Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Identifying how people steal your energy

Professor T

I personally cannot.

Now why would I tell you this? :devil:

Oh well, if you are not willing to discuss this then please do not post and derail this thread anymore..

Thanks for the food for thought though.

• Like 2

"Power" . . . now when did I say this?

"Crap" that's your opinion, you're entitled to it

I guarantee I can take your energy, because I can tell from your posts that you are not in control of your physical Self, much less your subtle body.

your claim of being able to manipulate the energy of others without their knowledge insinuates you believe you have power over others.

as for my opionion and my entitilement to it, i don't need you to agree or acknowledge it. however if you indeed felt that way why do you try to discount my opinion? that is a bit contradictory don't you think? (rhetorical)

as for the rest of that nonsense about being able to take my energy and how i am not in control of my subtle body - yeah you keep telling yourself that.

• Like 1

your claim of being able to manipulate the energy of others without their knowledge insinuates you believe you have power over others.

Archetypes . . . don't you listen ever?
as for my opionion and my entitilement to it, i don't need you to agree or acknowledge it. however if you indeed felt that way why do you try to discount my opinion? that is a bit contradictory don't you think? (rhetorical)
Simply because your opinion is wrong.
as for the rest of that nonsense about being able to take my energy and how i am not in control of my subtle body - yeah you keep telling yourself that.
Actually, I was telling YOU that.

Archetypes . . . don't you listen ever?

Simply because your opinion is wrong.

Actually, I was telling YOU that.

re: your words in bold above

i think you mean to say, i don't like your opinion.

the thing is, opinions, by their very nature, cannot be right or wrong. they are opinions,not facts to be measured .

just so you understand that.

yes i do listen.

you know, i think you're at the point where you are just protesting too much if you get my drift.

let it go - i have stated my case with you and you have stated yours. you say i am entitled to my opinion, which obviously does not mesh with yours, so why don't you just focus on those you think you can convince hmm?

• Like 2

re: your words in bold above

i think you mean to say, i don't like your opinion.

the thing is, opinions, by their very nature, cannot be right or wrong. they are opinions,not facts to be measured .

just so you understand that.

yes i do listen.

you know, i think you're at the point where you are just protesting too much if you get my drift.

let it go - i have stated my case with you and you have stated yours. you say i am entitled to my opinion, which obviously does not mesh with yours, so why don't you just focus on those you think you can convince hmm?

I'm not trying to convince anyone, I was merely replying to the OP when all of a sudden this Witch-hunt started, and some of you felt the need to 'bring down' the big bad vampire dude . . . lol!

Discussing this stuff is interesting to me, debating with skeptics really isn't though.

Discussing this stuff is interesting to me, debating with skeptics really isn't though.

This interests me as well.

But you are not willing to discuss it and play the Aloof control drama to get out of it.

As you are personally unable to discuss Processes or even give examples of hinderences or blocks in the process, tips, techiques, I don't see you making any contributions to the discussion.

• Like 1

I came in at the 33rd post and presented a very real aspect of energy manipulation, the examples you listed are what many in the vampire community call Empaths, and they are emotional drainers, whiny, needy, ego driven people. It has very little to do with actual prana manipulation, whereas Predatory Spiritualism is exactly about prana manipulation.

For some reason everyone became irate that I should mention this and jumped to all kinds of incorrect assumptions and took to personally attcking me and my practice (which is shared by many throughout the world).

Just because I am unwilling to divulge how someone can prevent this from happening does by no means imply I am discussing this.

So, aside from that information, what would you like to know?

Energy has already been measured and explained/defined. Yahweh on the other hand has never been measured.

But I see what you are getting at and I'll attempt to explain . . .

Archetypes such as gods, angels, demons, & devils are extremely powerful Thoughtforms, they are beyond egregores and have become what Chaotes refer to as Godforms.

They are memes of the highest order and although created and developed by Man, they are very independent and contain the energies of everyone that continue to empower them.

This makes these types of archetypes very desirable for the ritualist.

It also helps define the concept behind Predatory Spiritualism.

Would you say this practice is something like what is described in the book of revelations? Chapter 13 where it says,

And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak

key word being : "image" you know where it says the beast that was and is not, but yet is (chpter 17)...an illusion brought to life but none the less still a man made illusion...interesting how the beast and the image are man made...

• Like 1

With Respect,

Just because one does not believe in something, does not mean it will not happen anyway, one will just be unaware of it happening and this is a good thing - closed minds make easy meals.

regards

I came in at the 33rd post and presented a very real aspect of energy manipulation, the examples you listed are what many in the vampire community call Empaths, and they are emotional drainers, whiny, needy, ego driven people. It has very little to do with actual prana manipulation, whereas Predatory Spiritualism is exactly about prana manipulation.

For some reason everyone became irate that I should mention this and jumped to all kinds of incorrect assumptions and took to personally attcking me and my practice (which is shared by many throughout the world).

Just because I am unwilling to divulge how someone can prevent this from happening does by no means imply I am discussing this.

So, aside from that information, what would you like to know?

Many do not believe that others can steal energy, or at the very least deny that truth to the point of fervor by attacking those that do understand that it can occur.. Many People like living in ignorance, and will defend that by personal attacks..

So, aside from the information you are unwilling to devulge..........

How can someone identify that someone else in their presence is taking their energy?

Greetings,

The only way to block the taking of energy, is to be aware of the energy and to actively block the taking using a shield, an energy contruct that places a meta-physical wall between you and the other person.

regards

Many do not believe that others can steal energy, or at the very least deny that truth to the point of fervor by attacking those that do understand that it can occur.. Many People like living in ignorance, and will defend that by personal attacks..

So, aside from the information you are unwilling to devulge..........

How can someone identify that someone else in their presence is taking their energy?

When attuned to your subtle body, you can then feel the prana slipping away, the insertion of tendrils, and depending on the amount removed, weak and tired. Edited by Etu Malku

When attuned to your subtle body, you can then feel the prana slipping away, the insertion of tendrils, and depending on the amount removed, weak and tired.

I see. So basically if one is not paying attention or tuned in at the time it goes and they are none the wiser..

That's very interesting..

Is there a time limit on when performing the ritual? What I mean is, do you need to perform the ritual first, then go to town and take some energy, or is it the other way around..

I see. So basically if one is not paying attention or tuned in at the time it goes and they are none the wiser..

That's very interesting..

Is there a time limit on when performing the ritual? What I mean is, do you need to perform the ritual first, then go to town and take some energy, or is it the other way around..

I will go back and again use Lilith as a reference.

The archetype Lilith would be brought forth from your unconsciousness into your consciousness, Her energy would be latched onto and embraced, stored and used later in the ritual for whatever intent it is for.

Edited by Etu Malku

I will go back and again use Lilith as a reference.

The archetype Lilith would be brought forth from your unconsciousness into your consciousness, Her energy would be latched onto and embraced, stored and used later in the ritual for whatever intent it is for.

Ok, I don't think I entirely get this, so I'll reword it to what I think you mean..

So if I was doing this, I would bring forth Lilith, from my Unconsciousness into my Consciousness. Then I would take her Energy from a passerby, embrace it, store it, then wonder home and use that energy in ritual... Is that right?

Edited, spelling..

Edited by Professor T

Ok, I don't think I entirely get this, so I'll reword it to what I think you mean..

So if I was doing this, I would bring forth Lilith, from my Unconsciousness into my Consciousness. Then I would take her Energy from a passerby, embrace it, store it, then wonder home and use that energy in ritual... Is that right?

Edited, spelling..

Passerby? Where did you get that from? You would take the energy from the archetype, which is the pure essence (Ka)

You need forget about the vampire preying on a victim thing ;)

You would take the energy from the archetype, which is the pure essence (Ka)

An archetype is simply a universal symbol..it is not real nor a thing that can be exploited so there is nothing to take energy from.

Am I the only one who sees that "Etu" feels, no, he "knows" he is absolutely right and the rest of us are plain wrong?

At this point it seems like a waste of energy debating, he has already alluded to the idea that since some of us do not agree that we are either A) Wrong B ) Stupid C) Not evolved/not in control over our "subtle bodies" or whatever or D) all of the above

Edited by Ryu
  • Like 3

An archetype is simply a universal symbol..it is not real nor a thing that can be exploited so there is nothing to take energy from.

Am I the only one who sees that "Etu" feels, no, he "knows" he is absolutely right and the rest of us are plain wrong?

At this point it seems like a waste of energy debating, he has already alluded to the idea that since some of us do not agree that we are either A) Wrong B ) Stupid C) Not evolved/not in control over our "subtle bodies" or whatever or D) all of the above

yay!! someone with open eyes

• Like 3

Passerby? Where did you get that from? You would take the energy from the archetype, which is the pure essence (Ka)

You need forget about the vampire preying on a victim thing ;)

Ok..

So if I was doing this, I would bring forth Lilith, from my Unconsciousness into my Consciousness. Then I would take her Energy, embrace it, store it, then wonder home and use that energy in ritual...

There is no Energy thieft involved then, because Lilith was brought forth from within, and there are no other parties other than yourself contributing to the Energy pool.. Or am I missing a point.

