fill their bodies and minds to be "filled with the holy spirit" or the word of God or the Healing Power of God/Jesus et al. This group then speaks absolutely lucidly of their experience as being entirely real and measurable - the evidence is within their own "spirit", they would say it is absolute and true that these things have occurred - no science has ever breached this and proven it independently as fact either way.

Another group practices "rituals" to summon and command "non-corporeal" entities and leeches their energy with deliberation to use in magickal tools and will claim to sense and know they have this specific "archetypical" energy and it is now at their disposal to use - no science has ever breached this and proven it independently as fact either way.

I see prayer as a "lost" magical art. It has become rote recitations or simple wish-making.

Prayer originally was a process of concentrated visualization, combined with emotional and mental energy, properly grounded to the physical through proper vocalization.

The spoken Word became in essence praying, this was first understood by the ancient Egyptians in the way of Affirmations and made manifest in (Heka) vibrational magic. Efforts were made to align sound with the principles of a cosmic order (natural ordering of the universe) which perhaps could be seen as a LOGOS, the dialog with that part of your Self that has the ability to create any condition you need or desire.

The invocation within a prayer unites our meditative state of consciousness with the power of the Word and our innate force of Will.

Yet you disparage the beliefs of others and at the same time "speak with weight" about your own as though they are unimpeachable.
You're finally starting to see it my way :wub:
It is interesting that you do not see the oddity of this existential position in thought, as you do claim to see the energies that arise from the sub-conscious into the conscious quite clearly and can even cyphen them from others as you find them "without permission" even if you want them.
Did I say I "see' them? Where did I say that, or is this just one thing you are assuming I believe and stated?
Could you possibly believe you see much more, or something utterly different than a full enquiry would find is actually there when you make these claims? Just wondering if that had occurred to you at any time.
LOL, bring that up at the next Shaman party you go to

*snip*

Edited by Saru
Baiting, thread derailment

Well . . . Professor,

I have read the information already posted, twice, you'll have to bare with me as some of it is left field of what I know..

Ok, this is very interesting...

I'm assuming that the taking of energy can take place at any time or place. would this be correct? What I lean is that you can take energy from others in public places, outside of a ritual process, busses, pubs, check-out ques..

Also, is there anything that hinders this process? By hindering I mean blocking or preventing it, talismans, things like that..

Also, is there anything that hinders this process? By hindering I mean blocking or preventing it, talismans, things like that..

i can answer this last part:

yes there is something than can hinder it. it's called nonbelief.

• Like 1

I have read the information already posted, twice, you'll have to bare with me as some of it is left field of what I know..

No problem.
Ok, this is very interesting...

I'm assuming that the taking of energy can take place at any time or place. would this be correct? What I lean is that you can take energy from others in public places, outside of a ritual process, busses, pubs, check-out ques..

For me, the process is an extremely focused and personal process and not something I just turn on & off.

Yes, there are ways to prevent your energy from being used by another.

Edited by Etu Malku

i can answer this last part:

yes there is something than can hinder it. it's called nonbelief.

We are all painfully aware of your stance on this, if you're not going to contribute to the thread please move on.

We are all painfully aware of your stance on this, if you're not going to contribute to the thread please move on.

i am contributing to this thread. i have told you before you are welcome to not read what i post, i don't know why you bother if you don't like what you read.

you are trying to say that you have power over others. this is crap. you are no different from anyone else. you may be able to fool yourself or other players in your game, but it is just a game that you have convinced yourself is real and are now trying to persuade others of the same.

i can tell you with utmost certainty that you would never ever be able to take energy from me and i have no formal training in the so called dark arts to back that up. what i do have is a thinking brain and a good idea of my own potential and worth.

that, my friend(and i use the term loosely) is the bare bones of it.

• Like 2

No problem.

For me, the process is an extremely focused and personal process and not something I just turn on & off.

Yes, there are ways to prevent your energy from being used by another.

So, please elaborate..

Can you take energy from others in public places, outside of a ritual process, busses, pubs, check-out ques?

What hinders or blocks this process on the part of people who you take energy from?

i am contributing to this thread. i have told you before you are welcome to not read what i post, i don't know why you bother if you don't like what you read.

you are trying to say that you have power over others. this is crap. you are no different from anyone else. you may be able to fool yourself or other players in your game, but it is just a game that you have convinced yourself is real and are now trying to persuade others of the same.

i can tell you with utmost certainty that you would never ever be able to take energy from me and i have no formal training in the so called dark arts to back that up. what i do have is a thinking brain and a good idea of my own potential and worth.

that, my friend(and i use the term loosely) is the bare bones of it.

"Power" . . . now when did I say this?

"Crap" that's your opinion, you're entitled to it

I guarantee I can take your energy, because I can tell from your posts that you are not in control of your physical Self, much less your subtle body.

So, please elaborate..

Can you take energy from others in public places, outside of a ritual process, busses, pubs, check-out ques?

I personally cannot.
What hinders or blocks this process on the part of people who you take energy from?
Now why would I tell you this? :devil: