Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Bigfoot on wall in cave next to human scull

nightriderz20

Youtube contacted me today to make video just like last video kind of blurry trippy but to focus on walls. My is boring great quality. At 2 mins 7 secs pause it and look at bigfoot head and human scull whats left. Im sending this to Coast to coast and calling paranormal studies. 16th Century English barn was so crazy. All the walls had faces but that One was creepy since there known to eat children and adults humans since bc.

#!

GO TO 2:07-2:08 mins and pause and look

didnt see a thing

Ha ha I'll have what your having. :w00t:

• Like 1

While I can see why You think it look's like a human skull on the left I cannot see why or how You make out bigfoot's skull on the right

Seem's like Pareidolia to me....

You can tell it is recent by the Gangnam Style bit. But, the quality of that part is so bad that the bigger one could just as easily be part of a cow skull, or a large pale rock.

post-26883-0-64304000-1350347203_thumb.j

Edited by DieChecker

You can tell it is recent by the Gangnam Style bit. But, the quality of that part is so bad that the bigger one could just as easily be part of a cow skull, or a large pale rock.

They are both rock's, as used in rock wall's, which the building they are in is built of

Neither one are actual skulls...

They are both rock's, as used in rock wall's, which the building they are in is built of

Neither one are actual skulls...

I did not say that either was a skull, but that it was impossible to tell. Most likely you are right.

I did not say that either was a skull, but that it was impossible to tell. Most likely you are right.

I never meant it to seem like I said You did say it was a skull... sorry

I never meant it to seem like I said You did say it was a skull... sorry

See here, it seems you both need to say what you said again without seeming to say something other than what you are saying!

• Like 1

Well, I suppose those could be skulls, one does appear to have something like a skull face on it but they could just as easily be rocks.............and I didn't see a damn thing that looked like a Bigfoot. This guys needs to share whatever it is he's been doing. Then maybe we. or at least I, could see it.

Personally, I think he's just a spammer looking to make some sort of splash.

Edited by keninsc

WTH? Time to lay off the ganja, mate. I wish there was an emoticon for the incredulous, completely baffled look on my face at this moment, but there isn't.

• Like 1

I watched it with sound off. Is there a reason this idiot is filming the walls to begin with?

• Like 1

I watched this thing 10 times and I still can't figure out what it has to do with rowing?

scull (skubreve.gifl)

n.

1. A long oar used at the stern of a boat and moved from side to side to propel the boat forward.

2. One of a pair of short-handled oars used by a single rower.

3. A small light racing boat for one, two, or four rowers, each using a pair of sculls.

v. sculled, scull·ing, sculls

v.tr.

To propel (a boat) with a scull or a pair of sculls.

v.intr.

To use a scull or a pair of sculls to propel a boat.

Oh man, Youtube is ALWAYS contacting me too, and asking me to make crappy videos that nobody cares about to clog up their bandwidth....

• Like 1

Youtube contacted me today to make video just like last video kind of blurry trippy but to focus on walls. My is boring great quality. At 2 mins 7 secs pause it and look at bigfoot head and human scull whats left. Im sending this to Coast to coast and calling paranormal studies. 16th Century English barn was so crazy. All the walls had faces but that One was creepy since there known to eat children and adults humans since bc.

GO TO 2:07-2:08 mins and pause and look

Dude, that isn't a Bigfoot scull.

Anybody can clearly tell that it's extraterrestrial. You should contact Lloyd Pye and have DNA tests done.

• Like 1

All the walls had faces but that One was creepy since there known to eat children and adults humans since bc.

Walls are known to eat children and adults? Are you on drugs?

WTH? Time to lay off the ganja, mate. I wish there was an emoticon for the incredulous, completely baffled look on my face at this moment, but there isn't.

Is this the one your looking for. :w00t:

Hey dont take this out on Ganja its done nothing to anybody :D