Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Behavioral Science = Freedom

behavioralist

If one submits in a complex enough fashion one is designated as intelligent or even genius, while the singular fact of submission remains: that one expects rewards to collect rather than life to live.

Narrowness, in other words, as Intelligence.

Where one obeys (the conscious, the stuff that enters into thinking) there is no ability to observe deception unless one is commanded to observe it. "Hitler deceived people!", for example.

To spot deception in the Behavior of authority (the winning behavior) is disobedient; and worse, it is to apply a part of the mind that isn't submissive: perception.

Behavioral Science begins with the acknowledgment that self and perception are two parts of the mind, submission and evolution.

Submission is a recent invention. Cows and the aphids being milked by ants are not actually similar. A cow is in no way in symbiosis with man, but is devolving along with man, with the most devolved cow being able to apply the most brutality to get its way. In nature the zebra who is exhausted by the chase becomes brutal toward the lion, and the lion calmy expedites it. Nature is not inventive, and so, in nature and by nature, brutality is the most perilous resort.

Self is obediently adopted as the higher thing, "super-evolved" or "Intelligent Life", and this reflects the selfishness of authority.

Selfish authority (the only kind possible, authority being a social invention, the opposite of natural social dominance: "best for us all" is not submission) rules that it is intelligent for others to be used and discarded, it is intelligent to lick the master's plate, it is intelligent to always get the scraps and the junk.

Selfish authority is self-adulation. "I reward you!", means I get the good stuff, and you get whatever I don't want, whatever is beneath me to accept as my reward.

If I adore myself I actually succumb to the ideal that, when I am being served, those serving me are the geniuses. I adore me, and hence the intelligent thing for you to be doing is worshiping me. That's simple agreement: "Any damn fool can see that I'm the one to worship."

Nothing could be more obtuse than said geniuses ratifying my conclusion.

Submission (being obediently self-insulting; idolizing more resolute self-aggrandizement) and hence the conscious self, are the obsolescence Behavioral Science exposes and transcends.

Perception of deception is not the obedient recognition of it ("face reading"), but is the unheard-of art of grasping the living decay of preferring to act out more base emotions than those who are relatively less rewarded or "satisfied with less" are doing.

Resolve is not meaning "finding more inspiration" but, rather, finding more brutal means, "taking it to the next level".

A degree of authority or self-adulation is the very existence of the conscious self. It operates on the principle that others deserve the damaged fruits of being gulled, the compost.

"It won't kill them!", is about the average resolve justifying perpetually deceiving everyone.

The self naively expects to call that a superior perspective, because it is stonewalled by the deceptions of the "more superior". Self is superior because "there are no more superior", which is because it is deceived.

Superiority, then, is the emotion of observing that no one is as superior or more superior, which is a conclusion being drawn from obediently failing to perceive deceptions.

So to be exposing this more superior (which no one has ever exposed before, so that there is no significant past of this science) can not be the scope of the conscious. The conscious is there as this stone wall where obediently believing deceptions passes for perceiving reality.

*Snip*

Edited by Still Waters
Rule1a. Advertising: Removed link

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• behavioralist

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic