Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Unsealed; Vatican Alien Files

Simbi Laveau

Yeah because didnt those aliens that abducted Travis Walton disguise there appearance.

According to him, they way they appeared when he first saw them was very different from the beautiful "Nordic" humanoids he saw at the end. They seemed to treat him like a lab animal that had gone a little bonkers and had to be calmed down and restrained, lest he injure himself and others.

If they had wanted to kill or injure him they could have done so easily. Hell, they could have made him jump up and down, spin around and whistle "Dixie" if they'd wanted, but they just released him back into his natural habitat, only slightly worse for wear.

That's if you believe his story at all, of course. I do.

Edited by TheMacGuffin

And let's carry the von Neumann machine idea a little further and speculate about how it might due a long-term study of a planet and it s civilizations and lifeforms. It would replicate and reproduce machines, clones and robots that could blend into the local environment and perhaps take the forms of plants, animals, insects or even humans.

We can already think of these things and we are not a particularly advanced civilization when it comes to space travel. What would a civilization much smarter than us be able to do?

It is just hillarious IMO that they travel billion light years, all across the universe, through time (who knows?) and space, only to crash on our planet. :hmm:

• Like 1

It is just hillarious IMO that they travel billion light years, all across the universe, through time (who knows?) and space, only to crash on our planet. :hmm:

Maybe they want to do that once in a while, as some people have theorized. Why would they do that? I could think of several different reasons.

According to him, they way they appeared when he first saw them was very different from the beautiful "Nordic" humanoids he saw at the end. They seemed to treat him like a lab animal that had gone a little bonkers and had to be calmed down and restrained, lest he injure himself and others.

If they had wanted to kill or injure him they could have done so easily. Hell, they could have made him jump up and down, spin around and whistle "Dixie" if they'd wanted, but they just released him back into his natural habitat, only slightly worse for wear.

That's if you believe his story at all, of course. I do.

Oh I believe his story by just the fearful look in his eyes when he tells of what happened, and not to mention they all passed lie detector tests. I know you may not think that much about lie detector tests but let me tell you they are hard as hell to get past.

• Like 1

Maybe they want to do that once in a while, as some people have theorized. Why would they do that? I could think of several different reasons.

For example?

I'm actually more familiar with the miracle at medjugorje ,but in both instances ,three children spoke to the virgin Mary.

Or,she bestowed warnings and predictions on them.

In medjugorje ,it was two girls and a boy I believe ,and Fatima was three girls.

I assumed only the children saw her.

As per this,it was witnessed by 100s in Fatima ,and it looked like a spaceship came down,and Mary came out of it ?

Allegedly rose petals fell to the ground from the ship ,and disappeared when they hit the ground.

It would be very amusing if all,saintly figures were aliens.

It is said that St Theresa appears with the virgin in many instances . Can you imagine the BFF talk before a miracle for the masses ?

So what should we do this time girlfriend ? Wanna do the rose petals again ?,

Naaahhhh,let's light up the sky all peachy gold ,and the air can smell of gardenias ,and we can shoot rainbows all over .

What will we reveal this time Vee ?

I dunno. No matter how many times we do this,they never give the masses our message. Maybe the Dec 21st thing...

:)

As per the children ,Who are now adults or deceased,prophecies were given to them,that would change Catholicism ,and are warnings.

The sitting pope ,always knows all of these prophecies,but they refuse to reveal them.

This appears to be a series .This was episode four. It's brand new,and they do have a facebook.

2 girls 1 boy in fatima

After reading this post and watching a few clips from the show, I did a little research to see how much of this was verifiable. Apparently, Monsignor Corrado Balducci did indeed come out on national television about extraterrestrial contact. However, the picture that supposedly shows an alien skull that was found beneath the Vatican during excavations is a photoshopped fake. It first showed up with the description of it being a man in India who found the "alien" skull. That is false also. It's actually a picture taken during the Vietnam war. :alien::no::td:

http://www.isaackoi.com/alien-photos/koi-alien-photo-44.html

• Like 2

However, the picture that supposedly shows an alien skull that was found beneath the Vatican during excavations is a photoshopped fake. It first showed up with the description of it being a man in India who found the "alien" skull. That is false also. It's actually a picture taken during the Vietnam war. :alien::no::td:

This is the kind of crap that dogs UFOlogy and causes people to take the subject less seriously. Oy!

• Like 1

This is the kind of crap that dogs UFOlogy and causes people to take the subject less seriously. Oy!

I know! And I absolutely believe in the existence of extrerrestrial life, be it sentient or otherwise. This kind of fakery always peeves me off. :angry:

It's a real shame that there is so much of it too.

Well get all those preist to quit all that hanky-panky and relese the real Goods ! :whistle: just saying !

• Like 1

The Vatican UFO files are real, but I don't know of anyone who has ever been allowed to see them. Daniel Sheehan tried twice but could not even get to first base.

• Like 1

After reading this post and watching a few clips from the show, I did a little research to see how much of this was verifiable. Apparently, Monsignor Corrado Balducci did indeed come out on national television about extraterrestrial contact. However, the picture that supposedly shows an alien skull that was found beneath the Vatican during excavations is a photoshopped fake. It first showed up with the description of it being a man in India who found the "alien" skull. That is false also. It's actually a picture taken during the Vietnam war. :alien::no::td:

http://www.isaackoi....n-photo-44.html

It really makes you wonder what all the Vatican Knows, I mean they do have there own set of laws and all that jazz

The Vatican Archives have been looted and pillaged more than once, most recently by Napoleon, so many of the older records have been lost. Even so, there are fifty MILES of shelves that contain records on just about everything. Much of it has never even been seen or organized but just boxed and filed away as it was originally sent.

I can tell you that there are many other archives in exactly the same condition, even in the US, full of all kinds of material that has long since been forgotten. I know there are many old UFO records in exactly the same condition, just gathering dust on a shelf somewhere because no one even bothers to look at them. Even their classification stamps are a mere formality since legally speaking the material in them stopped being secret a long time ago.

In the Vatican Library, there are "papal decrees, chancery business, and the like, but much other material, including the records of prominent papal families, suppressed religious orders and monasteries, and those of nunciatures, or church embassies", as well as records of naughty priests and nuns turned over to the Inquisition for "correction".

Back in the old days, the Inquisition not only burned people to the stake but also sent them to special prisons that required "strict observance", as one might well imagine. It's all in there somewhere, but whether anyone will ever see it is another question.

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=21&ved=0CB4QFjAAOBQ&url=http%3A%2F%2Farchives.weirdload.com%2Fvatican.html&ei=g1iAUNmaOIra8ATJ7oDYCg&usg=AFQjCNHCa6hsJSSyRIDYB_PeOep8m_SSFA&sig2=Kqg4ogNDZ_x-jbcmN5jnnA

• Like 1

The Vatican Archives have been looted and pillaged more than once, most recently by Napoleon, so many of the older records have been lost. Even so, there are fifty MILES of shelves that contain records on just about everything. Much of it has never even been seen or organized but just boxed and filed away as it was originally sent.

I can tell you that there are many other archives in exactly the same condition, even in the US, full of all kinds of material that has long since been forgotten. I know there are many old UFO records in exactly the same condition, just gathering dust on a shelf somewhere because no one even bothers to look at them. Even their classification stamps are a mere formality since legally speaking the material in them stopped being secret a long time ago.

In the Vatican Library, there are "papal decrees, chancery business, and the like, but much other material, including the records of prominent papal families, suppressed religious orders and monasteries, and those of nunciatures, or church embassies", as well as records of naughty priests and nuns turned over to the Inquisition for "correction".

Back in the old days, the Inquisition not only burned people to the stake but also sent them to special prisons that required "strict observance", as one might well imagine. It's all in there somewhere, but whether anyone will ever see it is another question.

http://www.google.co...DZ_x-jbcmN5jnnA

I have no doubt that the Vatican would be holding onto lots of " sensitive " documents regarding UFO's and other things .

What ever information they have will never see the light of day ( unless someone pillages the Vatican :tu: ) , wouldn't it be a contradiction to their religion if it was found that other life forms existed in the universe ?

I have never liked of trusted the Vatican - religion based organised crime I like to call it :gun:

TiP.

• Like 2

I bet that aliens have a lot more to do with reglion thats not talked about .my cousin is a reborn baptistp preacher i should ask him if the aliens are god lol

• Like 1

I have no doubt that the Vatican would be holding onto lots of " sensitive " documents regarding UFO's and other things .

What ever information they have will never see the light of day ( unless someone pillages the Vatican :tu: ) , wouldn't it be a contradiction to their religion if it was found that other life forms existed in the universe ?

I have never liked of trusted the Vatican - religion based organised crime I like to call it :gun:

TiP.

Actually, no. It wouldn't be a contradiciton to their religion at all. The Catholic church believes that whatever the Catholic Church/Pope decrees, then heaven follows along.

Matthew 18:18 "what things soever ye shall bind on earth shall be bound in heaven; and what things soever ye shall loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven"

In May 2008, the Pope gave the all clear for the Catholic faithful to believe in aliens since an all powerful creator would have created aliens as well.

http://io9.com/390224/pope-says-its-ok-to-believe-in-aliens :alien::clap::tsu::innocent:

Lets not forget that the Vatican had Galileo Galilei locked up when he said that the earth revolves around the sun, in the solar system. They definately play by there own rules

Edited by R4z3rsPar4d0x