Edited to add, three posts in the same ten minutes making the same point.. Perhaps I'm not missing a point afterall.

Edited by Professor T

So, we're back to this again?

Thanks for the Wiki copy & paste it was really helpful.

Try reading a little Jung or any of today's theoretical psychologists for an accurate understanding of an archetype, memes, thoughtforms, and egregores. Check out a little Quantum Mechanics as well.

The Abrahamic god is a tremendously powerful archetype, are you going to tell me you don't feel an awesome energy there?

The problem with most of you here is that you are completely attached to the objective universe and cannot fathom anything otherwise, when you explore your subjective universe you then begin to realize that there are things just as real as in your objective universe.

Ryu, I wouldn't worry so much about "Etu", try extrapolating on your skepticism concerning what I post instead of shallow pointless jabs attempting to discredit me.

yay!! someone with open eyes

Eyes may be open but the mind is closed

So, we're back to this again?

Thanks for the Wiki copy & paste it was really helpful.

Try reading a little Jung or any of today's theoretical psychologists for an accurate understanding of an archetype, memes, thoughtforms, and egregores. Check out a little Quantum Mechanics as well.

The Abrahamic god is a tremendously powerful archetype, are you going to tell me you don't feel an awesome energy there?

The problem with most of you here is that you are completely attached to the objective universe and cannot fathom anything otherwise, when you explore your subjective universe you then begin to realize that there are things just as real as in your objective universe.

Ryu, I wouldn't worry so much about "Etu", try extrapolating on your skepticism concerning what I post instead of shallow pointless jabs attempting to discredit me.

Eyes may be open but the mind is closed

no, just not pliable to you so therefore you dismiss it. foolish.

• Like 1

Ok..

So if I was doing this, I would bring forth Lilith, from my Unconsciousness into my Consciousness. Then I would take her Energy, embrace it, store it, then wonder home and use that energy in ritual...

Actually you would be deeply involved in a ritual already home (or wherever the ritual chamber is).
There is no Energy thieft involved then, because Lilith was brought forth from within, and there are no other parties other than yourself contributing to the Energy pool.. Or am I missing a point.
There's an energy there, everything has an energy current. Lilith has been created for centuries and contains some of the oldest energy known to man.

Actually you would be deeply involved in a ritual already home (or wherever the ritual chamber is).

There's an energy there, everything has an energy current. Lilith has been created for centuries and contains some of the oldest energy known to man.

That's a very interesting train of thought...Lilith was an ancestral image built upon fear...are there different types of energy? None the less it's pretty neat the thought that we can tap into something from so long ago...then again I would have to wonder why I should place effort into such, it is man made which implies it already is within me as is every human since humans made it out of their energy...thus why would I feel a need to..let's just say borrow energy from another...

I did some reading on this Predatory Spirituality, which lead me to more reading ...and then more reading, shizzz! I like to read but ... :huh:

The left hand path...hmm what can I say, it is just that.. a switch from leaning too far right to leaning too far left...mirror images of neither walking up-right, straight and balanced...I have two hands why use only one?

Where Jesus said, if one of your eyes offends you, pluck it out...well what happens if you pluck your right eye out only to find that your left eye offends you also...pluck it out and hope that third eye mumbo jumbo shizz is true? Gona be one blind fecker! B)

On the one hand you claim to take energy from other people.. Then on the other you fail to even confirm it, or play this aloof game of control drama..

Sorry Etu Malku, but imo the only thing you've contributed so far in this thread is to annoy a lot of users and sucsessfully demonstrate how Aloofness can be used as a very effective drain on other peoples energy and time.. I don't personally like puting people in boxes and labeling them as a general type, but as this Topic is about Identifying how people steal your energy I believe your posting's and everyones responses over the past 5 days (some removed) is a pretty damn good live demonstation of this.. Thank you for at least prooving that as part of the OP..

The “Aloof” is just a less passive and manipulative than the “Poor Me,” but more secretive. The “Aloof” approach is to create a vagueness and facade around themselves, forcing an undeserved investment of energy to gain information, commitment and emotion which should normally be shared in a straight-up, direct way.

ALOOF

These are individuals who are wounded by a perceived betrayal of their expectations. They believe that essentially no one can be trusted fully. After having exchanged trust and intimacy with someone, they may suddenly turn against the very person they were getting close to. The most effective way to deal with this style is by avoiding the defensive behaviors. Indulging their behaviors will only fuel their anxieties, fears, and mistrust. The key is to call the individual on their behavior and underlying fears. Typically, the individual will either admit to the observations or they will take the extreme step of severing the relationship.

Please do not post in this thread again and waste any more of our time or Energy..