Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Agent Coulson Is Not Dead !

Simbi Laveau

Unless I'm mistaken in the comic he 'came back' and had some abilities caused by Loki's staff... I also really like his character...

• Like 1

Unless I'm mistaken in the comic he 'came back' and had some abilities caused by Loki's staff... I also really like his character...

Ohhhh,I didn't know this . How excellent !

So Fury's little speech about Coulson is pretty moot then? And can no one stay dead in a superhero universe? I mean geeze, someone dies dramatically and they're back like next issue.

So Fury's little speech about Coulson is pretty moot then? And can no one stay dead in a superhero universe? I mean geeze, someone dies dramatically and they're back like next issue.

From the way some of my friends were talking Coulson wasn't really dead - only mostly dead - (to quote Miracle Max from "The Princess Bride") - Fury gave the speech to get the Avengers to start pulling together... I'm going to have to re-re-watch the flick now to see if Coulson was indeed shown as "all the way dead" or just "mostly dead"...

Bruce Waynes mom and dad stayed pretty dead.

For me, all bets were off once they resurrected Bucky.

Infinity Formula:

The powerful serum that keeps Nick Fury youthful (a.k.a. an immortality drug). He needs to receive an annual injection of the formula or he will rapidly age 60 years. Developed by a French scientist, Dr. Berthold Sternberg and initially given to Fury in an attempt to save his life near the end of World War II when he was injured by a land mine. The last known samples of the Infinity Formula are then expended by Nick Fury to save Mockingbird and Bucky's life. Introduced in Marvel Spotlight #31.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_comic_book_drugs#Infinity_Formula

Edited by HDesiato