Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

5000 year old Vimana Flying Machine

Gummug

I do find it interesting that all these leaders are making suprise visits to Afghanistan too.

Australia's Prime Minister visited Afghanistan last night aswell, which is another one to add to the list...

One year,for vacation ,my,best friend and her husband ,went to Iran and Pakistan. I thought they were nuts ,but she said,there is sooo much history in all those deserts .

Hidden stuff that no one realizes.

• Like 2

Looks very interesting. I'll have a listen and get back to you. Thanks.

You're most welcome. :)

I do find it interesting that all these leaders are making suprise visits to Afghanistan too.

Australia's Prime Minister visited Afghanistan last night aswell, which is another one to add to the list...

Not surprising that they make surprise visits to their countries troops in areas where fighting can erupt.

Did you watch the video? It said that all old leaders thousands of years ago had flying machines. That's a myth, and this is just another one of the many fairy tales on the internet. They are also trying to associate the norway spiral (already debunked) with this.

Ya this is fake.

Edited by Cpl599

• 10 months later...

Repetitive post deleted.

Edited by Gummug

They are being documented as well by erick von danicken. In the same time in Indian Vedic manuscripts that are a few hundred years old, there 's numerous description of these and drawings too..

Got a new one yesterday, you need a new CT now.

Ruddy visited everyone he could whilst he could get the taxpayer to pay for it. Don't feel special, he went everywhere he could go in the time he had.

They are being documented as well by erick von danicken. In the same time in Indian Vedic manuscripts that are a few hundred years old, there 's numerous description of these and drawings too..

Erick Von Danicken, eh? Now that is a convincing argument....or not!

Cheers,

Badeskov

• Like 1