Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

68th miracle recognised in Lourdes

Karlis

68th miracle recognised in Lourdes

The bishop of Lourdes His Grace Nicolas Brouwet was overjoyed Friday after an Italian bishop recognised the 68th miracle to happen in Lourdes. It's the first "miraculous healing" since 2005. The healing of an Italian nun, sister Luigina Traverso in 1965 was officially recognised as miraculous by the bishop of her diocese in Casale Monferrato (North Italy) in a decree that became public in Lourdes on Tuesday.

My Bible says Jesus Christ is the only mediator between God and man. The blessed virgin Mary was more favored than other women; but she was still human flesh. There is no scripture that she was an immaculate conception therefore giving birth to Jesus with uncorrupt blood. Sin is not inherited through the blood. It is blood (death) that pays for sin; but sin in created in the flesh with a natural tendency to sin. "All have sinned and come short of the glory of God. Therefore all must die." The blessed virgin Mary died just as all flesh has. The only two exceptions are Enoch and Elijah. But those two will re-appear as foretold in Revelation and die. Making the Bible true to the most minute degree, "all have come short of the glory of God -- all must die."

Proof that flesh naturally sins is in that Adam and Eva were naked and did not know to be ashamed and Adam LIED to Eva and said if she TOUCHED the fruit she would die. Two sins and no one had eaten the fruit yet.

Even though Jesus was created as flesh (sin), the Bible says He was created with something more than Adam and mankind. Jesus was created "in the EXPRESS image of God." That kept Him from sinning. And the only part of Jesus that was sin was His flesh. AND THAT DIED!!!

The devil can heal. Proof that this miracle is from the devil is also in that they have an idol of Mary there, which we are instructed not to have idols. Plus they are touching and kissing the stone wall under the idol. That is idolatry and forbidden in the Bible. That idol can not do anything.

POOR BLIND SHEEP WHO HAVE GONE ASTRAY!!!

• Like 1

After seeing the objects cast off by visitors to Lourdes, Anatole France is said to have remarked, “All those canes, braces and crutches, and not a single glass eye, wooden leg or toupee .

fullywired

• Like 1

I visited Lourdes twice and Fatima once. Lourdes is far more impressive, perhaps not by miracles but by the number of people believing in them.

For some weird reasons I believe something does happen to "few" people in Lourdes. The story of that particular spring predates the Romans who installed a retreat for their wounded soldiers. During the Muslims invasion the Maures did the same, and all this way before Bernadette Soubirou, who by the way was mistreated by the Church, they locked her up in a covent in Nevers were she wasn't allowed to speak.

For some weird reasons I believe something does happen to "few" people in Lourdes. The story of that particular spring predates the Romans who installed a retreat for their wounded soldiers. During the Muslims invasion the Maures did the same, and all this way before Bernadette Soubirou, who by the way was mistreated by the Church, they locked her up in a convent in Nevers were she wasn't allowed to speak.

Yes Paracelse it's as if what went on before St Bernadette was a precursor. I've been to Lourdes and I can't put into words the power of the place, it was awesome in the proper sense.

• 2 weeks later...

For some weird reasons I believe something does happen to "few" people in Lourdes. The story of that particular spring predates the Romans who installed a retreat for their wounded soldiers. During the Muslims invasion the Maures did the same, and all this way before Bernadette Soubirou, who by the way was mistreated by the Church, they locked her up in a covent in Nevers were she wasn't allowed to speak.

The devil and his angels have super natural powers. Remember the Pharoah's magicians threw down rods and they became serpents like Moses' rod had become a serpent. But his serpent swallowed up the other ones.

Remember the lain man sitting by the pool. When the angel troubled the waters, the 1st one to step in was healed. That was a demonic angel because it caused people to be uncaring and self centered -- stepping over the lain man to get into the water first. Jesus didn't have to trouble the water to heal him.

How can healings from a stone idol of Mary be anything but demonic?????

God bless us all is my prayer.

• Like 1

First one since 2005? God must be busy :rolleyes:

No the church is more strict than the doctors when say something is a miracle. Many claim to be cured, perhaps they are but don't pass muster.

peace

mark

I had what some might call a miracle healing. I didnt need a statue of anyone to get it. I agree with Copen, if there was a ligit supernature healing, it was of a demonic nature. The bible goes into great detail regarding idols having no power. Goes so far has to say if a carved image falls over, it doesnt even have the power to pick its self back up.

Edited by preacherman76